The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

ATCC Race 1: Sawashiji Tracks

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ATCC Race 1: Sawashiji Tracks Empty ATCC Race 1: Sawashiji Tracks Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:34 am

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

ATCC Race 1: Sawashiji Tracks Atcc_logo_large

(Theme Tune for ATCC runs for 1 minute)

Hello and welcome to the first season of the annual Adonian Touring Car Championship, I'm Nevil Dennis.And I'm Graciano RéguloWe're your commentators for this season, and let me tell you Graciano, this will be one exciting kick off of the sport.It sure will be, we'll be going to 5 racetracks around the world for 14 rounds. And to start it off here we're in beautiful Okaiken at the Sawashiji Tracks.We've also got a very exciting range of drivers this season and I can just tell there will be a lot of action.It's already had some action with Asgard pulling out suddenly and a track change at the last second.

As said we're here in Okaiken and at the Sawashiji Tracks, we would usually give you a little map to show you the coarse but this race we sadly can't but that won't stop us starting the race.

We've only got 6 drivers this season. We we're going to have a team for Asgard but they pulled out. We have teams from Grand Aescail, Akemoor and Aquilonia. Onto the first race shall we.

On the first row is Howard D. Elgurn of our Grand Aescail Team, Team Trebor Gum, and Jett Burnage of CIRT to put their name as short. We then have Jett's team-mate Kristian Kruger on 3rd and the first of the Akemoor drivers and brothers, Germa Inman. A bad start for Damien Sharp who is in 5th and last is Germa's brother Tvaros Inman also for Akemoor.

We shall and the cars are on the starting line waiting to kick start the new season, waiting for the lights now.....AND THEY'RE GREEN, The season has now officially started!And What a start it was, Germa and Tvaros getting past most driver to get outstandingly to 2nd and 3rd place already.

--Lap 2 Positions--
Kristian Kruger (CIRT)
Tvaros Inman (Those Dirty Rascals) (Crashes 2nd Lap) (Mechanical Problem)
Germa Inman (Those Dirty Rascals)
Jett Burnage (CIRT)
Howard D. Elgurn (Team Trebor Gum)
Damien Sharp (Team Trebor Gum)

--Lap 4 Positions--
Jett Burnage (CIRT)
Kristian Kruger (CIRT)

--Lap 6 Positions--
Germa Inman (Those Dirty Rascals) (Crashes 6th Lap) (Spins off-No crash)
Jett Burnage (CIRT)
Kristian Kruger (CIRT)

And we're across the line, what bad luck for Those Dirty Rascals, the Akemoor team.They were doing so well as well, up in the podium most of the time. Congrats to CIRT for getting 2nd and 3rd, the first team to get both drivers on the podium of this season.But you must congratulate Damien, the young Aescailian, getting from 2nd to last to pole position on the first race. Here's the points for Round 1

ATCC Race 1: Sawashiji Tracks Sawashiji_tracks_round_1_png_format

We're onto round 2 now, both of the Akemoor cars have been repaired. We are again waiting for the green light.The starting line this time is Howard up first again with the brothers from Akemoor right behind him, Tvaros and Germa, then the 2 CIRT drivers, which is a surprise......Sure is...then we have Damien Sharp, last rounds winner at the bottom, luck of the draw you seed, never know who is placed where.Here's the green light again and their off.

--Lap 2 Positions--
Jett Burnage (CIRT)
Germa Inman (Those Dirty Rascals) (Crashes 2nd Lap) (Collision)
Howard D. Elgurn (Team Trebor Gum) (Crashes 2nd Lap) (Collision, into wall)
Tvaros Inman (Those Dirty Rascals)
Kristian Kruger (CIRT)

--Lap 4 Positions--
Jett Burnage (CIRT)
Kristian Kruger (CIRT)

--Lap 6 Positions--
Damien Sharp (Team Trebor Gum) (Crashes 6th Lap) (Mechanical Problems Smoke)
Jett Burnage (CIRT)
Kristian Kruger (CIRT)
Tvaros Inman (Those Dirty Rascals) (Crashes 5th Lap) (Spins off)

And the 2 CIRT cars are across the line, this is a big surprise, what shall be done I have no idea, it's up to the officials.But while they're working that lets look at that crash on Lap 2. It looks like Howard was clipped by Germa while trying to overtake, looks like something happened to Germa's steering and Howard, he just lost control there.It was a bad crash as well straight into a wall. We just hope he would be able to race next round.And also Damien, last lap as well, it was almost in the bag, it looked like there was smoke from the engine which is a bad sign. Could his car be fixed in time, we might not see any of the Aescailian cars on the next grid.Yeah that will be unlucky. We have the points in and they will flash on your screens now.

ATCC Race 1: Sawashiji Tracks Sawashiji_tracks_round_2_png_format

It's the last round Graciano. It looks promising as well.All of the cars have been fixed apart from Damien's, looks like he's sitting this round out, it's a good thing that Howard is in 1st pole.And behind Howard is CIRT's Kristian Kruger and Akemoor's Tvaros Inman, then it's Jett Burnage and Germa Inman.It's a very nice spread this round, every-bodies ready for round 3, the lights are on. And they're off!

--Lap 2 Positions--
Kristian Kruger (CIRT)
Jett Burnage (CIRT)

--Lap 4 Positions--
Jett Burnage (CIRT)
Kristian Kruger (CIRT)

--Lap 6 Positions--
Kristian Kruger (CIRT)
Jett Burnage (CIRT)

Well that's it for Sawashiji Tracks, they have played out a nice trio of races, this last one, no crashes but still exciting. Howard's got 1st place which is what Team Trebor Gum needed.it's interesting that most of the time an Akemoor driver was in the lead but it was never the same brother, and they were always followed by the CIRT drivers, then out of nowhere came Howard and took it on the last lap.Yeah Howard was very surprising this race, seeming to be laid back most of it then bang, first place. Well here's the points followed by standings after this Race. See you next week at Port Blessed.

ATCC Race 1: Sawashiji Tracks Sawashiji_tracks_round_3_png_format

ATCC Race 1: Sawashiji Tracks Drivers_standings_png_format

ATCC Race 1: Sawashiji Tracks Team_standings_png_format

Now it's your turn to add onto the TV feel, just post how your drivers feel after this Race at Sawashiji, How they feel of this season, about any of their crashes, or anything else they want to add.

2ATCC Race 1: Sawashiji Tracks Empty Re: ATCC Race 1: Sawashiji Tracks Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:41 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

Kruger's actually Sureichan, not Aquilonian, Wink but he races for an Aquilonian team. I find it unrealistic to have all my drivers from one nation.

ATCC Race 1: Sawashiji Tracks KristianKrugerInterviewATCCRound1

I realize I didn't actually quite finish this pic now but oh well...

Ed Sharp: Kristian, Kristian! What was today like, leading the points after the first round of the series, one win, two seconds, a great weekend, wouldn't you say?

Kristian Kruger: Yes Ed, great weekend. I've gotta thank the team, and I've gotta thank Jett, he helped us alot setup wise. In practice we were way off but we took some tips from him, and they really paid off.

Ed: What about that second race, was it a major shock to see everyone besides you and Jett taken out?

Kristian: Yes, yes it was, I had to avoid the first wreck on lap two and could tell that If I stayed on track I'd finish 4th or higher, then I saw Damien smoking, I didn't know Tvaros crashed, but had figured it was down to me and Jett anyway. Early on the last lap he made a mistake and I got by and was able to stretch out a lead. I didn't find out until I crossed the line and parked that it was only the two of us still on track. But, regardless, a win is a win.

Ed: How about the third race though?

Kristian: Yes, we had a strong car all race. We made a small adjustment between races two and three and it really paid off, the car was very consistant. I'm glad we took home another second. We may not have quite won the battle but we're doing very well to win the war.

3ATCC Race 1: Sawashiji Tracks Empty Re: ATCC Race 1: Sawashiji Tracks Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:28 pm

Carl

Carl

Woo! Congrats Guys Razz

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

4ATCC Race 1: Sawashiji Tracks Empty Re: ATCC Race 1: Sawashiji Tracks Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:58 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Congratulations to the winners Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum