The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm leaving for a while

+2
Bruce
Will
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'm leaving for a while Empty I'm leaving for a while Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:57 pm

Friends,

I am going to be out of USNW for the next week, starting tomorrow evening. I am sort of sick of the bickering and confusion between people here, which is something unions can't afford to have. Plus, I am sending my computer into the shop for the second time, and am packing my bags for a trip, so, add in a cramped schedule, and overwhelming loads of all sorts of AICS and AIFF things, on top of talk that deteriorates a union (and, for the most part, my mood), you could imagine I'm pretty stressed. Hopefully you can understand. Razz

When I get back, I won't be on too much because I won't have a computer. So don't PM me to get on Skype or something, it's not going to be easy.

I'll see you all in a while. Smile

-k50

2I'm leaving for a while Empty Re: I'm leaving for a while Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:03 am

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

ok, i'll see if I can get more posts than you by then Razz jk, lets hope its not that long, have fun on your trip to [insert fun place K50 is going here] Smile

Will

3I'm leaving for a while Empty Re: I'm leaving for a while Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:06 am

Enjoy yourself! And thanks for letting everyone know; see ya real soon! Smile

4I'm leaving for a while Empty Re: I'm leaving for a while Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:08 am

Will wrote:have fun on your trip to [insert fun place K50 is going here] Smile
Los Angeles and San Diego Cool

5I'm leaving for a while Empty Re: I'm leaving for a while Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:17 am

Have fun k50 Smile P.S. you beat Shayden 3-2, you ranked 8th with 64 pts now. System can suck, but it can be great too

6I'm leaving for a while Empty Re: I'm leaving for a while Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:18 am

Saathoff wrote:Have fun k50 Smile P.S. you beat Shayden 3-2, you ranked 8th with 64 pts now. System can suck, but it can be great too
It's not all that though.... AICS has been pissing me off too. So have the Timbers Razz

7I'm leaving for a while Empty Re: I'm leaving for a while Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:19 am

I know Razz Just giving some news. Have fun in LA though. Can't wait til your back Smile

8I'm leaving for a while Empty Re: I'm leaving for a while Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:47 am

Peace out afro

9I'm leaving for a while Empty Re: I'm leaving for a while Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:57 am

Bruce

Bruce

Bye!

https://plus.google.com/111420842954473821448/

10I'm leaving for a while Empty Re: I'm leaving for a while Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:16 am

Daniel

Daniel

Bye K50! Looking forward to having you back real soon! Smile

11I'm leaving for a while Empty Re: I'm leaving for a while Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:14 am

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

You beat me, you happy? 😢
Have a nice trip K50.

12I'm leaving for a while Empty Re: I'm leaving for a while Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:37 pm

I'm back Razz

But as I said I might not be active much because I don't have my own computer...

13I'm leaving for a while Empty Re: I'm leaving for a while Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:51 pm

Daniel

Daniel

welcome back! Smile

14I'm leaving for a while Empty Re: I'm leaving for a while Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:25 am

*bump*

I have badly lost faith in our government and myself this past week, so I have decided that, for my own good and the good of the union, I will take an administrative leave for an indefinite amount of time. I will be back eventually, but it will probably be at least a week, if not more.

In that time, I will have a city journal update, but you're only going to be able to see it on Simmania, Simsports, or Simtropolis, that is, until I get back.

Good luck and I hope to see you all again soon Smile

15I'm leaving for a while Empty Re: I'm leaving for a while Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:34 am

Fox

Sad to see you need this break .. but if that is what makes you feel better then I guess good luck and see you soon.

I look forward to your CJ update.

16I'm leaving for a while Empty Re: I'm leaving for a while Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:28 am

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

No... don't go. 😢

17I'm leaving for a while Empty Re: I'm leaving for a while Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:34 am

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

Good luck, come back soon. Crying

http://www.usnw.net

18I'm leaving for a while Empty Re: I'm leaving for a while Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:35 am

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

Understandable. I hope to see you when you get back Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum