The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Llithustania Official Updates

+6
Qorten
Kurt
Fox
alerules22
stanislavsoltys
Daniel
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Llithustania Official Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Llithustania Official Updates Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:54 am

Fox

Absolutely in love!

52Llithustania Official Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Llithustania Official Updates Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:10 am

Daniel

Daniel

Phenomenal work Huston Very Happy

...I don't see the person who fainted beside a car though Razz

53Llithustania Official Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Llithustania Official Updates Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:45 am

Carl

Carl

Merry Tropical Green Christmas! Razz

Nice one, Huston!

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

54Llithustania Official Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Llithustania Official Updates Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:56 am

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

Amazing Work Huston Smile

55Llithustania Official Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Llithustania Official Updates Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:05 pm

alerules22

alerules22
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)

Perfection, A Word to Describe It!!!

http://www.usnw.net

56Llithustania Official Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Llithustania Official Updates Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:27 pm

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

That's freakin' awesome!

57Llithustania Official Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Llithustania Official Updates Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:38 pm

Llithustania Official Updates - Page 3 6168568293_a692d35109_b

THANKS EVERYBODY!!!!!

Llithustania Official Updates - Page 3 Nuetlaandvallesltsbanner

"Bienvensien means Welcome in Litusian" Welcome to Llithustania again, and another Welcome to you for being in the Northern regions of Mevrco. In this update, I present to you one of the state's older main routes which lead into the state capital that is hidden in the valley's beyond south (Rivera, the capital will be the next update...). Scenic and still a very popular route and tourist zone, I hope that you think so too.

Llithustania Official Updates - Page 3 Neutlaandvallestwo

Llithustania Official Updates - Page 3 Nuetlaandvallesthree
Just up the mountain is an old building, a church which was part of Halhnfhar which is not far east of the church. It's also one of the areas which bring in tourists and bring Mevrco some dough.

Llithustania Official Updates - Page 3 Neutlaandvallesone
And the....uhh...Litusian Secret Services...What could they be doing here?

Thanks for viewing!!! santa
And happy holidays!!!!!

58Llithustania Official Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Llithustania Official Updates Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:41 am

Huston did you make those in SimCity? I honestly have to ask, because it's stunning.

And I'm also wondering what the LSS are doing there... perhaps its that body? Razz

59Llithustania Official Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Llithustania Official Updates Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:18 am

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

Excellent Work Smile

60Llithustania Official Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Llithustania Official Updates Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:43 am

Fox

Still in love your creativity.

Come trixies time I'll be nominating you for sure.

61Llithustania Official Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Llithustania Official Updates Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:10 am

Daniel

Daniel

Completely, terrifyingly, absolutely...

AWESOME!!!

And yes, what ARE those secret agents doing there? Razz

62Llithustania Official Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Llithustania Official Updates Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:43 am

Carl

Carl

affraid Wow Awesome!

63Llithustania Official Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Llithustania Official Updates Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:55 pm

alerules22

alerules22

PERFECTION, THAT IS PERFECTION

64Llithustania Official Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Llithustania Official Updates Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:57 pm

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

Goodness me, I have witnessed art!

I'm speechless.

65Llithustania Official Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Llithustania Official Updates Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:20 am

Llithustania Official Updates - Page 3 6168568293_a692d35109_b

K50 Dude - Thanks! Razz

Forthwall - Thanks!

Fox - Thank you very much!

Daniel - Thanks so much!!

111222333444 - Thanks!

Alerules22 - Thanks a lot!

Kj34 - Much appreciated! Smile

Time to post a some updates I meant to post here Razz

<<< Posted updates are replicated almost exactly Razz >>>

NUMBER ONE ~

ften, when your in the southern regions of Llithustania,
You don't find as many Christmas lights as you do in the North.
But as well as that, you'll always find people singing carols, walking from
apartment to apartment and holding city festivals.

It's a bit quiet here in Vit[/i]ória (A city situated in the South Crovak state or what is also
the West Iberian Border, a city and a significant amount of land which has been in dispute
as to which state owns the land and the major city of over 1.4 million people.)
with
few people on the streets. But since this isn't downtown, its something to expect when everybody
does their last minute gift-shopping far off near the more commercially dominant body
of the entire city.

Llithustania Official Updates - Page 3 Vitoriacitymosaiclink

DEOUS CRISTOLAAN!
MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM LLITHUSTANIA!
:bunny:
[/center]

Happy NEW YEAR! A bit late though Razz

But anyways, When Llithustania turned to January 1, 2012, The entire country, state to state, city to city, and even the smallest towns most people hadn't heard of like Deauxpax.

And like anyone, everyone wanted to kick off 2012 with a bang!

Llithustania Official Updates - Page 3 Newyearsinllithustania2012mosaic

Thanks for viewing, and a happy "late" New years to you all! Razz

Llithustania Official Updates - Page 3 Mountierrebjornstaadtchateaubanner

The residence of Bjornstaadt's governor of state, arrives on the front door of his manor with his family. This beautiful Chateau dozens of miles away from the state capital of Halvado, is a state government owned property, handed down to each new or old governor. Sitting aside a river in privately owned land, it's remote location restricts the acccess to this property to only the government officials and no one else beyond that.

The Mountierre Chateau:

Llithustania Official Updates - Page 3 Mountierrebjornstaadtchateau

Thanks for viewing! Very Happy

[size="5"]TEASER > > >[/size]

Llithustania Official Updates - Page 3 Mosaicofdecitaasteva

[size="5"]Thanks for viewing![/size]

66Llithustania Official Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Llithustania Official Updates Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:43 am

Daniel

Daniel

O.O

I'm about to die from aweso...

*awesomenitis-induced brain overload*

67Llithustania Official Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Llithustania Official Updates Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:52 am

Carl

Carl

It's very cool Razz

68Llithustania Official Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Llithustania Official Updates Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:16 am

Fox

Love the effects.

69Llithustania Official Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Llithustania Official Updates Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:06 pm

alerules22

alerules22

Huston, there is sincerely not a word to describe your pictures, I love them, you have a real talent, And I know that everyone agrees in that, I congratulate you, I just can't process those images, they are a symbol of Perfection. Something that is really hard to achieve in the SC4 and just the talented ones can achieve! I just have no words, I am amazed, or more than that! thank you for giving the time to us to post your pictures and show us your talent.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum