The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jack's Photoshop/Illustrator Thread

+6
Scotch Moen
Carl
Kurt
YingBlanc
Daniel
Jack
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26Jack's Photoshop/Illustrator Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Jack's Photoshop/Illustrator Thread Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:41 pm

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

Thanks for the idea, Mike. Razz
Jack's Photoshop/Illustrator Thread - Page 2 Obeykc
Thanks for all the compliment everyone! Blush

Qorten: I would be happy to make you a new Coat of Arms. Smile You can PM me or just post the information here.

27Jack's Photoshop/Illustrator Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Jack's Photoshop/Illustrator Thread Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:15 pm

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

Very nice, Jack.

28Jack's Photoshop/Illustrator Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Jack's Photoshop/Illustrator Thread Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:26 am

Qorten

Qorten
Member (Ami Confederation)

Jack wrote:Qorten: I would be happy to make you a new Coat of Arms. Smile You can PM me or just post the information here.

In case you hadn't seen it yet, I've sent you a PM.

29Jack's Photoshop/Illustrator Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Jack's Photoshop/Illustrator Thread Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:05 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Acadia must have picked up a bit of evil Trentannian traits after the great war. I should get to work on my border wall. Razz

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

30Jack's Photoshop/Illustrator Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Jack's Photoshop/Illustrator Thread Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:55 am

Daniel

Daniel

Michael-M wrote:Acadia must have picked up a bit of evil Trentannian traits after the great war. I should get to work on my border wall. Razz

Those darn Trentannian immigrants... Razz

31Jack's Photoshop/Illustrator Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Jack's Photoshop/Illustrator Thread Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:43 pm

Jack

Jack

Progress on Qorten's CoA:
Jack's Photoshop/Illustrator Thread - Page 2 09-30-2012_20-36-52

32Jack's Photoshop/Illustrator Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Jack's Photoshop/Illustrator Thread Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:06 am

Daniel

Daniel

Woot!

33Jack's Photoshop/Illustrator Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Jack's Photoshop/Illustrator Thread Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:14 am

Qorten

Qorten

Wow, looks cool already with just the outline, imagine with it'll be with colors.

34Jack's Photoshop/Illustrator Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Jack's Photoshop/Illustrator Thread Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:03 pm

Carl

Carl

O.o that's nice D:

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

35Jack's Photoshop/Illustrator Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Jack's Photoshop/Illustrator Thread Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:36 pm

Jack

Jack

Overly photoshopped image of Highland. Very Happy
Jack's Photoshop/Illustrator Thread - Page 2 Photoshopped

36Jack's Photoshop/Illustrator Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Jack's Photoshop/Illustrator Thread Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:18 pm

Carl

Carl

Is your city on fire or something? Razz

Nice Razz

37Jack's Photoshop/Illustrator Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Jack's Photoshop/Illustrator Thread Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:33 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Everyone is ded!! D:

38Jack's Photoshop/Illustrator Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Jack's Photoshop/Illustrator Thread Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:55 pm

Jack

Jack

Except for the drivers of those cars that I was too lazy to photoshop out of the picture. XD

39Jack's Photoshop/Illustrator Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Jack's Photoshop/Illustrator Thread Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:06 am

Daniel

Daniel

Those car's aren't driving, they're parked in the middle of the road after the zombies came and devoured the drivers D:

40Jack's Photoshop/Illustrator Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Jack's Photoshop/Illustrator Thread Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:37 pm

Jack

Jack

Working on the new flag of Fraesia. Smile
Jack's Photoshop/Illustrator Thread - Page 2 10-03-2012_19-35-21

41Jack's Photoshop/Illustrator Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Jack's Photoshop/Illustrator Thread Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:32 pm

Carl

Carl

It reminds me of 'merica

42Jack's Photoshop/Illustrator Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Jack's Photoshop/Illustrator Thread Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:34 pm

Qorten

Qorten

Bit of a mixture of Uruguay and USA with less stars.

43Jack's Photoshop/Illustrator Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Jack's Photoshop/Illustrator Thread Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:11 pm

Jack

Jack

Newer version:
Jack's Photoshop/Illustrator Thread - Page 2 Fraesia
(There is a white stripe at the bottom)

44Jack's Photoshop/Illustrator Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Jack's Photoshop/Illustrator Thread Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:56 pm

Daniel

Daniel

That white stripe really should have something to make it more visible Razz

45Jack's Photoshop/Illustrator Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Jack's Photoshop/Illustrator Thread Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:10 pm

Jack

Jack

An outline of Euphemia that didn't render correctly and still had a key for another map I was making and forgot to delete:
Jack's Photoshop/Illustrator Thread - Page 2 Euphemia_outline

46Jack's Photoshop/Illustrator Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Jack's Photoshop/Illustrator Thread Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:27 pm

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

Wrong image link.

47Jack's Photoshop/Illustrator Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Jack's Photoshop/Illustrator Thread Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:57 pm

Jon

Jon
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)

Jack wrote:An outline of Euphemia that didn't render correctly and still had a key for another map I was making and forgot to delete:
Jack's Photoshop/Illustrator Thread - Page 2 Euphemia_outline

I can't see that image, it has the image not available symbol and trying via the link gives a 403.

EDIT: Oops, didn't see Shubham's post before I posted this.

Last edited by Jon on Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

48Jack's Photoshop/Illustrator Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Jack's Photoshop/Illustrator Thread Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:45 pm

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

I'm not carl Razz

49Jack's Photoshop/Illustrator Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Jack's Photoshop/Illustrator Thread Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:34 pm

Jack

Jack

It was working earlier. Skeptical I'll go fix it.

I used dropbox.com to host the SVG file and I'm having some trouble linking it. Razz When I get to my other computer, I'll upload a PNG. Wink

50Jack's Photoshop/Illustrator Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Jack's Photoshop/Illustrator Thread Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:39 pm

Jon

Jon

ForthWall wrote:I'm not carl Razz

Another oops, I was doing that right before I left and for some reason was sure it was Carl. My apologies.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum