The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardinalsburgate Principality

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cardinalsburgate Principality Empty Cardinalsburgate Principality Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:22 pm

ggamgus

The USNW updates begin tomorrow! Until then, enjoy the military statistics of the Principality. Very Happy

Cardinalsburgate Principality Cparmy

The USNW community will see what the Principality and its 48 million citizens have to offer!

Fun fact: The Principality has one of the highest ratios of active troops to total population...

Last edited by ggamgus on Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Cardinalsburgate Principality Empty Re: Cardinalsburgate Principality Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:27 pm

Not realistic at all.

3Cardinalsburgate Principality Empty Re: Cardinalsburgate Principality Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:28 pm

ggamgus

@1Pat: South Korea has about 8 million reserves in a total population of 48 million. Very Happy

4Cardinalsburgate Principality Empty Re: Cardinalsburgate Principality Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:32 pm

Your active troops is not possible at all, and south korea is basically at war, sorry
realistically your looking at like 600,000 active 1,000,000 reserve, you can not be 6million you'd go bankrupt and your industries would fail.....

5Cardinalsburgate Principality Empty Re: Cardinalsburgate Principality Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:34 pm

Maybe his people are super patriotic Razz

6Cardinalsburgate Principality Empty Re: Cardinalsburgate Principality Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:35 pm

ggamgus

@1Pat: I'll change active with reserve. But, Russia has a high reserve troop to citizen ratio, too. 20 million reserves to 150 million people...

7Cardinalsburgate Principality Empty Re: Cardinalsburgate Principality Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:26 am

Have you seen the russian military, the real military, and have you seen the way their citizens live? ..... But now it is alright

8Cardinalsburgate Principality Empty Re: Cardinalsburgate Principality Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:21 am

Daniel

Daniel

Interesting Smile

1Pat wrote:Have you seen the russian military, the real military, and have you seen the way their citizens live?
Have you seen the way the citizens live either? I'm Russian and live in Russia, you know Razz

9Cardinalsburgate Principality Empty Re: Cardinalsburgate Principality Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:00 am

Yeah, you have definitely too many nukes, even Soviet Russia had much less nuclear power. Please decrease it approx.100 times, it would be realistic then.

10Cardinalsburgate Principality Empty Re: Cardinalsburgate Principality Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:06 am

Daniel

Daniel

Yeah, the explosive power of the nukes is a little too high Razz Ever heard of "tactical nuclear weapons"? Wink (they are much more common, and have a much lower yield to reduce collateral damage, or damage or destruction of places not intended to be destroyed Smile)

11Cardinalsburgate Principality Empty Re: Cardinalsburgate Principality Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:35 am

Carl

Carl

Too unrealistic D:

I also noticed that your founding date is 400 years after you entered USNW D: Razz

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

12Cardinalsburgate Principality Empty Re: Cardinalsburgate Principality Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:22 pm

Daniel

Daniel

111222333444 wrote:I also noticed that your founding date is 400 years after you entered USNW D: Razz
I think that's for the Simtropolis version, not the USNW version Razz

13Cardinalsburgate Principality Empty Re: Cardinalsburgate Principality Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:22 pm

Carl

Carl

Cardinalsburgate Principality Oooooo10

Well, try to explain that Razz

14Cardinalsburgate Principality Empty Re: Cardinalsburgate Principality Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:47 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Oh, that D: Razz

15Cardinalsburgate Principality Empty Re: Cardinalsburgate Principality Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:17 pm

ggamgus

@111222333444, You know there are different things in Simtropolis than USNW. In Simtropolis, the Principality is in what used to be western Canada. Here, it is in Carreon.

As for the nuclear power, Russia and the US both have several thousand missiles, which the Principality isn't anywhere near.

I put the nuclear power as 600 50-mt nukes because I downloaded USS Nitro on STEX. One of those has 24 50-mt nukes onboard, according to the description. I put 25 in bodies of water throughout the principality. 25(24)=600.

The explanation behind the too-large-to-be-realistic statistics is that, while it isn't the biggest power, I want the Principality to be considered a superpower.

Finally, for the webpage shot, yeah that's kind of embarrassing. Guess the Simtropolis and the USNW stories don't combine. I'll change all dates to 2012 and 2011 on USNW. Very Happy

16Cardinalsburgate Principality Empty Re: Cardinalsburgate Principality Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:21 pm

ggamgus

Just changed the founding dates to 1800s. Yeah, that was quite embarrassing.

17Cardinalsburgate Principality Empty Re: Cardinalsburgate Principality Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:27 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Much better now, but I still think you should lower the explosive capacity of the nukes, as the description of the nuclear weapons on the USS Nitro on the STEX is either quite unrealistic or very futuristic Razz (the largest nuke ever detonated on Earth was 50 megatons, and it was so large that a specially-modified bomber had to carry it - only one example was ever built)

I'm fine with the number of nuclear weapons and all, but the capacity should be lowered is what my point is. Wink

PS: Just a suggestion; why don't you multiply the number of weapons by 8, and then lower each one's yield to 475 kilotons (as the Ohio-class submarine carries 24 nuclear missiles, each of which can carry up to 8 seperate bombs, each with a maximum yield of 475 kt)? Smile

18Cardinalsburgate Principality Empty Re: Cardinalsburgate Principality Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:02 pm

ggamgus

That's actually a great idea! Thanks.

BTW, my computer got frozen twice when I came to this page, so I opened up a new topic. But I forgot that the computer got frozen, and I guess it's back to normal, now. Very Happy

19Cardinalsburgate Principality Empty Re: Cardinalsburgate Principality Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:11 pm

Daniel

Daniel

You're quite welcome Smile oh, and btw, in the future, try not to double-post Wink

20Cardinalsburgate Principality Empty Re: Cardinalsburgate Principality Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:56 am

Technically he could double post just saying. It's his own CJ and thats allowed lol

21Cardinalsburgate Principality Empty Re: Cardinalsburgate Principality Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:09 am

Carl

Carl

LOL @Daniel

I think you can double post, just like what I do when I post something in the Foreign Affairs Ministry Razz

22Cardinalsburgate Principality Empty Re: Cardinalsburgate Principality Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:18 am

Daniel

Daniel

Well, he double-posted like "one post at 7:02 AM, and the next at 7:03 AM" Razz

23Cardinalsburgate Principality Empty Re: Cardinalsburgate Principality Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:05 pm

ggamgus

Well, I'll guess I just won't double post in the future. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum