The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resignation as Chancellor of USNW and Appointment of a New Chancellor

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Resignation as Chancellor of USNW and Appointment of a New Chancellor  Fromthedeskthechancellor

Hello USNW Members,

I am sad to announce I am resigning as Chancellor of USNW. Simple cause I know what lawsuits do to unions. It causes chaos and can tear unions apart. To make things simple, I will resign, putting the elections out of question and making Will the outright majority winner of the 4th USNW Elections with 63% of the only 11 votes left. However my last duty as Chancellor will be promoting myself into a maintenance admin. Similar to what Jon does. This will put out admin numbers back at an odd 5. Perfect for voting on website and forum changes. My only job will be to help the other admins keep the forums clean and updated. Congratulations to Will on being the Chancellor of USNW. I hope your 6 months as Chancellor go well. Also I will, along side Will, help promote amendments to the USNW Charter to make elections more clear and easier come January. Thank you USNW for the chance at Chancellor, it just wasn't meant to be.

Long Live USNW,

Nate Saathoff

Last edited by Saathoff on Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:59 pm; edited 2 times in total

Carl

Carl

Awww that's sad Crying

You just won the election and after a few days this happened. :\

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

Carl wrote:Awww that's sad Resignation as Chancellor of USNW and Appointment of a New Chancellor  1371890812

You just won the election and after a few days this happened. :\

Unfortunately "winning" an election is just a false thing around here. Oh well

When will the re-election take place?

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

You know, there may have been a reelection between you and Will.

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

This is unfortunate, but you have made a great decision in my opinion. I have a lot of respect for you, Nate. Good luck!

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

For the most part, I'm not really sure what to say here. Of course a thank you is in order. But to wake up and see this at the top of the list, was not what I expected. I can also say that as the new Chancellor I will fulfil the position to the best of my abilities. If anyone needs anything from me, i'm always on here, and always on Skype.

Will

I understand there would of have been a reelection. But this is for the betterment of the union as a whole

Trevy

Trevy
Member (New Terrance)
Member (New Terrance)

Wow. That was probably one of the most Chancellor moves ever. Nate, I respect that as well! It takes a good man to do something like this. You are really looking out for the Union. However; A revote would have done justice in my eyes Razz .

I hope we get the voting laws taken care of now, especially when the new current administration saw its flaws. I wish both Nate and Will luck!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum