The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Acceptance Ceremony

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Acceptance Ceremony  Empty Acceptance Ceremony Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:31 pm

Trevy

Trevy
Member (New Terrance)
Member (New Terrance)

Vice President Mary King Speaks: We would like to thank all of you who are in attendance today. We hope that this experience will leave you with a generous feel of what our great country is about and what we represent. We are looking forward to great relations with all of you. At the end of this experience we hope that you feel the same with us. Shortly after we will open up our foreign relations council and they will begin taking applications for ambassadorship here in New Terrance. Once again we are greatly delighted to be apart of the United Sovereign Nations of the World, and Adonia! We hope you enjoy..

Below is the 3 houses of Congress along with the Office of the President.
Acceptance Ceremony  Jordtownmay470713393642

Here we have the Security Administration Building. (i.e.pentagon)
Acceptance Ceremony  Jordtownapr370713393645

Political Party Square is home to all 3 major political parties and the rest of the parties share the 4th Building across the street. Parties include the Republicans (Controlling Party), the Democrats, and the Independents.
Acceptance Ceremony  Jordtownapr107071339364

Hidden Lakes Golf Course is an 18 hole Golf Course located in the suburbs of Hidden Lakes.
Acceptance Ceremony  Jordtownmay227071339364

Today; Here we have the last standing Castle/Fort in New Terrance. Built by Trentannia, who saw New Terrance as an easy "grad" but to their knowledge was a force to be reckoned with. Needless to say We won with the help of Greater Morsco. Today the Castle is a memory of our fight for freedom and independence.
Acceptance Ceremony  Middlebrookemar41531339

Below is where President Limberg gave his famous acceptance into the USNW speech to the people of New Terrance, he also stated his intentions of setting up a global market and becoming an Adonian Super Power.
Acceptance Ceremony  Jordtownmar287071339364

The Ceremony took place in the Ohlm National Library. Ohlm is a smaller city outside of Jordtown. Here the organization met and discussed relations with New Terrance and President Limberg and Vice President King spoke and gladly accepted the Union!
Acceptance Ceremony  Nationallibrary
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------
President Cody Limberg: I would like to give a person thank you to President Roberto Patts, New Chandler; Prime Minister Clarence Palmer, Luther; President Timothy Vickers Jr. & Presidential Candidate Jack Smith, Aquilonia; Prince Wasim of the House of Muller, Laagvlatke; Prime Minister Falfurger, Loftindor; Vice Chancellor Pandella, Follvirkeland; His Imperial and Royal Majesty Charles Ernest Petersroy & Queen-Empress Johanna I, Grand, Belluterra, and Malo; President Denzil Somchai & Family, Nilia and Albian; Ambassador of Okaiken, Okaiken

2Acceptance Ceremony  Empty Re: Acceptance Ceremony Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:35 pm

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

the city looks awesome =O=O Love the old parts of the city especially, the castle and the Houses of Congress

3Acceptance Ceremony  Empty Re: Acceptance Ceremony Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:36 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Fantastic ceremony! Smile

...I bet my official visitors were the youngest ones there; they're both in the 18-21 range. Razz

4Acceptance Ceremony  Empty Re: Acceptance Ceremony Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:38 pm

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

nupe, the son of my President and his wife is only say 14-15 say Razz

5Acceptance Ceremony  Empty Re: Acceptance Ceremony Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:44 pm

Trevy

Trevy
Member (New Terrance)
Member (New Terrance)

Well maybe they all liked it and want to move here now Razz

6Acceptance Ceremony  Empty Re: Acceptance Ceremony Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:53 pm

The golf course looks very cool Smile