The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Friscia broadsheets

+6
Kurt
Kisa Atsuko
Jon
Daniel
ForthWall
androidboi
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1New Friscia broadsheets Empty New Friscia broadsheets Tue May 24, 2011 8:07 pm

androidboi

androidboi

New Friscia broadsheets 20110519h

Last edited by androidboi on Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

2New Friscia broadsheets Empty Re: New Friscia broadsheets Tue May 24, 2011 8:18 pm

I like it! Looks like the Oregonian Razz

3New Friscia broadsheets Empty Re: New Friscia broadsheets Tue May 24, 2011 8:24 pm

androidboi

androidboi

^ thanks! and excellent observation that was totally my primary reference.

4New Friscia broadsheets Empty Re: New Friscia broadsheets Tue May 24, 2011 10:50 pm

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

Looks nice, how much are the house hold services Wink

5New Friscia broadsheets Empty Re: New Friscia broadsheets Wed May 25, 2011 2:28 am

Daniel

Daniel

I should hire you to make my papers, it's sooooooo good Very Happy Razz

EDIT: What does PA mean btw?

6New Friscia broadsheets Empty Re: New Friscia broadsheets Wed May 25, 2011 8:53 am

Jon

Jon
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)

Very nice paper, I like the design very much.

Daniel: I believe it stands for Press Association, but that's a news agency in the UK so I'm not sure.

7New Friscia broadsheets Empty Re: New Friscia broadsheets Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:21 am

androidboi

androidboi

Leighton to resign amid no confidence motion
Thursday, 9 June 2011
by Jeff Briggs
NF Daily

LAMARE — Yesterday's opposition triggered vote of no confidence passing has left the Conservative Party in chaos as Governor Béatrice Carré is calling for the immediate resignation of First Minister Leighton.

The First Minister, who on tuesday was rocked by a series of graft allegations involving the disappearance of funds of up to ε3.5 million from the Masfel Nuclear Power Plant project, has been given a midnight deadline to turn in his resignation letter before Governor Carré calls an election despite one scheduled in August. Meanwhile, the Conservative Party is scrambling to come up with another name who will try to form a new government.

In determining whether another MP can command the confidence of parliament, the head of state (Carré) examines whether that individual has the backing of a parliamentary party, a coalition of parties and MPs, or an agreement of support with enough parliamentary seats to withstand any confidence challenges against them during today's hearing. If this cannot be done, parliament will be dissolved and a general election will be called.

Most political analysts strongly believe the biggest contender to replace Leighton is none other than Clair Allard, the 35-year old representing Naudin 3rd District. In the midst of the scandal, Minister of Energy Paul Dalton resigned from his office hours after yesterday's motion was passed. (update)

8New Friscia broadsheets Empty Re: New Friscia broadsheets Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:55 am

androidboi

androidboi

20th First Minister of New Friscia
Claire Allard, MP of Naudin 3rd District
Conservative Party
9 June 2010

New Friscia broadsheets Claireallard5

9New Friscia broadsheets Empty Re: New Friscia broadsheets Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:14 pm

Kisa Atsuko

Kisa Atsuko
Member (Sundanesia)
Member (Sundanesia)

Nice! I like the news format having the reporter name, date etc!

10New Friscia broadsheets Empty Re: New Friscia broadsheets Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:29 am

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

Nice detailed news

11New Friscia broadsheets Empty Re: New Friscia broadsheets Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:12 am

androidboi

androidboi

8.6 mag quake struck off Northern coast; tsunami warning in effect
Wednesday, 13 July 2011

LAMARE — The Adonian Geological Science Agency (AGSA) has issued a tsunami warning for the State of Matlow and much of the western coast of Euphemia following a magnitude 8.6 undersea earthquake that registered off the coast of Matlow around 11:54 P.M.

The Administrator of Matlow declared a state of calamity in the northern areas of the state after receiving reports of massive fire outbreaks in multiple cities.

Thousands of people living near the coast are ordered to evacuate immediately and seek higher ground. (UPDATE 1)

12New Friscia broadsheets Empty Re: New Friscia broadsheets Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:41 am

Daniel

Daniel

Emperor Charles I sympathises with the survivors of this catastrophe, and extends his condolences to the families affected in any way by this disaster. We also have multiple search-and-rescue teams on standby, ready to be flown to Matlow at a moment's notice.

-Minister of Foreign Affairs

13New Friscia broadsheets Empty Re: New Friscia broadsheets Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:42 am

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

"Shayden is ready to help the nations and people affected by this earthquake and tsunami if needed."

-Ronald Smith, Prime Minister of Shayden

Last edited by Kurt on Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

14New Friscia broadsheets Empty Re: New Friscia broadsheets Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:57 am

Daniel

Daniel

wait, Shayden has a president? I thought it was a monarchy... Neutral

15New Friscia broadsheets Empty Re: New Friscia broadsheets Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:53 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Whoops, Prime Minister I meant, mistake Very Happy

16New Friscia broadsheets Empty Re: New Friscia broadsheets Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:19 pm

Bruce

Bruce

The Republic of Puget is willing to send aid and crews to search for survivors and help rebuild their ally

https://plus.google.com/111420842954473821448/

17New Friscia broadsheets Empty Re: New Friscia broadsheets Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:55 am

androidboi

androidboi

sorry guys. follow up delayed. CTD and i didn't save.

18New Friscia broadsheets Empty Re: New Friscia broadsheets Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:36 am

androidboi

androidboi

New Friscia broadsheets 20110728

19New Friscia broadsheets Empty Re: New Friscia broadsheets Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:09 am

Bruce

Bruce

Very nice work on the realistic graphics, Matt.

20New Friscia broadsheets Empty Re: New Friscia broadsheets Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:11 am

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

wow... 4 new papers in 1 day Razz

21New Friscia broadsheets Empty Re: New Friscia broadsheets Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:43 am

Daniel

Daniel

WOW, this newspaper is just... I really don't know how to describe it's awesomeness Razz

Thanks for including an article on the coronation Smile

22New Friscia broadsheets Empty Re: New Friscia broadsheets Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:32 pm

Bruce wrote:Very nice work on the realistic graphics, Matt.
Glad you liked the template used for Portland's primary newspaper, Bruce Very Happy

I like it too Matt, you did a very good job Razz

23New Friscia broadsheets Empty Re: New Friscia broadsheets Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:41 pm

great job, makes me wanna bring my actual paper template back out instead of the website one. Which i shall do Smile

24New Friscia broadsheets Empty Re: New Friscia broadsheets Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:11 pm

androidboi

androidboi

thanks guys Smile. looking forward to that paper @Nate.

New Friscia broadsheets 20110820b

Last edited by androidboi on Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

25New Friscia broadsheets Empty Re: New Friscia broadsheets Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:00 pm

Bruce

Bruce

Yay! More liberals in Adonia! Razz

Nice paper, as always.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum