The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pacific Ring of Fire "Hammered" with Earthquakes

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Within the past 24 hours of April 12th, the Pacific Ring of Fire was hammered by 5 Earthquakes:

8.6 in Indonesia

7.0 in Mexico (in the state of Michoacan)

6.9 in Mexico (in the Gulf of California)

5.9 off of the Oregon Coast

5.6 near Fukushima, Japan *
I heard this was due to the poles shifting(?) and the Earth temporarily getting hotter, making the crust more unstable. I say we invest heavily in going to live on the moon, before something catastrophic happens. Skeptical

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

We've got more to worry about in the future, in 8 months earthquakes will be tearing the Earth apart, along with tsunamis, spontaneous combustions, Plagues, and terrorists.

Just kidding Razz
But I really hope the earthquake in Fukushima doesn't worsen the Nuclear Power Plants conditions.

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

well it is 2012 Mike xDxD now just for the 3rd coming and we'll be sorted for the end of the world, screw the maya xDxD no asteroid here xD

MikeS wrote:
5.9 off of the Oregon Coast
I heard this was due to the poles shifting(?) and the Earth temporarily getting hotter, making the crust more unstable. I say we invest heavily in going to live on the moon, before something catastrophic happens. Skeptical
That Oregon Coast earthquake didn't cause any damage whatsoever. That was the first time I actually heard about it.

We've got some problems with the moon though. Who is going to pay for all of that? Richard Branson? Razz

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

well he has made the first Public Spacecraft and Spaceflights, Virgin Galactic xDxD

Daniel

Daniel

K50 wrote:Who is going to pay for all of that?
The average taxpayer? Razz

stanislavsoltys

stanislavsoltys
Member (Malinova)
Member (Malinova)

Obviously Bill Gates. Razz

http://www.freetrojan.gov/obamacare/government-funding.htm

Daniel that's sort of a problem when the United States is FOURTEEN TRILLION DOLLARS IN DEBT! drunken

Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum