The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Name Change of the Language German

5 posters

Do you approve of the name change brought up here?

Name Change of the Language German Pollle100%Name Change of the Language German Pollri10 0% [ 0 ]
Name Change of the Language German Pollle100%Name Change of the Language German Pollri10 0% [ 0 ]
Name Change of the Language German Pollle1091%Name Change of the Language German Pollri10 91% [ 10 ]
Name Change of the Language German Pollle109%Name Change of the Language German Pollri10 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Name Change of the Language German Empty Name Change of the Language German Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:26 pm

Due to some confusion being on of the main and big German Style countries I would like to make a proposal to change the German Adonia name. Sureichan, makes no sense really. I'm German and I know the language well, I feel we should use something else so today i propose about 5 options for the union to revote on.

1. Sprache or Sprachlich - Literally meaning language in German
2. Sprechen - Meaning speak in German
3. Brüllen - Meaning roar, cause of the hoarseness in the German language
4. Deutsch - Means German, but isnt as known as much as the word German
5. Abfassen - meaning to write in German

I just feel if we use a name other than one thats named after NPC country it would be better of for me and lucy with her German country. Reason i don't like Sureichan is it literally means Su Empire. Soo hope you guys don't mind and we can get this to vote. thanks!

2Name Change of the Language German Empty Re: Name Change of the Language German Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:29 pm

I like Brüllen. Thing is, I don't recognize the Adonian languages, plus New Chandler doesn't speak hardly any German, so this doesn't affect me a whole lot Razz

3Name Change of the Language German Empty Re: Name Change of the Language German Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:29 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

Well I thought it was Deutsche but I guess not Razz

I can see where the confusion comes from and It sounds good to me. I vote for Deutsch(e) if we open it up for voting. I dunno about #1 because that would mean 3 languages would be named language... (Gaelic, Russian and German)

4Name Change of the Language German Empty Re: Name Change of the Language German Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:32 pm

Daniel

Daniel

If it came to a vote, I'll probably choose Sprechen or Brullen... they sond the best to me Razz

5Name Change of the Language German Empty Re: Name Change of the Language German Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:46 pm

Good to see people agree Smile can't wait for vote

6Name Change of the Language German Empty Re: Name Change of the Language German Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:42 pm

Bruce

Bruce

I like the sound or roaring (Brüllen).

https://plus.google.com/111420842954473821448/

7Name Change of the Language German Empty Re: Name Change of the Language German Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:11 pm

I do accept this proposal at maximum, because i also hate Sureichan.
Razz, I do like a lot Brullen.

8Name Change of the Language German Empty Re: Name Change of the Language German Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:39 pm

me too Lucy. Can we get an admin and have this go to vote since it seems theres enough support for it?

9Name Change of the Language German Empty Re: Name Change of the Language German Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:14 pm

androidboi

androidboi

I like Brüllen. Smile

But why not Escambian?

10Name Change of the Language German Empty Re: Name Change of the Language German Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:16 pm

I didn't think anyone would approve Razz

11Name Change of the Language German Empty Re: Name Change of the Language German Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:17 pm

I'll set up the poll, give me a second

Voted for Brüllen Smile

12Name Change of the Language German Empty Re: Name Change of the Language German Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:26 pm

voted as well

13Name Change of the Language German Empty Re: Name Change of the Language German Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:49 pm

Daniel

Daniel

shouldn't this be moved to the voting chamber? Razz

14Name Change of the Language German Empty Re: Name Change of the Language German Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:09 pm

Who cares Razz

15Name Change of the Language German Empty Re: Name Change of the Language German Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:26 pm

Jon

Jon
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)

You are so lazy. Very Happy

Voted and moved.

16Name Change of the Language German Empty Re: Name Change of the Language German Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:33 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

Voted and of course I am the only one to vote for _______... ah will, ya freak Razz

17Name Change of the Language German Empty Re: Name Change of the Language German Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:47 pm

Bruce

Bruce

Voted.

https://plus.google.com/111420842954473821448/

18Name Change of the Language German Empty Re: Name Change of the Language German Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:40 pm

Voted

19Name Change of the Language German Empty Re: Name Change of the Language German Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:46 am

10 votes for Brüllen, i think that should pass it Smile

20Name Change of the Language German Empty Re: Name Change of the Language German Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:42 pm

I agree Smile

Poll closed

21Name Change of the Language German Empty Re: Name Change of the Language German Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:17 pm

Daniel

Daniel

This should really be moved to the Passed Laws chamber now Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum