The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Debate | Official Name of Name of Eden Project

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What should the name of our new planet be?

Debate | Official Name of Name of Eden Project Pollle1088%Debate | Official Name of Name of Eden Project Pollri10 88% [ 7 ]
Debate | Official Name of Name of Eden Project Pollle1012%Debate | Official Name of Name of Eden Project Pollri10 12% [ 1 ]
Debate | Official Name of Name of Eden Project Pollle100%Debate | Official Name of Name of Eden Project Pollri10 0% [ 0 ]
Debate | Official Name of Name of Eden Project Pollle100%Debate | Official Name of Name of Eden Project Pollri10 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Jon

Jon
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)

We would like all Members to give their input on what the final name of what we have temporarily dubbed "The Eden Project" should be. We are currently taking name suggestions, and everyone can share their ideas. Once we have a sufficient amount of proposals a poll will be started, and the winner of that vote will be the Official Name of the The Eden Project.

Please keep all suggestions or discussion about the naming in this topic on the forums so we can have it all in one place and visible to everyone.

-Jon (Chancellor and Minister of Science and Space Exploration)

Update: Poll added, with a few of my personal ideas, you have a week to vote from today (Tuesday, March 15th), the leading option at 5:00 PM GMT-6 will be the name.

Last edited by 2b2gbi on Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Daniel

Daniel

How about, "Planet Union" or something like. I also like the current temporary name, "Eden Project" Very Happy

Eden reminds me of the failed "New Eden" project that was forced onto the AIN 12 months ago.

Jon

Jon

It's just a temporary name that will he changed, which of course is the purpose of this thread. We got tired of calling it "The Planet" so we just used the first thing that popped in our heads.

Okay. Well what will the universal language (beside English) be? Maybe it would be a good idea to base it off that. For example, use Greek if you have lots of Hellenic nations.

Jon

Jon

Well there's lots of languages, so anything is up for grabs. But something ancient or old that would make sense for the world to be named in would be best, like Greek an other languages that existed in acient times.

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

What about Adonia? Adonia is a beautiful minor goddess of the ancien greeks and the feminine form of Adonis.

http://www.usnw.net

Adonia sounds fine to me honestly.... well played Chip Razz

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

I like it too... Very Happy hahahaha

Hahahahah.... I like it too Neutral hahahahha Neutral

Daniel

Daniel

Yes, Adonia really is cool... "the planet Adonia" Cool

I love Adonia. That sounds really sophisticated and divine. Razz

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

Awesome Very Happy Cool bounce cheers

I agree as well Very Happy

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

Anyone else got any ideas?

Adonia

Great idea marsh! Very Happy

Jon

Jon

Great job Marsh Razz

Seriously though, does anyone else have any ideas, I'm not putting this to vote until we have at least six.

stanislavsoltys

stanislavsoltys
Member (Malinova)
Member (Malinova)

Pandora? I think it's too Avatar-ish, so it may not be the best. Razz But literaly I was thinking something like "Earotia".

http://www.freetrojan.gov/obamacare/government-funding.htm

too Earth-ish for me Razz

stanislavsoltys

stanislavsoltys
Member (Malinova)
Member (Malinova)

That's what I thought Razz Adonia would be nice and OK with me.

http://www.freetrojan.gov/obamacare/government-funding.htm

Pandora reminds me of "Borderlands".

Jon

Jon

The poll is now up, voting closes at 5:00 PM GMT-6 on March 22nd.

Only Ambassadorial Members and above may vote.

Jon

Jon

Oh, sorry I forgot to mention it, please say when you have voted.

I have voted.

me too

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum