The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Aquilonia News: Crisis in the East

+3
YingBlanc
Carl
Will
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Aquilonia News: Crisis in the East - Page 2 Empty Re: Aquilonia News: Crisis in the East Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:10 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Gah!? I spy with my big wide eyes, War Crimes!

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

27Aquilonia News: Crisis in the East - Page 2 Empty Re: Aquilonia News: Crisis in the East Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:54 am

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

D: Everyone move to New Terrance!

28Aquilonia News: Crisis in the East - Page 2 Empty Re: Aquilonia News: Crisis in the East Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:20 am

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

We have decided to aid the evacuation of Venland and Quechina and also ask for any Nilian citizens staying in Aquilonia to board the next flights back to Nilia and Albian or if not possible, flee to New Terrance or any other safe country in the surrounding area.

The air force has sent out military carriers to help with the evacuation effort so if commercial airports are not possible, go to the nearest air-force base or air show grounds.

We still feel though that no action is required from Nilia and Albian on the combat side and still reason that it will not threaten us as of yet.

29Aquilonia News: Crisis in the East - Page 2 Empty Re: Aquilonia News: Crisis in the East Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:09 am

Daniel

Daniel

His Imperial and Royal Majesty, King-Emperor Charles I, severely condemns the attacks on innocent civilians by the Aquilonian government, and wishes to inform Aquilonia that the Imperial Federal Kingdom will not stand for further such bombings. Furthermore, he has dispatched the Grandian North Fleet from its current station off the coast of New Loftindor to aid in the ongoing civilian evacuations; it should arrive within four to six days.

-Ministry of Royal Affairs

For their own safety, the Imperial Federal Kingdom of Grand, Belluterra, and Malo is ordering all citizens to leave Aquilonia, Quechina, and Venland at once. We are also immediately cutting diplomatic ties with Aquilonia.

-Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Btw, is that supposed to be an image of the "carpet bombing"? Because it looks more like precision bombing to me... Razz

Here's what the aftermath of carpet bombing looks like from the air:

Rotterdam:

Wesel:

All those circle things in the second picture are bomb craters. Wink

30Aquilonia News: Crisis in the East - Page 2 Empty Re: Aquilonia News: Crisis in the East Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:50 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

that's prebombing chaos, I meant to put that as a caption Razz

31Aquilonia News: Crisis in the East - Page 2 Empty Re: Aquilonia News: Crisis in the East Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:58 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

Aquilonia News: Crisis in the East - Page 2 Egypt12_t700
Today the Aquilonian Army has advanced it's way past Quechinese barricades and into the Capital city of Quechina, the Quechinese President and Cabinet have fled to the countryside South of London, he might be on his way to New Terrance or somewhere in Itzama. Venland has also been taken by Aquilonia after only one day.

32Aquilonia News: Crisis in the East - Page 2 Empty Re: Aquilonia News: Crisis in the East Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:51 pm

Jack

Jack

Yay! Progress!

Off topic: Did you use a tutorial to photoshop your picture like that (the pre-bombing chaos picture)? I could really use that for the Fraesian War.

33Aquilonia News: Crisis in the East - Page 2 Empty Re: Aquilonia News: Crisis in the East Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:12 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

No, I just messed around with brushes. I did use three layers and made some invisible after i'd established the perimeters of the buildings. Used about 50% Opacity with them and then darkened the buildings themselves and had a lighter trail off into the sky. I also decreased the Brightness. Fire was kinda similar to the Smoke.

34Aquilonia News: Crisis in the East - Page 2 Empty Re: Aquilonia News: Crisis in the East Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:04 pm

Trevy

Trevy
Member (New Terrance)
Member (New Terrance)

New Terrance confirms the death of un-armed non threatening citizens by Aquilonian forces. President Cody Limberg demands these killings be stop immediately.

35Aquilonia News: Crisis in the East - Page 2 Empty Re: Aquilonia News: Crisis in the East Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:26 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

London was certainly military forces... that was a random pic I found. The forces in Quechina have made no civilian attacks, Quechina is strictly a military objective and at no point will Civilians be harmed in the Quechina Objective.

36Aquilonia News: Crisis in the East - Page 2 Empty Re: Aquilonia News: Crisis in the East Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:09 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

More News:

Calman and Aquilonian Naval Forces are on the way to East Mnopa to intercept the Grandian Navy.

37Aquilonia News: Crisis in the East - Page 2 Empty Re: Aquilonia News: Crisis in the East Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:12 pm

Jack

Jack

:O Is war with other USNW members allowed?

38Aquilonia News: Crisis in the East - Page 2 Empty Re: Aquilonia News: Crisis in the East Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:15 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

Boutta find out...

jk, it is, just need to talk with the folks you're fighting with to confirm everything, you cant just say you're attacking without talking to them. I talked to Dan about it all. : )

39Aquilonia News: Crisis in the East - Page 2 Empty Re: Aquilonia News: Crisis in the East Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:25 pm

Carl

Carl

Okaiken looks worried Razz

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

40Aquilonia News: Crisis in the East - Page 2 Empty Re: Aquilonia News: Crisis in the East Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:36 am

Daniel

Daniel

The Imperial Federal Kingdom would like to reaffirm that its North Fleet is only on its way to Quechina and Venland on a civilian evacuation mission, and otherwise is still neutral in this conflict. Nevertheless, the Navy has been put on high alert.

So it begins... Razz

41Aquilonia News: Crisis in the East - Page 2 Empty Re: Aquilonia News: Crisis in the East Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:32 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

Aquilonia News: Crisis in the East - Page 2 Comin_to_yo_battle
Aquilonian Forces headed to intercept the IFK Navy.

Today, a combination of Calman and Aquilonian forces confronted the North Fleet of the Grandian Navy, mistakenly believing they were on their way to push back Aquilonia from Venland and Quechina.

Aquilonia News: Crisis in the East - Page 2 Shipcrash
A ship whose controls failed and crashed into another ship.

Aquilonia News: Crisis in the East - Page 2 Splodin
A ship that had it's contents catch fire, which resulted in a large explosion.

42Aquilonia News: Crisis in the East - Page 2 Empty Re: Aquilonia News: Crisis in the East Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:50 pm

Jack

Jack

I see the flag I made for you in there. Devil Hopefully Grand can forgive you. Razz

43Aquilonia News: Crisis in the East - Page 2 Empty Re: Aquilonia News: Crisis in the East Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:48 am

Zhung has announced that actions involving itself and other nations will happen later today

44Aquilonia News: Crisis in the East - Page 2 Empty Re: Aquilonia News: Crisis in the East Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:54 am

Daniel

Daniel

We have repeated time and again that our fleet was not heading to Carreon to participate in the war, but was voyaging there for the sole purpose of evacuating civilians - and yet we were attacked anyways. Thus, I have no choice but to declare war on the Republic of Calma Domhain and Kingdom of Aquilonia; however, this declaration is only in self-defense, and we will not - we repeat, WILL NOT - engage in offensive warfare with the Aquilonians and Calmans if we can help it.

-His Imperial and Royal Majesty Charles I, King of Grand, Emperor of Belluterra, King of Malo, Prince of Tarskya, Grand Duke of Royale, Duke of Long Island, Count of Long Creek, Count of Skarr, and Count of Lake Tranquil

45Aquilonia News: Crisis in the East - Page 2 Empty Re: Aquilonia News: Crisis in the East Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:20 am

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

Non-roleplay, I seriously thought after me invading London that you were coming for blood Razz

46Aquilonia News: Crisis in the East - Page 2 Empty Re: Aquilonia News: Crisis in the East Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:28 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Well, as long as no civilians were harmed, we can't exactly go on the offensive can we? Razz

47Aquilonia News: Crisis in the East - Page 2 Empty Re: Aquilonia News: Crisis in the East Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:28 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

Well I did Carpet Bomb one city. Cross

48Aquilonia News: Crisis in the East - Page 2 Empty Re: Aquilonia News: Crisis in the East Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:02 am

Daniel

Daniel

But that carpet-bombing took place before I issued my ultimatum thing. Razz

49Aquilonia News: Crisis in the East - Page 2 Empty Re: Aquilonia News: Crisis in the East Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:29 pm

Carl

Carl

Yeah Razz

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

50Aquilonia News: Crisis in the East - Page 2 Empty Re: Aquilonia News: Crisis in the East Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:11 am

Trevy

Trevy
Member (New Terrance)
Member (New Terrance)

President Cody Limberg announced this morning that New Terrance will be sending troops into London and the rest or Quechina. This is the last in the effort to bring peace back to Carrion Just a reminder this is not a declaration of war.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum