The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Warehouse 13 RP

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Warehouse 13 RP Empty Warehouse 13 RP Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:09 pm

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

I'm guessing not a lot of you know what Warehouse 13 is. So here it is in a nutshell before I continue, first it's a TV series. It's a secret government facility hidden in America which controls "Artifacts" which are objects that have gained supernatural abilities through the user (usually somebody famous or a famous event).

There are agents who go out and hunt them down when they start to show a bad side, ALL Artifacts have a bad part to them, even if it says, heals any disease, the bad side is that you probably will die yourself from using it.

There is of coarse an owner, but we won't get into the full politics yet so we'll just have me as the boss Razz Just jump in when you want, either agent or artifact holder. Want to make a new artifact, do so, more rp for our agents ;P

All Agents are equipped with 2 basic artifacts, the Farnsworth, which is pretty much a mobile video call phone, and the Tesla gun, a gun invented by scientist Nicola Tesla which shoots electricity enough to knock a person out for a while.

After this small paragraph above, there should be no other explaining unless you need so. So shall we get started Razz

=========================================================================

Ying stood at in front of the massive steel gates of the Warehouse and waited, hands in pocket, for the new agents to arrive and he expected it to be quick as through the small open door behind him, a computer was bleeping, a red dot on the screen symbolizing that there is an artifact active somewhere in the world and waiting to be collected before harm is done. "I thought we outfitted them SUVs with something to make them go faster or something" he said slightly impatient.

2Warehouse 13 RP Empty Re: Warehouse 13 RP Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:12 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

I fixed your spelling errors for you Ying. Razz

I've heard of the show, even watched a couple episodes. It didn't really catch my attention that much, not like Eureka did. Plus It's been a while so I wouldn't be a good roleplay with this. D:

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

3Warehouse 13 RP Empty Re: Warehouse 13 RP Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:21 am

Daniel

Daniel

So...what am I supposed to do? D:

4Warehouse 13 RP Empty Re: Warehouse 13 RP Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:34 am

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

thanks Mike, and I love Warehouse 13 and Eureka and also Alphas, you know all 3 are sister shows Razz

Dan to RP you just need to write it like a book, say what your actions are, maybe emotions, and dialog, but only your for character. Just read that I put as the start of the RP and you should get it. But if you mean story-wise, whatever you want Dan, be the agent my character is waiting for or being the artefact holder doing whatever or so the artefact does to people.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum