The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

An Introduction to Utgard

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1An Introduction to Utgard Empty An Introduction to Utgard Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:19 am

clarkjordan12345

clarkjordan12345

An Introduction to Utgard Introheader

Welcome to Utgard! The latest Ambassadorial Member State of the USNW. I hope you enjoy!

An Introduction to Utgard Flagu

An Introduction to Utgard Coae

An Introduction to Utgard Vanaheimcitycentre

An Introduction to Utgard Utgardusnw

2An Introduction to Utgard Empty Re: An Introduction to Utgard Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:39 am

Carl

Carl

Very Nice Smile

Oh no! Heavy Rain! D:

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

3An Introduction to Utgard Empty Re: An Introduction to Utgard Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:56 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

I like it, but we don't have a United Kingdom, or EU on Adonia. Not sure if I should point it out or not D:

4An Introduction to Utgard Empty Re: An Introduction to Utgard Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:09 pm

clarkjordan12345

clarkjordan12345

Yeah, I know, when it comes to doing the proper wiki that stuff wont be in it, I was a bit in a rush when I was fixing this up and didn't edit it all Very Happy

5An Introduction to Utgard Empty Re: An Introduction to Utgard Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

That's fine. Razz
Did you get the username and password I sent you through the PM?

6An Introduction to Utgard Empty Re: An Introduction to Utgard Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:50 pm

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

D: I can make you a better map than that! I didn't plan on you actually using that one. Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum