The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Passed: Full Member | Nilia and Albian

+5
Will
stanislavsoltys
Carl
Daniel
YingBlanc
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Accept Nilia and Albian?

Passed: Full Member | Nilia and Albian Pollle1082%Passed: Full Member | Nilia and Albian Pollri10 82% [ 9 ]
Passed: Full Member | Nilia and Albian Pollle1018%Passed: Full Member | Nilia and Albian Pollri10 18% [ 2 ]
Passed: Full Member | Nilia and Albian Pollle100%Passed: Full Member | Nilia and Albian Pollri10 0% [ 0 ]
Passed: Full Member | Nilia and Albian Pollle100%Passed: Full Member | Nilia and Albian Pollri10 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Passed: Full Member | Nilia and Albian Empty Passed: Full Member | Nilia and Albian Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:21 am

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

Full Member Application Status For:

NILIA AND ALBIAN

The Flag and Coat of Arms of Nilia and Albian:

Passed: Full Member | Nilia and Albian Flag_of_nilian_and_albian
The Flag contains of 2 stars, a larger one representing Nilia and a smaller representing Albian. The 11 red stripes correspond to how many provinces there is in Nilia including Albian.

Passed: Full Member | Nilia and Albian Nilia_and_albian_emblem_small_png_format
The Lotus and the Buddhist 8 Fold Path Wheel represent the deep routed Buddhist background of the country while the Blue banner and flowers represent the freedom of their past Communist history and also peace in their time.

Where Nilia and Albian Is:
Passed: Full Member | Nilia and Albian Nilian_and_albian
Nilia lays between Szcheno and Ghuangji while Albian is inside of Nilia on the east coast.

History of Nilia and Albian:
This History starts in 1949 although the history is rich before 1949 as well but forward of this is the main History. In 1949, it starts with the Great Adonian War, the Trentannian advancement into Eastern Althena forced large amount of Szcheno citiezens out of their country away from the ensuing war. To help with the war Posillipo tried to make Ghuangji, which is what Nilia was in that time, by making it a dependency but resistance from Ghuangji and (unwanted from Ghuangji) Trentannia meant that the take over failed.

In 1953, 3 years after the battle with Posillipo to stay independent, Ghuangji is still independent yet almost destroyed after the war, in turn 4 years of communism entails. Nilia then revolted against the Communist Ghuangji and Communism in Guangji falls as result, almost all of remeinants of communism
was destroyed in the new country Nilia to get that part of their history behind them.

1963 and Albian, at that time owned by Trentannia becomes part of Nilia yet not part of the actual country becoming a dependency of Nilia, Albian is one of the last countries to become independent or swap their dependency with another. In turn the large technological/social and importing advances of Albian gets to Nilia who were realing from the Communist regime leading to a large boom.

Until 1982 in which Nilia and Albian had their own recession and lead to many being homeless and depressed. In this time, the first reports of the infamous crime organisation from Nilia, the Macunsa Cartel, appeared and continued as they reigned terror over Nilia and Albian over that time even operate today but not
as much. as their high in the 80s Depression.

In 1985, Large change came, the new president of Nilia, Chi Hebbery Huong, makes great ties with the thriving Sanese bringing end of recession and also
introducing many Sanese citizens into Nilia and Albian. And then many years of nothing that's major to Adonia.

Then came 2010 and shocking result in the Presidential elections when the unknown Negotiate Party shoots up in a surprise win over the 3 main parties to gain a landslide win (They focus on neutrality in war (like Okaiken) and will only fight if necessaries to well being of the world or in defence of their own country). And the year after in 2011, Albian which at time time was rather unknown to the world, becomes known to the world after hosting the large East Althenan Song Contest.

And that is the history until now, the years before 1949 will be shown at a later stage in time.

Pictures for the Application:
(As you can see some of the scenes have not been finished but the focus of the pictures have been "dressed" for the scenes)

Albian
Passed: Full Member | Nilia and Albian Albian_port_houses

Passed: Full Member | Nilia and Albian Albian_port

Passed: Full Member | Nilia and Albian Albian_residential_blocks_and_school

Kasai and Sanoinōgyō Province
Passed: Full Member | Nilia and Albian Kasei_fields

Passed: Full Member | Nilia and Albian Kasei_highway

Passed: Full Member | Nilia and Albian Kasei_temple

Passed: Full Member | Nilia and Albian Kasei_ruins

Taichung City
Passed: Full Member | Nilia and Albian Taichung_old_city

Passed: Full Member | Nilia and Albian Northern_taichung

Passed: Full Member | Nilia and Albian Taichung_parliment_square

Now onto the Facts:

Country Name: Merged Parilimentary Democracy of Nilia and Albian
Shorter Names: Nilia and Albian
Capital: Taichung City
population =~ 32,406,347
size =~ 46,950km squared

National Motto: Everybody makes history, no matter how small
National Anthem: Pyeonghwaui Sigan (English: Time of Peace)
Languages: Trentannian, Sanese and Gwangju
Demonym: Nilian, Albian

Current Government: Negotiate Party
Current President: Denzil Somchai
Current Nilia and Albian Foreign Secretary: Henry Shichiro

Currency: Enrieos
Internet TLD: Co.Na/ Co.Ab

National Sports: Football and Cricket

We Thank You For Reading And Can't Wait For The Vote
From the Foreign Affairs Department, Henry Shichiro and Right-Honourable Denzil Somchai

Is this okay?

Last edited by YingBlanc on Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Passed: Full Member | Nilia and Albian Empty Re: Passed: Full Member | Nilia and Albian Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:34 am

Daniel

Daniel

I don't think we've had a non-observatory Asian-style member yet, so I like this Smile

3Passed: Full Member | Nilia and Albian Empty Re: Passed: Full Member | Nilia and Albian Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:43 am

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

......Carl......his Okaiken xDxDxD

4Passed: Full Member | Nilia and Albian Empty Re: Passed: Full Member | Nilia and Albian Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:46 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Oops, I forgot about him Razz

Carl

Carl

xDxDxD You gotta be kidding me Dan Razz

Anyways Nice... You know you can apply for full member now Ying? D:

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

stanislavsoltys

stanislavsoltys
Member (Malinova)
Member (Malinova)

Looks great! Very Happy

http://www.freetrojan.gov/obamacare/government-funding.htm

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

I know Carl, just being sure, and need to actually make up my mind on ambassadorial or full membership xD

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

Go for full with one of your countries... Smile

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

changed =D=D

10Passed: Full Member | Nilia and Albian Empty Re: Passed: Full Member | Nilia and Albian Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:03 pm

Carl

Carl

Yay :DDD

11Passed: Full Member | Nilia and Albian Empty Re: Passed: Full Member | Nilia and Albian Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:45 pm

Votin' Yes!

12Passed: Full Member | Nilia and Albian Empty Re: Passed: Full Member | Nilia and Albian Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:11 pm

Daniel wrote:Oops, I forgot about him Razz
The most active member forgetting that.... we're in trouble Razz

Anyway it looks nice enough for a yes vote from me! Smile

13Passed: Full Member | Nilia and Albian Empty Re: Passed: Full Member | Nilia and Albian Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:11 am

Daniel

Daniel

K50 wrote:
Daniel wrote:Oops, I forgot about him Razz
The most active member forgetting that.... we're in trouble Razz
I didn't mean to forget about him, seriously! Razz

14Passed: Full Member | Nilia and Albian Empty Re: Passed: Full Member | Nilia and Albian Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:25 am

Fox

-comment withdrawn-

Last edited by Fox on Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total

15Passed: Full Member | Nilia and Albian Empty Re: Passed: Full Member | Nilia and Albian Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:09 pm

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

the reason for low updates and a totally different change in style is because an English Style is ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE xDxDxD. And I'd like to have Taichung twinning with one of your cities =P Still trying to think whether to ditch Grand Aescail or keep it if this gets accepted.

16Passed: Full Member | Nilia and Albian Empty Re: Passed: Full Member | Nilia and Albian Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:18 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

Agree with Ying about the English. There really isn't that much English stuff around anywhere :\

17Passed: Full Member | Nilia and Albian Empty Re: Passed: Full Member | Nilia and Albian Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:43 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Putting to vote.

18Passed: Full Member | Nilia and Albian Empty Re: Passed: Full Member | Nilia and Albian Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:14 pm

Carl

Carl

Voted xD

19Passed: Full Member | Nilia and Albian Empty Re: Passed: Full Member | Nilia and Albian Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:14 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

ditto

20Passed: Full Member | Nilia and Albian Empty Re: Passed: Full Member | Nilia and Albian Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:24 pm

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

What they said ^

21Passed: Full Member | Nilia and Albian Empty Re: Passed: Full Member | Nilia and Albian Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:40 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Looks like majority rules!

I always just love looking at those Asian suburbs.

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

22Passed: Full Member | Nilia and Albian Empty Re: Passed: Full Member | Nilia and Albian Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:54 pm

Jon

Jon
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)

Voted.

23Passed: Full Member | Nilia and Albian Empty Re: Passed: Full Member | Nilia and Albian Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:26 am

Fox

-comment withdrawn-

Last edited by Fox on Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total

24Passed: Full Member | Nilia and Albian Empty Re: Passed: Full Member | Nilia and Albian Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:29 am

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

I created it myself Fox but I took the little banner ribbon thing from one of the Koreas

25Passed: Full Member | Nilia and Albian Empty Re: Passed: Full Member | Nilia and Albian Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:32 pm

Carl

Carl

So, what's the news? D:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum