The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

WHAT'S WRONG WITH SKYPE???

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1WHAT'S WRONG WITH SKYPE??? Empty WHAT'S WRONG WITH SKYPE??? Thu May 26, 2011 2:28 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Does anyone know what's the matter? Every time I try opening the login to skype, the login doesn't appear, but some crazy error message instead 😢

Skeptical Skeptical Skeptical Skeptical Skeptical Skeptical Skeptical Skeptical Skeptical Skeptical Skeptical Skeptical Skeptical Skeptical Skeptical Skeptical Skeptical Skeptical Skeptical Skeptical Skeptical Skeptical Skeptical Skeptical Skeptical Skeptical Skeptical Skeptical Skeptical Skeptical Skeptical Skeptical Skeptical Skeptical Skeptical Skeptical Skeptical Skeptical Skeptical Skeptical Skeptical Skeptical Skeptical

2WHAT'S WRONG WITH SKYPE??? Empty Re: WHAT'S WRONG WITH SKYPE??? Thu May 26, 2011 4:07 pm

Jon

Jon
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)

I don't know, mine is working fine, maybe try reinstalling it?

3WHAT'S WRONG WITH SKYPE??? Empty Re: WHAT'S WRONG WITH SKYPE??? Thu May 26, 2011 4:25 pm

stanislavsoltys

stanislavsoltys
Member (Malinova)
Member (Malinova)

Bill Gates? Skype is Microsoft? Anyways, just try reinstalling like Jon said.

http://www.freetrojan.gov/obamacare/government-funding.htm

4WHAT'S WRONG WITH SKYPE??? Empty Re: WHAT'S WRONG WITH SKYPE??? Thu May 26, 2011 4:47 pm

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

I've been having problems too, half the time in won't send my messages and won't let me see you guys' it's just acting all f'ed up. I reinstalled it and tryed everything, you just have to let it run its course and it will start working again...

http://www.usnw.net

5WHAT'S WRONG WITH SKYPE??? Empty Re: WHAT'S WRONG WITH SKYPE??? Thu May 26, 2011 8:02 pm

Kisa Atsuko

Kisa Atsuko
Member (Sundanesia)
Member (Sundanesia)

perhaps because of the slow internet connection.
like mine sometimes I dont receive any messages and it wont let me send any messages too...

6WHAT'S WRONG WITH SKYPE??? Empty Re: WHAT'S WRONG WITH SKYPE??? Thu May 26, 2011 8:05 pm

StanislavSoltys: It was recently sold to microsoft.

7WHAT'S WRONG WITH SKYPE??? Empty Re: WHAT'S WRONG WITH SKYPE??? Fri May 27, 2011 3:30 am

Daniel

Daniel

Ok, guys, I can't find the uninstaller, anyone know where it is? Thanks in advance. Smile

8WHAT'S WRONG WITH SKYPE??? Empty Re: WHAT'S WRONG WITH SKYPE??? Fri May 27, 2011 5:47 am

Skype's twitter page said last night that it's working on a fix and apologies for the problems. You should go there to see the latest.

9WHAT'S WRONG WITH SKYPE??? Empty Re: WHAT'S WRONG WITH SKYPE??? Fri May 27, 2011 12:09 pm

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

Thanks Thomas, and Daniel... the uninstaller is in the control panel's uninstall/change programs thing Razz

10WHAT'S WRONG WITH SKYPE??? Empty Re: WHAT'S WRONG WITH SKYPE??? Fri May 27, 2011 1:15 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Ok, thanks! Very Happy

I hope this helps, since I'm not able to even OPEN the login in the first place Skeptical

11WHAT'S WRONG WITH SKYPE??? Empty Re: WHAT'S WRONG WITH SKYPE??? Fri May 27, 2011 11:10 pm

I didn't have any problems... that's sad... well hope you're fixed! Smile

Btw, don't need to spam the constipated smile. Wink

12WHAT'S WRONG WITH SKYPE??? Empty Re: WHAT'S WRONG WITH SKYPE??? Fri May 27, 2011 11:11 pm

The red-hot constipated smile Razz

13WHAT'S WRONG WITH SKYPE??? Empty Re: WHAT'S WRONG WITH SKYPE??? Sat May 28, 2011 3:04 am

Daniel

Daniel

Does anyone know where the control panel is btw? Thanks again Smile

14WHAT'S WRONG WITH SKYPE??? Empty Re: WHAT'S WRONG WITH SKYPE??? Sat May 28, 2011 4:30 am

This reminds me. Get rid of these damn skype smilies on the forums!

15WHAT'S WRONG WITH SKYPE??? Empty Re: WHAT'S WRONG WITH SKYPE??? Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:19 am

Daniel

Daniel

emperordaniel wrote:Does anyone know where the control panel is btw? Thanks again Smile

Skype STILL dosen't even open...

16WHAT'S WRONG WITH SKYPE??? Empty Re: WHAT'S WRONG WITH SKYPE??? Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:38 am

Skype for Windows and Mac hotfix released to resolve a startup crash for users affected by yesterday’s Skype issues.
http://bit.ly/uIQwV

That might work... Smile

17WHAT'S WRONG WITH SKYPE??? Empty Re: WHAT'S WRONG WITH SKYPE??? Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:46 am

Daniel

Daniel

Thanks!

18WHAT'S WRONG WITH SKYPE??? Empty Re: WHAT'S WRONG WITH SKYPE??? Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:38 am

Daniel

Daniel

Ok, I've downloaded it, but when I try to install it, it always, after a long installation period, sometime when it's around 60% installed, says that it "has problems connecting to the downloading server".

19WHAT'S WRONG WITH SKYPE??? Empty Re: WHAT'S WRONG WITH SKYPE??? Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:55 am

I'm not sure then... sorry.

20WHAT'S WRONG WITH SKYPE??? Empty Re: WHAT'S WRONG WITH SKYPE??? Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:00 am

Daniel

Daniel

YESSSSS! I retried installing that patch you linked me to, and it worked! I have Skype again!!! cheers cheers cheers

Thank you VERY MUCH, Thomas!!! Very Happy

21WHAT'S WRONG WITH SKYPE??? Empty Re: WHAT'S WRONG WITH SKYPE??? Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:56 pm

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

Daniel, you computer control panel, if you have a windows computer then it's on the right side of your start menu.

22WHAT'S WRONG WITH SKYPE??? Empty Re: WHAT'S WRONG WITH SKYPE??? Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:01 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Ok, Thanks!

btw, I'm on Skype right now Wink

23WHAT'S WRONG WITH SKYPE??? Empty Re: WHAT'S WRONG WITH SKYPE??? Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:47 pm

Nothing's wrong except that you kicked me from your chat-room... how dare you! Razz kidding

24WHAT'S WRONG WITH SKYPE??? Empty Re: WHAT'S WRONG WITH SKYPE??? Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:26 pm

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

You're not an observer anymore... :roll:

25WHAT'S WRONG WITH SKYPE??? Empty Re: WHAT'S WRONG WITH SKYPE??? Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:34 pm

I know... :roll:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum