The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Withdrawn: Full Membership | The Utrovan Empire

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

stanislavsoltys

stanislavsoltys
Member (Malinova)
Member (Malinova)

Flag:

Withdrawn: Full Membership | The Utrovan Empire Stansnationflag

Coat of Arms:

NA I'm still creating it.

Map:

Withdrawn: Full Membership | The Utrovan Empire Utrovaloc

Information

Population: 59,235,252
Area: 134,968,600 square kilometers

Median age:
male: 28.6 years
female: 27.1 years
Urban population: 79.5% of total population
Life expectancy at birth:
total population: 82.89 years
male: 81.43 years
female: 84.63 years

Languages:
Utrovan
Trentannian
Literacy:
99%

Political Info:
Long form: The Utrovan Empire
Basic form: Utrova
Short form: Utrova
Government type: Constitutional Monarchy
Capital: Orkovgrad
Administrative divisions: 12 Oblasts
Head of State(s): Tsar Stanislav Romanovich the Eight
Tsaritsa Elena Romanovich

Economy:
GDP: $1.378 trillion
GDP per capita: ε35,143

Unemployment rate:
5.1%

Population below poverty line:

4.1% (2004)

Agriculture - products:
raspberries, dairy products, blueberries, strawberries, pumpkins, poulrty products, etc.

History:
The history of Utrova is a long list of famous events, from the Christ's arrival, to the longest lasting Royal Dynasty, to the world's cleanest nation.

It is said that Utrova has been inhabited since the people have been living. Northern Utrovan findings, such as the ancient village of Grodva Folova, discovered in the late 1800s, shows that civilization has been in Utrova for over 5,000 years. The first ever large civilization in Utrova, was the Fovazhan Tribes, spanning accross the Fovazh Mountains and Southern Utrova. The Fovazhan capital was Ormokrav, located near present day Orkovgrad, the captal of Utrova. The Fovazhan civilization started in the early 700s b.c., until the late 300s b.c., when the Utrovan civilization emerged from Fovazhan protesters, who fought the capital until it was theirs. In time, the Fovazhan language broke up into several languages, and the Utrovan language was formed.
In 1237, the Royal King Mikolavich the Second, died, and since he had no children, a noble named Stanislav Romanovich, was enthroned. He extremely expanded Utrova, which reached all the across Utrovan Liniarstia to the island of Gamat, although it wasn't part of Utrova, having lost a war with it's inhabitance. His conquest had given him the name Stanislav the Great, and named his eldest child Stanislav as well, which had become a famous Romanovich name.
In 1490, Utrova followed Possilipo and Insulo into inhabiting Euphemia, actually founding the first successful South Euphemian colony. This was all funded by Tsar Stanislav the Third, also around that time, the names Tsar and Tsaritsa were used for the couple ruling Utrova.
After starting a colony in Southern Euphemia, Tsar Stanislav III launched several teams to further colonize the world. This lead to the colonization of every continent on Adonia by the late 1500s. From the late 1500s to the early 1700s, Utrova became among the largest empires in the world, and remained so until several Fovazhan oblasts declared independance, all without a single gunshot. By the late 1800s, more and more colonies declared independance, until becoming the size it is at currently in 1958, when the Chateauan, Okanamapan, and Uruvian colonies declared independance.
In the late 1800s, Utrova followed other nations into the Industrial Revolution, which resulted after the invention of the steam engine. A blast in factories and manufacturing jobs occured. Although there weren't as many factories as other nations, Utrovan air quality became worse and worse every day, especially after the spreadening of the automobile in the early 1900s. Before the start of the Great Adonian War, Utrovan scientists discovered the effect of the release of fossil fuels, and called it Global Warming, and starting searching for cleaner alternatives. During the mid to late 20th century, power sources such as Nuclear, Solar, and Hydrogen were put into use. The greatest being in the 1960s, when Hydrogen car engines were first developed, although not used until the 1990s. Currently, not many fossil fuels are used in Utrova, except in the producton of plastics and such.
Utrova faught with the Imperial Forces in the Great Adonian War, and recently ended a war with the Republic of Rallistan.

Pictures

Coming soon!

http://www.freetrojan.gov/obamacare/government-funding.htm

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

Stan, I'm going to go ahead an be completely honest. Your work is fantastic and I'm so happy you're here, however, you've made no updates over the lengthy span you've been here, so I'm going to have to vote no... I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be mean, but you just haven't posted any updates...

http://www.usnw.net

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Honestly I have to agree with Chip. You've been here for 5 months and haven't done anything with Utrova. How do we know you won't do that once you are accepted?

stanislavsoltys

stanislavsoltys
Member (Malinova)
Member (Malinova)

I know everyone's agreeing with Chip, I forgot to add a no comments until it's complete at the end of the post. And of course I've done stuff with Utrova, unless you mean in terms of CJing, So next time be more specific. Neutral

StanislavSoltys wrote:unless you mean in terms of CJing
That's what they're talking about.

stanislavsoltys

stanislavsoltys
Member (Malinova)
Member (Malinova)

Hey can you delete this application? I'll be applying later.

Locked and moved.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum