The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Side Projects and Announcements

+5
Daniel
Qorten
Carl
Will
YingBlanc
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Who will be the Prime Minister of Histalpol?

Side Projects and Announcements Pollle1033%Side Projects and Announcements Pollri10 33% [ 3 ]
Side Projects and Announcements Pollle1011%Side Projects and Announcements Pollri10 11% [ 1 ]
Side Projects and Announcements Pollle1022%Side Projects and Announcements Pollri10 22% [ 2 ]
Side Projects and Announcements Pollle1033%Side Projects and Announcements Pollri10 33% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Side Projects and Announcements Empty Side Projects and Announcements Sat May 05, 2012 7:05 pm

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

Welcome to a little test for a unique form of city building, I will still use SC4 I'm just wondering you're opinions if I do this. I'm running short of time so I will only post 2 teasers and an explanation to those who have no clue tomorrow xD

Side Projects and Announcements Teasrer_1
Side Projects and Announcements Teaser_2

Enjoy =P

Last edited by YingBlanc on Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Side Projects and Announcements Empty Re: Side Projects and Announcements Sat May 05, 2012 7:10 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

BAT Cities? kinda already done but I wish you luck Smile

3Side Projects and Announcements Empty Re: Side Projects and Announcements Sun May 06, 2012 2:13 am

Carl

Carl

You like sketchup do you? Razz

Nice

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

4Side Projects and Announcements Empty Re: Side Projects and Announcements Sun May 06, 2012 2:38 am

YingBlanc wrote:I will still use SC4
If your BATing/SketchUping stuff and putting it into SC4....

Well that would be sweet Razz

5Side Projects and Announcements Empty Re: Side Projects and Announcements Sun May 06, 2012 4:47 am

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

nono I'm saying the other cities will be, this is a one shot Google Sketchup ONLY city xDxD I do wanna BAT though, I don't know how to get it from Sketchup into the game xDxD

6Side Projects and Announcements Empty Re: Side Projects and Announcements Sun May 06, 2012 11:51 am

Carl

Carl

Check out Simtropolis's Omnibus or ask the help desk, they can help you with all the stuff, especially Brian Very Happy

7Side Projects and Announcements Empty Re: Side Projects and Announcements Sun May 06, 2012 12:58 pm

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

I looked ages ago Carl and they didn't have anything of use, just like Sketchup Pro but I have the free average sketchup, so I need to pass it to someone with sketchup pro who can make it a bat for me.

8Side Projects and Announcements Empty Re: Side Projects and Announcements Sun May 06, 2012 1:04 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

I know it's possible, pop in the helpdesk, I know titanic can help, he did a Titanic memorial not too long ago via sketchup and then did various stuff to convert it.

9Side Projects and Announcements Empty Re: Side Projects and Announcements Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:40 pm

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

I assume that you all know I am going to start a new country in a European style as before but now I got experience from Nilia and Albian (and I may still continue N&A) on how to make cities look good a long with a lot of new BATS and such since my Grand Aescail days. So I introduce to you the capital city Bastilia with this 1 little teaser (I'm hitting 2 birds with one stone with this teaser as well, guess what the 2nd is).

Side Projects and Announcements Teasers_png

10Side Projects and Announcements Empty Re: Side Projects and Announcements Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:42 pm

Carl

Carl

I like those canals D:

11Side Projects and Announcements Empty Re: Side Projects and Announcements Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:39 pm

Qorten

Qorten
Member (Ami Confederation)

I've no idea what the second bird is you knocked down Smile , but the city looks excellent!

12Side Projects and Announcements Empty Re: Side Projects and Announcements Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:34 am

Daniel

Daniel

Pretty D:

13Side Projects and Announcements Empty Re: Side Projects and Announcements Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:34 am

Looks awesome! The Sketchup city reminds me of Valsgarde a bit Smile

14Side Projects and Announcements Empty Re: Side Projects and Announcements Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:49 pm

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

As you all heard in the NBA Replacement new service from Szcheno, the elections are going to start in the side project seen above, Histalpol. These elections are key since they will for first either make Histalpol join USNW in this year, or not so I can work on it a lot more. Plus there's other parts of it as well that might flux your thoughts one way or another. So here are the Candidates;

Commart's (Labour Party) Candidate, Borgia Malstrone

Side Projects and Announcements Boris-Johnson-cycling-in--002

Borgia was born in Valessia but moved to Histalpol with his Parents. He was picked to be the candidate since he is the current Mayor of Bastilia and has have 4 successive terms as the Mayor. He agrees to helping with aid for the War in East Althena but does not believe in joining in with the actual war until mass civilians of Histalpol are killed. He does want to join the USNW as he believes that it will help with the countries economy and also their relations with multiple countries. his main policy is to publicise major services such as Healthcare, Post, Rail, Air and Bus services.

Emerald Party's (Conservatives) Candidate, Fredrik Kearlfberg

Side Projects and Announcements Karl-lagerfeld-off-chanel-jet

Fredrik is another candidate not from Histalpol, he actually originated from Aelin and moved here when his clothing company became internationally known, he was elected for candidate for running the international company and the hope that he can use business ideas to run the country and to get the country economically stable. He doesn't believe in joining the War in Eastern Althena since he believes that it would only drain any money left in Histalpol into the purchase of weapons and aid. he also opposes to the idea of joining the USNW, stating all the wars and low activity points they have had in current times, believing that them joining would only lead them into more wars to spend money on. His main policy is to help starting companies reach national and international levels to help the economy by using business ideas, but also to put in a law such as Article 9 that Okaiken use to save money on wars.

HIP's (Isolationist Party) Candidate, Samuel Rothss

Side Projects and Announcements Jonathan-ross-460_1207512c

Rothss has been the Prime Minister for only a year but still is the current PM of Histalpol, he is a member of the Histapol Independence Party that believes in Isolationism. He observed that this worked in the 60s with Albian before spreading to Nilia and hopes that the same idea can help the countries economy. He doesn't want to enter any wars that are not Histalpols own, doesn't want to ask for help with Histalpol's wars and doesn't want to be a member of any union, meaning that he opposes joining the USNW. He is a born and bread Histalian and was brought up in the most influential of schools then colleges then universities and out of the 3, the most likely to be able to run the country, as he has been doing for the current year. His main policy is to not join to any unions and not go into wars as to be able to gain money in Isolationist Histalpol.

LibDem's (Liberal Democrats, I got bored, tough x3) Timothy Small

Side Projects and Announcements Blessed

Timothy Small was brought up in Histalpol, in a rural countryside village, but once in college he studies politics along with acting, and after 5 years of acting, he has turned his hand to politics, becoming the Shadow Minister of Culture, Arts and Sports in the Shadow Cabinate the LibDem's have. But he is not candidate for the LibDems and his bark is way more worse than his bite with his loud, projective voice, he can be compared to a stadium loudspeaker without even using a microphone, this gives power to his speeches and gets the crowds riled up in support over him. He is most likely to win but the results will be clear in the polls coming soon. He believes in joining the USNW as it would help with the economy but also because it has the most active Culture in all the other unions in Adonia, which he hopes will strengthen bonds with the union countries and the non-union countries. He does also think joining the War in East Althena is a good idea and will help sustain a place in the union if they help resolve the war, although he accepts the ideals of their ideas (he thinks it's the wrong method to get the point across, as always he thinks the way to get it across is theatrical, loud and powerful, not forceful and deadly.) His main policy is to strengthen ties with countries and make Histalpol become known as the "Capital of Culture" (this should also help get the country stable in economy).

So there you go. Now you have the 4 candidates, the Polls will be up tomorrow, feel free to ask questions to any of the candidates, this coming day will be the only day you get to know more of the candidates to make you sway your vote.

15Side Projects and Announcements Empty Re: Side Projects and Announcements Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:01 pm

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

The pictures though. lol!

http://www.usnw.net

16Side Projects and Announcements Empty Re: Side Projects and Announcements Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:27 pm

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

x3 I knows, I was thinking "who do I think of when I say British, I KNOW" (apart from that fasion guy, I got his idea off of MLP x3) xDxD So poll is now going up. Now you vote, I have Razz

17Side Projects and Announcements Empty Re: Side Projects and Announcements Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:12 pm

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

Voted.

18Side Projects and Announcements Empty Re: Side Projects and Announcements Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:12 pm

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

Thankies Kenken :3

19Side Projects and Announcements Empty Re: Side Projects and Announcements Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:25 am

Sauberbmw

Sauberbmw

Voooted

20Side Projects and Announcements Empty Re: Side Projects and Announcements Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:40 am

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

Voted!

21Side Projects and Announcements Empty Re: Side Projects and Announcements Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:48 pm

Carl

Carl

Absentee Vooooted

22Side Projects and Announcements Empty Re: Side Projects and Announcements Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:06 pm

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

Thanks all, this Friday voting ends Razz but for now, here's something to wet your appetite Razz

Side Projects and Announcements Teaser_2_png

23Side Projects and Announcements Empty Re: Side Projects and Announcements Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:24 am

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

okay....no interest and the voting is a draw.....I NEED A TIEBREAKER....ANYBODY? also why nobody amazed by my picture T_T

24Side Projects and Announcements Empty Re: Side Projects and Announcements Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:49 am

Jack

Jack

My slow connection won't load the picture. Skeptical Is it a PNG or something? Razz We need Daniel to break the tie. D:

Edit: I see it now. Smile Very, very nice. I love the planning.

25Side Projects and Announcements Empty Re: Side Projects and Announcements Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:31 pm

Carl

Carl

Ying do a run-off vote xDxDxD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum