The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mike Moen for Science & Space

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mike Moen for Science & Space Empty Mike Moen for Science & Space Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:15 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Humanity is destined to traverse the stars, and not remain waterlogged on a single planet.

We must build, innovate, utilize, expand, explore! Science is the means, and Space is the end to those means. As Minister, I can take Follvirkeland's knowledge of aeronautics and fully utilize and expand it for research and development into Space Travel. Putting Adonians on the moons. Sending Adonians into the reaches of our solar system. Exploring the other worlds, discovering what awaits us on the surfaces of those worlds, and incorporating what we find into things that will better our civilization!

As a fellow Science enthusiast, I will promote Science Fact. I will take Science Fiction and turn it into Fact! We can create a much better tomorrow for our nations and citizens. What is a Human if he doesn't use his intellect for Science? For betterment.

sponsored for by the Follvirkeland Department of Technology

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

2Mike Moen for Science & Space Empty Re: Mike Moen for Science & Space Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:05 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Locked. Polling station opening soon.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum