The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Roleplay and Event Ideas

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Roleplay and Event Ideas Empty Roleplay and Event Ideas Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:50 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

I thought i'd make a post because I want to do something to try and kickstart activity in the union. I can run whatever gets decided on but I just want to get something started.

Ideas:
Expo
New World Cup or some other Sporting Event
Anything really. I just want to get something going.

2Roleplay and Event Ideas Empty Re: Roleplay and Event Ideas Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:59 pm

Sauberbmw

Sauberbmw

A world war Razz aha

3Roleplay and Event Ideas Empty Re: Roleplay and Event Ideas Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:19 am

Agunter999

Member (Bergenstein & Kallvarde)

Too much work in an expo and you have to remember this is no longer a sc4 union as many are tired of that Wink

4Roleplay and Event Ideas Empty Re: Roleplay and Event Ideas Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:23 am

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

Agunter999 wrote:Too much work in an expo and you have to remember this is no longer a sc4 union as many are tired of that Wink
Fair enough, I am coming back having barely done jack since 2011, even though to me it really seems like less... anyway I'm good with whatever.

5Roleplay and Event Ideas Empty Re: Roleplay and Event Ideas Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:32 am

Agunter999

You want something that inspires interest most of all

6Roleplay and Event Ideas Empty Re: Roleplay and Event Ideas Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:48 pm

Sauberbmw

Sauberbmw

Well if look at the roleplay area we see we had a lot of activity on the GAW2 thread so my guess having an actual conflict (not alternate roleplay) would in Tice members

7Roleplay and Event Ideas Empty Re: Roleplay and Event Ideas Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:09 am

Agunter999

We tried that it didn't work

8Roleplay and Event Ideas Empty Re: Roleplay and Event Ideas Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:35 am

Sauberbmw

Sauberbmw

Outside the alternate roleplay?

9Roleplay and Event Ideas Empty Re: Roleplay and Event Ideas Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:41 am

Jon

Jon
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)

I think if someone is willing to put in the effort to set it up an expo could work. You don't really need SC4 to do that and it's something everyone can participate in.

10Roleplay and Event Ideas Empty Re: Roleplay and Event Ideas Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:25 pm

Sauberbmw

Sauberbmw

I could do that if that's what everyone wants tho can I be reinstated or do I have to apply again?

11Roleplay and Event Ideas Empty Re: Roleplay and Event Ideas Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:53 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

I'm willing to work on it. I'm good with anything. As for you Sauber i'd be fine with it, depending on the terms of your departure, although I took a sort of Leave of Absence myself so I wouldn't know.

12Roleplay and Event Ideas Empty Re: Roleplay and Event Ideas Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:57 pm

Sauberbmw

Sauberbmw

I was on leave for about a year aha no issues or conflicts with any members Smile if only we could co-host it but we to far apart

13Roleplay and Event Ideas Empty Re: Roleplay and Event Ideas Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:26 pm

Agunter999

Adonia has changed greatly in the last year and well it may be better if you did re-apply

14Roleplay and Event Ideas Empty Re: Roleplay and Event Ideas Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:55 pm

Sauberbmw

Sauberbmw

Admins?

15Roleplay and Event Ideas Empty Re: Roleplay and Event Ideas Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:02 pm

Agunter999

I don't mean new sc4 pictures and completely new stuff btw (don't bother with sc4 it isn't needed anymore)

16Roleplay and Event Ideas Empty Re: Roleplay and Event Ideas Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:07 pm

Sauberbmw

Sauberbmw

It isn't that haha I just upgraded to a new comp and I don't wanna use my old app you know what I mean.

17Roleplay and Event Ideas Empty Re: Roleplay and Event Ideas Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:45 am

Agunter999

It is a chance to also try something new with your country

18Roleplay and Event Ideas Empty Re: Roleplay and Event Ideas Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:42 am

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

I would just reapply. For a member to stay as such while on leave you have to at least visit once in 6 months, but it was a year so you were assumed to have moved on and you lost membership. If you want to reapply go ahead, I'll try to help push things but it'll be hard getting votes since barely anyone visits the website.

19Roleplay and Event Ideas Empty Re: Roleplay and Event Ideas Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:08 pm

Sauberbmw

Sauberbmw

Thanks Kurt, yeah I know there are still some apps that look abandoned as well so I don't want that to happen to me too aha but I promise to be as active as possible Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum