The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Show Us Your... Airports!

+3
Daniel
Fox
Chip
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Show Us Your... Airports! Empty Show Us Your... Airports! Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:43 am

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

Show Us Your... Airports! Showusyour

Post a picture of your best airport!

http://www.usnw.net

2Show Us Your... Airports! Empty Re: Show Us Your... Airports! Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:40 am

Fox

Comon guys.. post pics.. I need inspiration for my own I want to make.

3Show Us Your... Airports! Empty Re: Show Us Your... Airports! Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:29 am

I'm not very good at airports.... Razz sorry!

4Show Us Your... Airports! Empty Re: Show Us Your... Airports! Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:36 pm

I dont make airports Razz im okay at them, but it makes my game CTD. No worth it

5Show Us Your... Airports! Empty Re: Show Us Your... Airports! Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:49 pm

Polandria is just finishing a 690 million dollar airport revamp for Varsztat, ill post tonight!

6Show Us Your... Airports! Empty Re: Show Us Your... Airports! Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:30 pm

Fox

Cool I look forward to it Patat1.

7Show Us Your... Airports! Empty Re: Show Us Your... Airports! Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:08 am

Varsztat International Airport
VRZ

The airport is currently closed, but will be opening soon, AIRPOL is currently conducting tests of taxi ways, runways and all gates. They are testing each section of the airport to ensure on opening day the transition to the new airport will be smooth.

The main entrance to the airport.
The parking buildings are still being planed and will be going up soon.
from Left to right or East to West, Terminal 1 and Terminal 2.
AIRPOL aircraft testing the gates and equipment.

Show Us Your... Airports! Screen26

Here are the new wide body gates without the A380 gates as well, just above the A380 gates will be a new Cargo tarmac and terminals still under construction.
West side of the Airport

Show Us Your... Airports! Screen24

More Wide body gates as well as the narrow body gates of the airport.
An AIRPOL aircraft seen testing out the new airport.
East side of the airport.

Show Us Your... Airports! Screen25

One last picture of the East side with 2 aircraft from AIRPOL testing the facilities.
Show Us Your... Airports! Screen27

Runway that will serve mainly the smaller aircraft, E190, A319, A320, A310, A300, B737, B757, ETC... East side of the Airport
Show Us Your... Airports! Screen28

More pics will be released as I finish the full upgrade and construction.
Next Airport is Pariscz International Airport.

If you'd like to secure your landing and terminal slots for VRZ, better do it quick opening day is coming and soon well be flooded!

8Show Us Your... Airports! Empty Re: Show Us Your... Airports! Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:43 am

Did someone forget to turn the grid off? Razz

That's a sweet airport by the way, nice job!

9Show Us Your... Airports! Empty Re: Show Us Your... Airports! Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:44 am

Fox

Nice airport .. could do with some more public transport though. Can't wait to see the next one you are planning.

Ordanus Airservices would like to reserve a terminal at Pariscz International Airport once it is ready.

10Show Us Your... Airports! Empty Re: Show Us Your... Airports! Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:58 am

Yes fox your right have to place some more flora, some public transport and then i think it will be dome.
K50, yes i know but its actually cuz my mac only has 4GB or ram, so I have certain graphics that just dont work properly like the grid or textures disapearing
I am hoping with an upgrade to 8GB it will be solved

11Show Us Your... Airports! Empty Re: Show Us Your... Airports! Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:57 pm

Daniel

Daniel

I heard that it's impossible to solve the grid problem on lots with a Mac... cool looking airport btw Smile

12Show Us Your... Airports! Empty Re: Show Us Your... Airports! Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:13 pm

Carl

Carl

What is thet Cul-de-sac thing at the end of the airport? Isn't that dangerous for large airplanes to use the runway with no taxiway?

Show Us Your... Airports! Tenerife-airport-disaster1

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

13Show Us Your... Airports! Empty Re: Show Us Your... Airports! Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:31 pm

Daniel

Daniel

lol, a head-on collision Razz

14Show Us Your... Airports! Empty Re: Show Us Your... Airports! Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:25 pm

Daniel wrote:I heard that it's impossible to solve the grid problem on lots with a Mac... cool looking airport btw Show Us Your... Airports! 650269930
Yes its hard to get rid of. Its the set tiles, the landscape wont do it. Darn macs...

15Show Us Your... Airports! Empty Re: Show Us Your... Airports! Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:46 pm

Cul de sac, is for small planes they only lamd in one direction and take off in one direction for that runway, and that cul de sac is only for aborted take offs. No 747's on thst runway either lol :p
and darn mac ahhh was hoping it would help

16Show Us Your... Airports! Empty Re: Show Us Your... Airports! Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:24 pm

stanislavsoltys

stanislavsoltys
Member (Malinova)
Member (Malinova)

Aerotrova would like to hub in your Aeroport.

http://www.freetrojan.gov/obamacare/government-funding.htm

17Show Us Your... Airports! Empty Re: Show Us Your... Airports! Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:41 pm

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

Its still kind of Noneffective because they would have to halt a whole runway to let that aircraft return to the airport

But it is very cool Cool

18Show Us Your... Airports! Empty Re: Show Us Your... Airports! Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:43 pm

Yes very none effective but I just like the look, and there are 2 other runways serving the airport so eh what the hell right?

19Show Us Your... Airports! Empty Re: Show Us Your... Airports! Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:45 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Show Us Your... Airports! Saint_Krist-Moen_Airport

Named after a famous wife of a past Chancellor, Saint Krist-Moen International serves 26 Gates, two Main Terminals, and two Satellite Terminals.

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

20Show Us Your... Airports! Empty Re: Show Us Your... Airports! Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:21 am

Fox

Stunning!

21Show Us Your... Airports! Empty Re: Show Us Your... Airports! Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:23 am

:O, how long did it take you to build?

22Show Us Your... Airports! Empty Re: Show Us Your... Airports! Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:54 am

Daniel

Daniel

I love how the trees neatly divide the area into different sectors Smile

23Show Us Your... Airports! Empty Re: Show Us Your... Airports! Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:31 pm

Carl

Carl

Love the Airport's Use of Natural Barriers (ie Trees) Smile

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

24Show Us Your... Airports! Empty Re: Show Us Your... Airports! Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:11 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

It took me about 4 days to get the airport and most of the farms developed. I still need to finish that small town to the left of the runways. But thanks!

Do you guys think I should build a rail line to the terminals? My last airport has Ground Light Rail connection to the city. Not sure how I would go about doing it with this one though. Maybe sunken rail.

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

25Show Us Your... Airports! Empty Re: Show Us Your... Airports! Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:39 pm

Fox

A rail would be a good idea.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum