The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jack for Executive Secretary

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jack for Executive Secretary Empty Jack for Executive Secretary Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:44 am

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

Jack for Executive Secretary
Let's Get Stuff Done!

No one annoys the admins about getting things done around here more than me.  I can guarantee it.  While it is fun to give Kenny lots of work, I would rather work with the admins and have the job of Executive Secretary, so there won't be any nagging. Razz My goal is to keep the Union on track, especially in keeping everything updated and current.

So here's some more stuff for you to read:

• I'm active - I take pride in having the highest activity index.  You can count on me to be an active administrator, always doing my job.
  • I know what needs to be done - Usually, I have to nag the admins to do certain things at certain times.  If I'm elected Executive Secretary, I will be able to do those things swiftly and correctly
  • I've been around for a while - I've been a member since 2011, and I know what works, what doesn't, what needs work, and what work needs fixing.  Does that work?
  • According to Kurt, I am a "trustworthy person".  What does this mean, I'm not sure–but I promised to not tell anyone.

So, what am I going to do?:

• As admin, I will keep the site up-to-date and as active as possible
  • Take members' ideas and introduce them to the community.  I love hearing everyone's thoughts!
  • Keep the rules enforced; also including the charter, assembly laws, and common procedures
  • Keep the Union fun and happy!  I love sarcasm and jokes but at the same time I can be serious when needed.  I'll be getting things done with a (virtual) smile on my face
  • Continue the Nametag program; we've been slacking on this
  • Use my knowledge/experience with Forumotion; I know how to work this stuff Cool 
  • Continue being a devoted and active, regular community member

Well that's it for now! Very Happy If read all the way to here, you get a cookie.  Ask any questions here or Skype!  Thanks for reading!

Jack for Executive Secretary L2nsjXe

2Jack for Executive Secretary Empty Re: Jack for Executive Secretary Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:50 am

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

As World Dictator (no more elections for that spot by the way, I grew tired of being a Democratic Dictator.) I approve this campaign!

3Jack for Executive Secretary Empty Re: Jack for Executive Secretary Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:28 pm

Agunter999

Member (Bergenstein & Kallvarde)
Member (Bergenstein & Kallvarde)

Can I have a cookie??

4Jack for Executive Secretary Empty Re: Jack for Executive Secretary Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:46 pm

Jack

Jack

Damn, you actually read it!

This is the best I can do:
Jack for Executive Secretary Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTipb_0FOPhyS4ORlcTQfhVpcPqQQMzp2GzNfNsOEayJLvwKl8WrA

5Jack for Executive Secretary Empty Re: Jack for Executive Secretary Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:11 pm

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

Ha ha.

While I may not relish being told what to do, I do agree you need an admin spot. I'm not as proactive as I used to be.
I support this.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum