The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

K50 for Chancellor

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1K50 for Chancellor Empty K50 for Chancellor Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:02 am

I'm not going to make any flashy stuff. Instead, I'm going to tell you what I've done and how I plan on using that experience as an ideal leader of the union once again.

All the things that I've done
  • I co-founded the USNW and brought in multiple members. I personally mentored many of our members to the quality of journal the USNW maintains today, such as Grand Aescail/Nilia and Albian, Ruteria/Gamat, Grand and Belluterra/Malo, and I introduced (no mentoring) Okaiken to us. I have been turned down many other times for multiple different complications, though I plan on pursuing recruiting again if I am Chancellor.
  • I have played SimCity 4 with custom content since 2009. My first journal was in spring of 2010, and I started New Chandler that summer. New Chandler has been a successful journal since then with over 400 SimCity screenshots, and many other graphics to go along with that. It has achieved tens of thousands of views on multiple different forums and racked up two trixies in two years, as well as playing host to an ISC Session, the Summer Simlympics in 2011, and four torch relay legs. I also hosted the successful AIFF Tropics Cup in 2010.
  • I am a very well-trusted and well-known executive of unions. I was Executive Secretary of the USNW and Secretariat of the 2COFR from October 2010 until January 2012.
  • I am an administrator on Simmania. The portal and banner graphics at that site are all made by me. I ran the support squad over there before it went defunct and currently run the Simmania People's Choice Awards (SMPCA's), the trixie equivalent on that site. I have won one each of its two years in action.
  • I was also a major graphics artist on the USNW. I started the idea of nametags under usernames. I attempted to put logos on forums in the "happening now" section (an idea I plan to resurrect) and I attempted to carry out weekly banner changes, an idea stomped on and overrun by Chip.
  • I was vital in contacting Forumotion regarding new forums. The administration was frozen while I came out of hiatus to help them during a very difficult time for the union. Daniel can certainly prove my point here if you don't believe me.
  • I ran the AICS in the summer of 2011. Besides the Simlympics, it has been the only multi-union recognized sports league since.
  • I currently am the sole runner of the X-Games. The first Winter X-Games in January is without a doubt the most successful union-wide sporting extravaganza in the USNW to date.

What I plan to do

• I plan to put applications and International Assembly proposals to vote in due time. I also plan to make ministries active and keep them active with summits and other events the ministers of their respective ministries put on.
  • I plan to revise the portal and keep it updated. I have achieved a great deal of experience with portals at Simmania. I would also revise some of the graphics on the forums (AIN has left us in the dust at this) which are starting to get a bit stale. This would be done in a union-wide event where everyone can pitch in their ideas, NOT by a single person or single group
  • Listen to your ideas. The administration is not keeping the union alive, the people are.

I hope you have realized my go-getter personality as a past administrator of the USNW and vote me for Chancellor. You won't be disappointed, and you can hold me to that Smile

Last edited by K50 on Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

2K50 for Chancellor Empty Re: K50 for Chancellor Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:00 am

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

wow tight election for Chancellor =O

3K50 for Chancellor Empty Re: K50 for Chancellor Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:07 am

Daniel

Daniel

I hope you don't mind if I borrow your "K50 for Chancellor" banner to put in my signature, do you? Razz

4K50 for Chancellor Empty Re: K50 for Chancellor Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:16 pm

Absolutely Smile Thank you for your support!

5K50 for Chancellor Empty Re: K50 for Chancellor Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:23 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

I wish you luck K60 Wink And I agree with Ying, this is going to be one helluva'n election. Smile

6K50 for Chancellor Empty Re: K50 for Chancellor Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:40 pm

erm... exaggerate much? Last I checked there were no relations between the USNW and the AIN. The chat we had long ago was simply that... a chat. There are no current plans in place to change the state of relations between the AIN and the USNW. I cannot sit and have my name be used in a campaign promise that has no hope of being kept

The Best,

JJ- President of the Alliance of Independent Nations

7K50 for Chancellor Empty Re: K50 for Chancellor Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:38 pm

sharaunque1 wrote:erm... exaggerate much? Last I checked there were no relations between the USNW and the AIN. The chat we had long ago was simply that... a chat. There are no current plans in place to change the state of relations between the AIN and the USNW. I cannot sit and have my name be used in a campaign promise that has no hope of
I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. You are right, at present, there are no plans. I was trying to say that, because we would be two leaders that got along (that's been seldom in the past), that it is be a path that could be attempted. Though reading your statement it appears now that it will stay separated, which is okay as well.

8K50 for Chancellor Empty Re: K50 for Chancellor Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:44 pm

Good looking campaign. Best of luck k50 Smile

9K50 for Chancellor Empty Re: K50 for Chancellor Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:49 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Locked. Polling station opening soon.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum