The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Saathoff for Chancellor

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Saathoff for Chancellor Empty Saathoff for Chancellor Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:05 pm

Saathoff for Chancellor Saathoffforchancellor
Saathoff for Chancellor Campaign

3Saathoff for Chancellor Empty Re: Saathoff for Chancellor Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:58 am

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

I support thoroughly ^_^

4Saathoff for Chancellor Empty Re: Saathoff for Chancellor Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:16 am

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

I support, too! Smile

5Saathoff for Chancellor Empty Re: Saathoff for Chancellor Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:29 pm

Carl

Carl

the race is very tight D:

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

6Saathoff for Chancellor Empty Re: Saathoff for Chancellor Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:41 pm

Reposting this I had an apparent problem with it last night as it has disappeared.

Forgot to add the following ministries to run for...

Ministry of Economics
Department of the Bank (honestly should be in the Econ Ministry)

Last edited by Saathoff on Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total

7Saathoff for Chancellor Empty Re: Saathoff for Chancellor Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:12 pm

Nate you can't run for more than one cabinet position. You have to choose one of the three.

8Saathoff for Chancellor Empty Re: Saathoff for Chancellor Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:08 pm

K50 wrote:Nate you can't run for more than one cabinet position. You have to choose one of the three.

Can I see the exact language of where I can not do this? If it was a problem I believe an admin would of told me during Skype.

9Saathoff for Chancellor Empty Re: Saathoff for Chancellor Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:35 am

I don't think I have to say who I'm supporting Razz Everything looks great Nate bring on the engine!

10Saathoff for Chancellor Empty Re: Saathoff for Chancellor Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:29 am

Nate, you cannot monopolize the cabinet. Plain and simple. This rule has been very clearly stated in the past for the January 2012 elections and the July 2011 elections, and was followed during the elections when we started this union in January/Feburary of 2011, over Skype. Perhaps you are thinking of ministries which you can run for more than one?

I know you don't mean any hard feelings but I'm kind of offended you think you can take over all three of the executive cabinet positions. There are a lot of users here who have great potential and the incumbents have done great work at their posts. I'm not saying you aren't any better or worse, you have led unions to great places, but it sounds a bit harsh and very power-hungry that you think you can lead this union effectively on your own without any help from other executives.

11Saathoff for Chancellor Empty Re: Saathoff for Chancellor Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:36 am

Ahh classic example of try to take down your rivals throw them in a lime light. Good job Saathoff for Chancellor 1071211947. I'll take your word for it though. Bring on the elections K50! No more playing nice guy with you...

Also being a candidate for all 3 doesn't mean you want all 3 for once. It just means you want one of the positions and are leaving it up to the members which they feel is the best position for you. But like I said I get you. You're trying to take me down. You certainly have to. It's whats always done in political elections. But very well my friend.

12Saathoff for Chancellor Empty Re: Saathoff for Chancellor Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:48 am

Nate I'm not trying to throwing you down in time for elections. I'm stating my opinion and clarifying a point....

13Saathoff for Chancellor Empty Re: Saathoff for Chancellor Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:11 pm

By throwing me down. I suggest you stop posting in my campaign. I'm sure the members don't like whats going on. Focus on yourself, and quite worrying about what others are doing for their campaign.

14Saathoff for Chancellor Empty Re: Saathoff for Chancellor Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:41 pm

Nate meant he is running for all three saying if he won Chancellor and First Minister he would then be Chancellor and the runner up would be First Minister. He isn't trying to get all three positions at once I don't believe. I'm assuming Nate would take the highest position he won.

15Saathoff for Chancellor Empty Re: Saathoff for Chancellor Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:43 pm

Yeah. I'm not sure why one would think they can get all 3 positions to themselves. I'm saying hey members! If you wish you can vote for me for the other positions. Be it I'm on the ballot or it's write-In. I don't find that power hungry at all, I find it that I'm letting the members decide where they feel I best fit.

But carry on K50, carry on..

16Saathoff for Chancellor Empty Re: Saathoff for Chancellor Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:20 pm

Jack

Jack

Actually it does sound like a good idea to me. Smile But this thread isn't the place for it.

New amendment?

17Saathoff for Chancellor Empty Re: Saathoff for Chancellor Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:33 pm

Thanks Jack for relaxing the mood in here. Props to you Smile

18Saathoff for Chancellor Empty Re: Saathoff for Chancellor Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:00 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Locked. Polling station opening soon.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum