The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bergenstein News

+14
ForthWall
City_Master
Qorten
Scotch Moen
Carl
Daniel
Kurt
Willem
alerules22
Jack
Juls
SimEmirate
Chris
Agunter999
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 21]

326Bergenstein News - Page 14 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:12 pm

Agunter999

Member (Bergenstein & Kallvarde)

Sell and suitable for other countries implies we are selling them doesn't it

327Bergenstein News - Page 14 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:37 pm

Carl

Carl

"The first is an order of 1,000 Steyr 77 assault rifles to be delivered by the end of march" does not say anything about selling it to the other countries...

The second one is fine, that was ignored.

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

328Bergenstein News - Page 14 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:52 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

An "order" usually implies a sale. Razz It's alright Carl no need to go gung ho Art 9 just yet.

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

329Bergenstein News - Page 14 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:37 am

Agunter999

The Luthan Prime Minister said "The Steyr 77 is a fine and lightweight gun that we wish to introduce to our armed forces........" just saying......

330Bergenstein News - Page 14 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:19 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Still, it would have been best to note what is going on. For all we know you could be doing both selling and buying.

331Bergenstein News - Page 14 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:33 am

Agunter999

BERGENSTEIN NEWS

The recovery in Bergenstein is slow and the national services are barely running. The recovery process has been criticised by many as floored and corrupt. The new Bergen Military has had more money than any other part of the recovery. This has caused some discontent with the new government. The national elections are also approaching very shortly and the interim government will be replaced by the new one. All are hoping for a proper and fair election. The actual date of the elections has not been released but sources suggest that it is within the week. Campaigning on all side is high.

Bergenstein News - Page 14 Crowd-overpass_1848176i

However the global effects of the war can still be felt. Most of all in Abbasid which during the civil war saw many violent protests between sides. From Friday last week these protests have started again though on a different foot. A large anti governmental front has sprung up accusing the current government of foul play with Bergenstein. Some experts are calling this a major issue for the Abbasidi government.

In reaction to these protests not only has police presence been stepped up but a reactionary group has started to protest against the protests and for the government. Thsi though has not stopped the advance of the protesters that since 11 am this morning fully occupy the main square in Rasheed and a few vital streets in Deira.

The Federal Supreme Council has announced that it will meet at the first opportunity to discuss the crisis and attempt to find a solution however has not released the exact location. It is rumoured that there is also a select party from Bergenstein, Abbasid’s closest ally, along with other Kabier officials to help advise on the situation.

332Bergenstein News - Page 14 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:08 pm

Agunter999

BERGENSTEIN NEWS

As the protests continue at still an alarming scale in the Kingdom of Abbasid which is wrapping more turmoil within the government Bergenstein itself faces possible turmoil.

The Government today announced to the world that the elections that have long been in planning are to happen tomorrow starting at the very first second of the day to the very last. The security for the elections is said to be on par to what the experts predict as being a very violent week with numbers of protests higher than just before the Civil War. However the protests are not expected to turn into a new civil war by far.

As far on who is going to win the elections is very unclear. In any other modern republic the liberals or Democrats would be the most likely victors however we have seen that even the Bergen public have some strange ideals that may mean that the Weiz or Nationalist parties may come out tops. However we must not rule out the Peoples party due to the major significant rise in the global support for the communist ideal.

The way that the new system works is relatively simple compared to other methods seen in other republics, the voter simply votes for the party they wish to rule the country. The system was designed by the same people who wrote the interim constitution claiming the the system was ideal for an emerging republic.

None of the coalition members of yet have commented on the elections and possible results but whatever they are it will most certainly change Bergenstein for a long time.

333Bergenstein News - Page 14 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:15 pm

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

Mitron asks that the elections run past a USNW committee to be sure of no tampering or otherwise illegal "rigging" of the ballots.

334Bergenstein News - Page 14 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:26 am

Carl

Carl

That oversimplification is very treacherous. Razz

335Bergenstein News - Page 14 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:45 pm

Agunter999

TV Broadcast

BERGENSTEIN NEWS

Hello and welcome on this fine afternoon to the official broadcast of the results of this all important election are to be released in just a few minutes, here we go live to the action in Verweltungenstadt.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, I your current interim-President has been serving you, the people of Bergenstein now for over two months. In that time I have managed to end all lawlessness and created a sturdy police force that can continue to act in the name of the law. I have got the health, fire and other life saving services up and running providing the health care that is expected from all citizens of a developed country. I have with the help of so many enthusiastic teachers have created the basis of the education system which I hope my successor can refine into the best on Adonia.

“I have got every single airport up and running and at at minimum 70% capacity capability. I have fixed all Mainline, district and commuter rail lines and have put in plans to further the electrification of lowland lines. All vital linking roads are in a better condition than the pre war status and all other roads are passable or have a short and capable diversion.

“I have put in place good local leadership which can manage this growing country. I have secured many investments which will expand the economy. The economy will now have a strong foundation for the next government to build upon. I hope that my successor will follow in the creation of this great nation. I, though will be retiring from politics, I have worked hard to form what I have and I have wrked myself to the brink of collapse, with my earned mony I will retire, personally I am looking at Abbasidi sun but who knows where I will end up.

“So now let us move right onto the election. The results of yesterday’s voting ahs been counted and verified by numerous different people and different bodies which is why it has taken us this long to release the results. In this sealed envelope is the party that will rule our next Federal Government. This will be the party that writes our constitution and leads us into the modern age. I do not know the results and I have no idea what to expect.

“Behind me here is the lineup as to speak and one of these will be your next head of state. Representatives from each of the six parties. Wiez Party, Nationalist Party, Democrats, Liberals, Peoples Party and Peace Party.

“So I hereby announce that Ludwig Schmittegstein and his Weiz party will rule our country until the 2018 elections. Sir my power is yours and I do retire, good luck and good by.”

*Crowd Cheers very enthusiastically*

“I Ludwig Karl Basten Schmittegstein accept this most wonderful of invitations and in my capacity as the maker of the constitution I declare myself the elected chancellor of Bergenstein. But his is not all I declare that High King Gottenburg is to return to power as the King who will sit at the head of our National Parliament of the High Federated Kingdom of the Bergenstein States. The successor to our old country but made for the modern earth. Our Military shall be supplied uniformed funded and organised into units by the states but will be commanded by one single command. The currency will be the Thauler and it will be the only currency, this though is excluding Danskmarkensweg which will use both the Thauler and Scotian Novak and Litheniant using the Kak of Kallvarde along with Thauler. This solid currency will help our econmy. This country’s states as to be released online will have good and well measured degrees of autonomy in such a way it does not hinder our nation. I intend to improve our national image of one of beer weapons and culture, not war and failure. Together we can make Bergenstein. But tonight is one to celebrate to rejoice that Bergenstein is now entering stability. Welcome to the new era.”

Now we are in the studio with Sarah Klim who is a political analyst. Now I do have to say that the fireworks are spectacular and is very impressive. Now Sarah what do you make of this result?

“Well I am not entirely surprised by the result at all due to the great love of tradition in Bergenstein and the lengths the general public alone without government intervention will go to preserve history and traditions. The issue we do face is what can this party do appart from open a few museeums. Can they actually get Bergenstein into a cleaner light but that only time will tell.”

Can I ask you who you voted for?

“Yes and the truth is I didn’t because I believe myself as nuetral but I have been talking to many others who have said that they are not voting because they just don’t believe in their votes counting. We believe that this is because of the Dansk referendum. I actually examined that referendum and I will say with all certainty that it was realistic but even then I may not know if any foul play did happen”

So where have they got the money for the celebrations tonight and what is happening tonight?

“Well I am personally unsure but I have heard that it was donated by a particularly rich person but again I do not know. And I cannot tell you what is happening and I have sworn to secrecy haha”

Thankyou, now join us back after the fireworks have ended

==FINISH FIREWORKS FIRST==

HELLO and welcome to the great celebrations of the new BERGENSTEIN. We start off with an fantastic introduction from the Top Secret Drums of Schwieset

Just fantastic, they are definitely my favorite, now for a surprising appearance by Mervey especially after recent tensions between the two countries, its the Mervian Guard

Again next is a rarity of the Relastovan Military Band, they certainly know how to make an impression

Now we go back home to Danskmarkensweg with the Dansk Military Parade

And that truly was a fantastic show of good old military honour. Now for a show of Mantindoran Military Display

Magical, now something always beautiful

Next is our ally's ally, Anoka!!!!!!!

Enjoyed that then we are onto the penultimate event from Scotia, the Royal Military Scotian Band

Isn't so brilliant, now for the end. The Callmradon March.

Thank you and gooooooddddd night Bergenstein.

336Bergenstein News - Page 14 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:51 pm

Carl

Carl

So how did a formal speech became a tattoo party? Razz

337Bergenstein News - Page 14 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:33 pm

Agunter999

It was a celebration :p

338Bergenstein News - Page 14 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:47 pm

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

Violations, violations everywhere! Razz

339Bergenstein News - Page 14 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:31 am

SimEmirate

SimEmirate
Member (Abbasid and Kwangju)
Member (Abbasid and Kwangju)

Congrats to the Wiez Party? Razz

340Bergenstein News - Page 14 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:40 am

Agunter999

This time berg will be a good berg so no need to worry. Basically I have fulfilled all the demands sent to me pre war

341Bergenstein News - Page 14 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:30 pm

Agunter999

BERGENSTEIN NEWS
Live from outside the royal palace.

*High King Gottenburg gets onto a platform, his old age shows more than ever. He starts to speak weakly.* "I thank you all who voted for the Weiz party, I thank you for my restoration. In Parliament this last week much has occurred. We would like to announce a new discussions with the Kingdom of Abbasid in relation to the Esdaad solution. Many different ideas have been thrown across the table. We have entirely cut relations with the Islamic State of Esdaad run by Al-Sawra and strengthened our support for the Esdaad Authority, the true Esdaadi leaders. This will bring peace to a long war torn nation.

"We are also glad to announce a economic plan and a new firm stance to Now More Loans. From now on it is illegal for the Bergenstein Government to seek a loan due to major shortages of money unless there is a certainty of repayment within one year. Only yesterday did we turn down the possibility of a E250 loan from Abbasid. Abbasid were glad that Bergenstein is removing it's reliance from such dangerous sources of income.

"To add to this a multi million Thauler deal has been made with the Kingdom of Dhanama to sell them 500,000 M54s, 2,000 MG58s and 200 Panzer 68 (M09)s. The order comes in the wake of a number of armed militias from the Republic of Dhanama recently caused devastation and reported mutilations to civilians. Another deal has been made with the successful Restaurant chain, Terte, in Relastova for the Deik's Beir company to supply each restaurant with beer.

"It is solutions like these that will drive Bergenstein into a cooperative future."

342Bergenstein News - Page 14 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:03 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

That's a crapton of arms sales.

343Bergenstein News - Page 14 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:51 pm

Carl

Carl

Berg needs a long, long, long Truth and Reconciliation Commission Razz

344Bergenstein News - Page 14 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:53 am

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

^Ditto. Razz

345Bergenstein News - Page 14 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:01 am

Agunter999

^ Too expensive to do that, plus some of what did happen we still should cover up saying that the king has returned to, an albeit limited, office. Though Our government might start revealing some more wrong doings.

346Bergenstein News - Page 14 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:45 pm

Agunter999

Current World

BREAKING NEWS

EMERGENCY ALERT

Breaking News - This morning 1,174 people have been found mutilated and 174 dead after multiple attacks overnight. 96% percent of the victims are Abbasidi and the other 4% have connections. The discovery has put the entire country on edge, all police forces have mobilized riot equipment and has been supplied with live ammunition on orders from the Minister of Civilian Security Kaltz Augenkleit.

The attacks were horrific and have caused all victims life changing damage, a doctor said, “These attacks are well calculated and the people who have mutilated these poor victims knew exactly what they were doing. I am unable to help these much at all.”

The Ministry of Civilian Security has started a full scale investigation and manhunt to all the possible suspects. To add to this law enforcement forces have mobilized riot forces in the hopes that will protect the remaining 7,000 Abbasidi citizens in Bergenstein from harm.

Bergenstein News - Page 14 640px-PoliceLuxembourgTM170
Armoured car of the Loronan Grand Ducal Gendarmerie

Bergenstein News - Page 14 Vbk-17-austria_1587501f
Armed member of the Augenteine Police.

Some critics of the government mainly from the Democratic Party of Bergenstein claimed that this was done as a warning to Abbasid against the movement of Bergen nationals in Abbasidi land following the recent tensions. Claus Maul the Shadow Minister of Foreign Affairs for the Liberal Party said that, “Bergenstein’s actions today was merely an excuse to mobilise itself for the possibility of hostilities against Bergenstein. The government has yet to comment on this issue.

The government has also banned the release of the exact nature of the injuries as a sensitivity matter in order not to insult Abbasidi any more. The city of Dostreck which has a high Abbasidi population will by 7pm contain over 1,000 law enforcement personnel. None of these though are members of the military, the Minister of External Defence Charles Bentheim, said, “The military will not involve itself in internal matters as that is exactly what we have a law enforcement organisation for.

___

___

NEWS UPDATE

Bergenstein News - Page 14 7335f391fc28866db769ba81dba03446a14684aa
Loronan Grand Ducal Police of Larona officers after arresting suspects.

Major Update - The Grand Ducal Police in Larona, the capital of Lorona have captured 13 members of the new Retaliation Society, RS, who have claimed responsibility for the disaster. The 13 members are in holding awaiting further arrests and the trails. In an email sent around the USNW government all ambassadors were asked from Bergenstein advice on how to deal with such criminal who have committed such disturbing crimes.

347Bergenstein News - Page 14 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:57 pm

Carl

Carl

The EAS, representing Abbasid and other member nations, condemns the violence done against Abbasidi Nationals in Bergenstein.

348Bergenstein News - Page 14 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:13 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Oh dear.

Moar bad joojoobees.

The Follandan Republic has no official statement about these incidents. Granted they are tragic and saddening, but can only hope the local authority and the people can muster the willpower to combat these felonies and bring order to their society.

349Bergenstein News - Page 14 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:23 pm

Agunter999

BERGENSTEIN NEWS

Bergenstein News - Page 14 Luxembourg-riot-po_1401502i

Police stand guard of a council office in fear of further attacks

The major crimes that occurred yesterday have not been literally repeated however major street fighting took place as a result. The main focus of this was in the capital of Lorona, Larona, where major street fights between the Grand Ducal Police and Gendarmerie against members of the RS.

It all started when a small group of ten RS members started to smash their way into a Abbasidi fast food restaurant on Lanck Street. A member of the police who was with five fellow officers rounded the corner to the ensuing chaos. The Police ordered the men to stop upon refusing the officers presented their weapons, which included assault rifles armed with rubber bullets. Assistance was called for which as the rioters had no weapons on them was the Police riot troopers. However when armed personnel of the Grand Ducal Riot Police arrived another gang arrived and included 3 men with armed weapons. The Gendarmerie was called which arrived and took control. Unfortunately rioters called colleagues and other armed men arrived. The streets erupted with gunfire. 397 people were eventually arrested.

Throughout the country 238 other people have been arrested in connection to the Night of Hell along with another 400 arrest warrants. It is expected however that 20% of those arrested may be innocent.

The Bergenstein Government if looking for advice on how would be the best way of dealing with the arrested criminals from the USNW. The Government also sent an envoy to Abbasid demanding that they cease their discrimination against citizens of a country that is ruled by a new and unrelated government.

350Bergenstein News - Page 14 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:59 am

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Nice article, a good read.

Shayden itself won't respond to your article though. But is this State TV?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum