The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Proposed Byner Interchange of HWY-1 & HWY-3

+4
Jack
Scotch Moen
Daniel
Chris
8 posters

Which interchange do you prefer?

Proposed Byner Interchange of HWY-1 & HWY-3 Pollle1029%Proposed Byner Interchange of HWY-1 & HWY-3 Pollri10 29% [ 4 ]
Proposed Byner Interchange of HWY-1 & HWY-3 Pollle1050%Proposed Byner Interchange of HWY-1 & HWY-3 Pollri10 50% [ 7 ]
Proposed Byner Interchange of HWY-1 & HWY-3 Pollle1021%Proposed Byner Interchange of HWY-1 & HWY-3 Pollri10 21% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

Hello, fellow members of the Mitron Department of Transportation. I present to you 3 proposed interchanges for HWY-1 & HWY-3. The location for the future interchange is located on the outskirts of the city, in what is now farmland. As such, space is not a problem. We can cheaply and easily buy land from farmers to build the interchange. Below you can see the 3 proposed interchanges. Please vote on which one you would like to be built.

Proposed Byner Interchange of HWY-1 & HWY-3 Byner_t-intersection_plans

Daniel

Daniel

Looks interesting. Smile

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Those are some really nice concepts. Your choice though would depend on which direction would carry the most traffic. (not in game traffic but theoretical traffic based on where the development is) If the most development is along the top and the right, then I'd vote for Plan #2, if the traffic would travel mostly north to south, I'd go with plan #3, and so on.

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

South is Byner, 20k suburbs and also decent sized cbd. North is countryside. East is Stark City... BIG!!!!

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Then I'd go with Plan 1. It keeps the main flow of traffic constant between the south and east routes, instead of commuters having to use off ramps to get onto their desired route.

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

Nice drawings. Smile Mike knows what he's talking about, so I'll just agree with him.

Juls

Juls
Member (Sinope)
Member (Sinope)

I vote 2. Less space used. Less infrastructures needed. In the end, it's the best economically and best design for efficiency.

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

I think plan 3 is best. Allows for a fourth leg, if you ever want to make that interchange a 4 way. Then again, I'm always thinking big. Razz

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

Wow... We're at a dead even!

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

As it turns out, I forgot to vote. ADOY Blush 

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

I guess it's up to Chris to decide on either the first or third design then.

Daniel

Daniel

Perhaps a second round of voting, with the second design no longer an option? Razz

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

That's just two votes that would have to be split. Don't really need a whole new poll for that. Just ask them to choose another. Razz

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

I'm still waiting on (hopefully) a couple more votes from some people who have yet to report in. Razz If not then I'll probably do Mike's idea.

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

I say Two. Razz Sorry for the late vote D:

Juls

Juls
Member (Sinope)
Member (Sinope)

In a turn of events, ladies and gentlemen, proposal 3 is in the third position while proposal 1 and 2 are equal in the lead! Who'll win the final race? Only 3 people will decide.

Trevy

Trevy
Member (New Terrance)
Member (New Terrance)

I say two, it looks more efficient and easy moving.

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

So much for my idea XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum