The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Restart of Cjing around Adonia

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Restart of Cjing around Adonia Empty Restart of Cjing around Adonia Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:03 am

Hey guys, Ee99 came up with the wonderful idea of restarting Cjing around Adonia! I liked this idea too, and decided to restart "Cjing around Adonia." If you'd like to apply (to have a Cj entry in "Cjing around Adonia) please provide the following:

A cool unique title for your entry:

Basic Info, History, what's going on in your country,:

Flag:

Economy (In general):

Population:

Map:

Government type:

Main government leader:

At least 6 SC4 pics (preferably some that haven't been released);

If you'd like to apply for Cjing around Adonia please have the application in by Early August.

2Restart of Cjing around Adonia Empty Re: Restart of Cjing around Adonia Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:13 am

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

I want to but I can't be asked with it all and I have no idea what's going to happen with it, what will you do with the information?

3Restart of Cjing around Adonia Empty Re: Restart of Cjing around Adonia Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:48 am

Ying- It'll be posted on Simtropolis as a update in the CJ for CJAA.

4Restart of Cjing around Adonia Empty Re: Restart of Cjing around Adonia Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:53 am

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

ahhhhh yokays

5Restart of Cjing around Adonia Empty Re: Restart of Cjing around Adonia Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:35 am

UPDATE
You can now choose to fill in a short or long form. All these pics and information will be posted on ST and you will be credited for it. You can either post your filled in form here or pm it to me or Escilnavia is you want the pictures to be a surprise to other memebers:P

SHORT FORM

Flag:

Basic Info,Brief History:

Current Events:

Population:

Map:

Government type & Leader:

At least 4 SC4 pics/ Teaser (preferably some that haven't been released on st);

LONG FORM

Basic Info, History:

Current Events:

Flag:

National Anthem:

Economy (In general), GDP & HDI:

Population:

Climate:

Map:

Government type:

Main government leader:

At least 6 SC4 pics (preferably some that haven't been released);

6Restart of Cjing around Adonia Empty Re: Restart of Cjing around Adonia Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:23 pm

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

What if I want to do a mixture of the short and long form? Razz

7Restart of Cjing around Adonia Empty Re: Restart of Cjing around Adonia Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:00 pm

I suppose that would be ok :p

8Restart of Cjing around Adonia Empty Re: Restart of Cjing around Adonia Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:40 pm

Jack

Jack

A cool unique title for your entry: Highland Returns!

Basic Info, History: Acadia was once a humble group of Posilliponian colonies. After years of oppression, they united and started a war to become independent. Today they are a thriving free nation made up of ten united states.

Current Events:
-Acadia is currently at war with their unstable neighbor, the Fraesian Confederacy.
-Peaceful protests of war and imperialism are occurring throughout the country.
-Election time is coming soon.

Flag: http://usnw.wikkii.com/w/images/usnw/uploads/f/fe/Flag_of_Acadia.png

Population: Estimated 11 million (2010).

Climate: New England

Map: http://usnw.wikkii.com/w/images/usnw/uploads/b/b8/Location3.png

Government type: Federal Republic

Main government leader: Alexander Johnson

At least 6 SC4 pics (preferably some that haven't been released): Coming soon. Devil

9Restart of Cjing around Adonia Empty Re: Restart of Cjing around Adonia Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:49 pm

I cant wait to see pics Smile

10Restart of Cjing around Adonia Empty Re: Restart of Cjing around Adonia Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:32 am

Jack

Jack

Photoshopping the first one right now. Razz

11Restart of Cjing around Adonia Empty Re: Restart of Cjing around Adonia Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:34 am

Daniel

Daniel

I'm afraid I won't be able to sign up right now, as I have no idea as to when I'll be able to get back to SC4. Crying

12Restart of Cjing around Adonia Empty Re: Restart of Cjing around Adonia Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:18 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Could someone explain what exactly this is? Just a collaboration of everyone contributing one update from their own showcase?

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

13Restart of Cjing around Adonia Empty Re: Restart of Cjing around Adonia Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:26 am

Basically, were going to make a Cj update on ST about your country wit the info and pics.

And don't worry Dan, you'll be fine, it's not till august.

14Restart of Cjing around Adonia Empty Re: Restart of Cjing around Adonia Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:44 am

Jack

Jack

So maybe instead of pictures that are going to be used in updates, I can just post teaser-type things? Like night shots and photoshopped areas of the city.

15Restart of Cjing around Adonia Empty Re: Restart of Cjing around Adonia Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:16 pm

Yes if you want they don't have to be linked together.

16Restart of Cjing around Adonia Empty Re: Restart of Cjing around Adonia Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:22 pm

stanislavsoltys

stanislavsoltys
Member (Malinova)
Member (Malinova)

I can't sign up either. Devil

http://www.freetrojan.gov/obamacare/government-funding.htm

17Restart of Cjing around Adonia Empty Re: Restart of Cjing around Adonia Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:44 pm

Haha Stan! We miss u, please come back!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum