The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Accepted: Ambassorial | Lansay

+6
Kurt
Carl
Willem
Scotch Moen
Jack
Sotl
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Accept Lansay in the USNW?

Accepted: Ambassorial | Lansay - Page 2 Pollle10100%Accepted: Ambassorial | Lansay - Page 2 Pollri10 100% [ 7 ]
Accepted: Ambassorial | Lansay - Page 2 Pollle100%Accepted: Ambassorial | Lansay - Page 2 Pollri10 0% [ 0 ]
Accepted: Ambassorial | Lansay - Page 2 Pollle100%Accepted: Ambassorial | Lansay - Page 2 Pollri10 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Accepted: Ambassorial | Lansay - Page 2 Empty Re: Accepted: Ambassorial | Lansay Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:34 am

Jon

Jon
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)

Voted.

27Accepted: Ambassorial | Lansay - Page 2 Empty Re: Accepted: Ambassorial | Lansay Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:39 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Voted!

And I think I can safely predict a welcoming is in order. Say hello to the new Squamisha everyone, or I should say Lansay. Smile

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

28Accepted: Ambassorial | Lansay - Page 2 Empty Re: Accepted: Ambassorial | Lansay Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:37 pm

Sotl

Thanks for voting and helping me! I'm still developing a history/economy, but I'll soon post them here. Just for curiosity, how many votes does it take for me to be approved?

29Accepted: Ambassorial | Lansay - Page 2 Empty Re: Accepted: Ambassorial | Lansay Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:41 pm

Carl

Carl

Umm as of right now, a majority (51:49) must approve the vote. That means 5/9 votes. Since you have six, Razz

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

30Accepted: Ambassorial | Lansay - Page 2 Empty Re: Accepted: Ambassorial | Lansay Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:16 pm

Sotl

Thanks!!!!! Very Happy

I'm so happy! Should I follow these steps now?

31Accepted: Ambassorial | Lansay - Page 2 Empty Re: Accepted: Ambassorial | Lansay Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:36 pm

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

Someone do adminy stuff! Razz And, the information there is a little outdated. What you really need is a little phrase (for example, "Come and visit the beautiful and free Federal Republic of Acadia."), a motto (for example, "Nos stare unita, semper."), and a flag.

32Accepted: Ambassorial | Lansay - Page 2 Empty Re: Accepted: Ambassorial | Lansay Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:37 pm

Trevy

Trevy
Member (New Terrance)
Member (New Terrance)

I can't see the pictures Crying !!

33Accepted: Ambassorial | Lansay - Page 2 Empty Re: Accepted: Ambassorial | Lansay Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:13 pm

Sotl

trevy wrote:I can't see the pictures Crying !!

They look normal to me. If you still can't see them, they are all here.

Jack wrote:Someone do adminy stuff! And, the information there is a little outdated. What you really need is a little phrase (for example, "Come and visit the beautiful and free Federal Republic of Acadia."), a motto (for example, "Nos stare unita, semper."), and a flag

What do you think about: "Discover more about a small, liberal and peaceful monarchy."?

Ok.... but I don't have any ideas about motto but I can think about it soon. Although I've been thinking about my country history. I know that probably things will be unrealistic, so ask for help on these.

Colonized by Trentannia, Lansay had already been occupied by indigenous tribes such as the (), that built a little empire and developed a small martitime culture. They were developed if compared to other indigenous cultures of the region. Although defeated, the () had a large influence in Lansay culture. The dialect of English spoken in Lansay incorporates many () words.

The Trentannians first occupied the island of Delton (There's already a name for the major Lansay island?), establishing the

Last edited by Sotl on Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

34Accepted: Ambassorial | Lansay - Page 2 Empty Re: Accepted: Ambassorial | Lansay Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:23 pm

Carl

Carl

I think I can call this a pass Razz, the history dicussion can be continued at your new forum, coming up soon Smile, also, http://www.usnw.net/t599-forum-creation (Info is not outdated, we'll set it up for you) Razz

Welcome to the USNW, Sylvio!

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

35Accepted: Ambassorial | Lansay - Page 2 Empty Re: Accepted: Ambassorial | Lansay Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:47 pm

Jack

Jack

Congratulations!

And I really like that history so far. Smile

36Accepted: Ambassorial | Lansay - Page 2 Empty Re: Accepted: Ambassorial | Lansay Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:59 am

Trevy

Trevy
Member (New Terrance)
Member (New Terrance)

Brilliant! I can see the pictures now and :0! Congratulations, look forward to the rest of your work.

37Accepted: Ambassorial | Lansay - Page 2 Empty Re: Accepted: Ambassorial | Lansay Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:48 pm

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

Since he passed, I'll LOCK and MOVE this thread.

Congratulations, Sotl!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum