The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Statement from the Prime Minister of Grand Aescail

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

Prime Minister Edward Leddger, takes to the podium as camera flashes engulfs the area around the podium.

"I would like to thank you all for coming here today to hear this statement. Yesterday night, I took my lovely partner Fiona Dellamer, to a wonderful restaurant in the old town of Port Blessed, it was a very lovely dinner, but not beating around the bush, I took Fiona to be beach where I proposed to her. She accepted and are wedding has started to be planned, invitations to those who want them will be handed out soon.

I know it won't be as big or glamorous as the one held in Grand in which Emperor Charles and now Empress Jóhanna had been married. But I believe this would be the first wedding of a Prime Minister in Grand Aescail ever and will be a landmark event to the country. We do not wish it to be as big a deal as the Grand wedding but any guests or media that want to see our best day then they are welcomed to Grand Aescail with warm hearts.

Following on from that announcement I have also took into consideration of settling down after which, and as you all know my term as Prime Minister is about to come to an end and I will not be running again for this election. I wish the next Prime Minister the best of luck and I shall make as much of the time left as Prime Minister.

I thank all my party and our supporters and again I thank all you here today to hear this event which will occur."

A parade of claps erupts in the room and more flash photography takes place as the Prime Minister walks off stage, waving to the cameras.

Carl

Carl

Wooo!

Congratulations

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

Also congratulations.

residentsim

residentsim

Congrats

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

We thank all of you for the Congratulations and before we put a proper invite thread up, we would just like to know if any of you will like to be present on behalf of your country or countries government for the wedding.

Daniel

Daniel

Their Imperial and Royal Majesties King-Emperor Charles I and Queen-Empress Johanna I wish to express their congratulations for the couple, and wish to be in attendance at the upcoming wedding.

Fox

Congrats.

If our relations improve in the lead up to the wedding my Nations Royal Family or Prime Minister would be interested in attending to show our support for your nations future.

Foreign Minister Mor Norokk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum