The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Assortment of the Average

+3
Daniel
Qorten
YingBlanc
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Assortment of the Average  Empty Assortment of the Average Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:09 am

I've been busy recently and only managed to get a few average in game pics done (sorry Sad ) -
Assortment of the Average  Celelbrate
Assortment of the Average  Imbackyoyo
Assortment of the Average  Randompalace

And I aim to get the Table Tennis Tournament done soon. Hopefully....

2Assortment of the Average  Empty Re: Assortment of the Average Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:21 am

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

looks aweshume and lol at the game characters on the temple x3

3Assortment of the Average  Empty Re: Assortment of the Average Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:08 am

Qorten

Qorten
Member (Ami Confederation)

Wow, never seen the electrical wires before, or even heard of that mod. Looks nice. Good industrial/warehouse area.

Last edited by Qorten on Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:22 am; edited 2 times in total

4Assortment of the Average  Empty Re: Assortment of the Average Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:14 am

Daniel

Daniel

You say "average", I say "awesome". Razz

5Assortment of the Average  Empty Re: Assortment of the Average Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:33 am

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

that sir... is spectacular

6Assortment of the Average  Empty Re: Assortment of the Average Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:25 pm

Carl

Carl

Wow

Where did you get those warehouses? D:

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

7Assortment of the Average  Empty Re: Assortment of the Average Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:16 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Geez! Those are really good! I recognized that parking garage from somewhere. And i love those power lines running along your roads. Great plugins for that style of CJ.

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

8Assortment of the Average  Empty Re: Assortment of the Average Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:25 pm

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

Lol, the last picture. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum