The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Procedures

+4
Willem
SimEmirate
Agunter999
Juls
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Procedures Empty Procedures Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:36 pm

Juls

Juls
Member (Sinope)
Member (Sinope)

As established in the passed "Creation of a NPC committee" bill.

NPC Committee Procedures

-Members;

The Non-Player Countries Committee will be composed of five (5) members. There will be one (1) member representing a region of Adonia. As such, each member will have a veto power over his region, meaning that he can temporarily freeze a voting process over a NPC Committee bill, forcing a debate until consensus or majority vote. Members of this committee will not be chosen automatically by the region they have a nation in the union, but rather on personal out-of-character knowledge and expertise, which means that ideally each region will have a member in the region representing it, but it is not necessary.

Current members:

- Itzamna (Agus)
- Euphemia (Kurt)
- Western Althena (Juls)
- Eastern Althena (Carl)
- Neridea and Carreon (Willem)

-Powers;
The NPC Committee will hold the following powers over NPCs:

- Decide upon coat of arms and flag design;
- Decide upon economics;
- Decide upon political system;
- Decide upon culture and languages;
- Decide upon basic society and demographics;
- Decide upon naming in general (i.e. nation name, leaders, cities);
- Voting ability, and veto capability.

-Obligations;

The NPC Committee will hold and must complete the following obligations:

- Provide basic information and statistics for each NPC;
(Through proper wiki infobox and basic information)

-Voting Procedure;
Members will fulfill their obligations for their respective region while remaining completely transparent with the rest of the NPC Committee. After a NPC is completed, if there is a minimum of one (1) objection, the NPC will be put to vote by the Committee. If there is no objection, the NPC will be automatically approved and presented to the rest of the union.

If a member completely disagrees on the matter, he can veto the voting procedure, which would be freezed for debate.

In case of a veto, members will be forced to freeze the vote and debate for a period of minimum one day, whereas each member will have to express their opinion. Following this period of time, a vote will be held and a simple majority will settle the question.

In case of proposed NPC by a USNW member not part of the NPC Committee, the same voting system will apply on that NPC as a NPC from a Committee member.

2Procedures Empty Re: Procedures Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:42 pm

Agunter999

Member (Bergenstein & Kallvarde)

I dislike that, that is basically saying that NPCs are for NPC committee members only, NPCs are for all of us to take part in. This makes it too closed to the committee and not open to all of us. The only thing members should do in the committee is approve and manage standard members work on NPCs. the point of the committee was not to do all the work, (yes I know you are not stopping us from working on them you are just shutting us off)

3Procedures Empty Re: Procedures Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:52 pm

SimEmirate

SimEmirate
Member (Abbasid and Kwangju)

I'd have to agree with Agunter.

4Procedures Empty Re: Procedures Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:03 pm

Juls

Juls
Member (Sinope)
Member (Sinope)

Agunter999 wrote:I dislike that, that is basically saying that NPCs are for NPC committee members only, NPCs are for all of us to take part in. This makes it too closed to the committee and not open to all of us. The only thing members should do in the committee is approve and manage standard members work on NPCs. the point of the committee was not to do all the work, (yes I know you are not stopping us from working on them you are just shutting us off)

The rules were accepted this way. If you want to change them, you'll have to do it through a vote in the chamber. This does not stop any member from working on NPCs, it actually does exactly what you want it to do, approve. If you create an NPC, it must be approved by the committee. If an NPC Committee member creates an NPC, it must be approved by the Committee, as shown in the procedures above. That's all it means. Anyone can work on NPCs, and everyone is encouraged to do so. This Committee regulates it all, that's all.

5Procedures Empty Re: Procedures Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:31 pm

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

Good to see people reading properly.

6Procedures Empty Re: Procedures Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:41 pm

Agunter999

Youhat may be the case in your eyes but the way that is written does not give the impression you think it does

7Procedures Empty Re: Procedures Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:03 pm

Carl

Carl

What is Youhat?

I don't see any problems, as we would actually want everyone to approve, not like members putting random stuff and then making a lean that is advantageous to the country that controlled that NPC. That is a parasitical relationship.

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

8Procedures Empty Re: Procedures Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:15 pm

SimEmirate

SimEmirate

I'm good now Razz

9Procedures Empty Re: Procedures Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:33 pm

Juls

Juls
Member (Sinope)
Member (Sinope)

Agunter999 wrote:Youhat may be the case in your eyes but the way that is written does not give the impression you think it does

Final line of the procedures is pretty clear imo, but glad we cleared the misunderstanding Razz

10Procedures Empty Re: Procedures Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:46 am

asuna71

asuna71
Member (Nanami)

Well in my opinion I'm good as long if members can apply an npc eventhough you need to do an proporsal.

11Procedures Empty Re: Procedures Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:00 am

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

I agree with this system and see no problem either.

12Procedures Empty Re: Procedures Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:47 am

City_Master

City_Master
Member (Septentria)
Member (Septentria)

System is fine imo, I don't see any problem either. Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum