The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

International Transaction Act

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1International Transaction Act Empty International Transaction Act Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:58 pm

The Loftindorian Senate has agreed that international transactions with Loftindor "must" be done in Enieos, this decision comes after Aleutia insisted to use their own currency for international trade. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

2International Transaction Act Empty Re: International Transaction Act Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:33 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Escilnavia wrote:The Loftindorian Senate has agreed that international transactions with Loftindor "must" be done in Enieos, this decision comes after Aleutia insisted to use their own currency for international trade. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
I have one Razz

It's illegal for Aleutia to do international trade in any currency but Enieos, so why is this law passed? Wouldn't the laws of the USNW make it redundant? Wink

3International Transaction Act Empty Re: International Transaction Act Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:51 pm

I have one

It's illegal for Aleutia to do international trade in any currency but Enieos, so why is this law passed? Wouldn't the laws of the USNW make it redundant?

Sorry it took me so long to reply, my internet sucks:

Technically yes, if Aleutia would like to trade with us, they must do the transaction in Enieos, but then again we can't punish Aleutia if they do. This law allows us to trade easier, so we do not have to convert currencies. Could we please see the USNW laws regarding this.

(This is an easy way to trade for me without all the currency types, this law is more of a way of me saying "I would really just appreciate it if you did the transaction in Enieos.)

Note: This is not a USNW law, it is just imposed on the S.R.L

4International Transaction Act Empty Re: International Transaction Act Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:09 pm

Carl

Carl

One Sanese En is equivalent to One Enieo, is that Okay? Razz

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

5International Transaction Act Empty Re: International Transaction Act Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:10 pm

Smile haha, I'll make an exception, if your currency is equal to an Enieo, its okay Razz

6International Transaction Act Empty Re: International Transaction Act Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:20 pm

Daniel

Daniel

En is the Sanese word for Enieo I believe Razz

7International Transaction Act Empty Re: International Transaction Act Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:33 pm

Carl

Carl

Yes it is Razz

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

8International Transaction Act Empty Re: International Transaction Act Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:39 pm

I guess you lost us a trade partner as well. Rheinland does not use the Enieo

9International Transaction Act Empty Re: International Transaction Act Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:41 pm

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum