The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Time to actually do something :P

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Time to actually do something :P Empty Time to actually do something :P Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:10 am

So it has been said that CJAA is going to re-start for a very long time. Razz Today I found myself with some time to get this up and running so we may have actually update it soon.

The idea for the first update is that you pick a picture from any USNW nation you have had (past or present). These images will then be made into one super update to remind the world that we're still here.

To contribute your best pictures please post the links to them below. Also don't post links to more then 8 pics though don't feel it needed to post 8 Razz I will be looking through mine soon and posting my best image so I hope you do the same Smile

Thanks, Ed

Last edited by Ee99 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:22 am; edited 2 times in total

3Time to actually do something :P Empty Re: Time to actually do something :P Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:18 am

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

Dayum. Ying.

4Time to actually do something :P Empty Re: Time to actually do something :P Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:32 am

Carl

Carl

Wow that's Nice Ying D:

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum