The United Sovereign Nations


You are not connected. Please login or register

Accepted: Full Membership | Commonwealth of Paradise

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Should Paradise be promoted to Full Membership? (needs 5 votes)

100% 100% [ 9 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

kj34

avatar
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)
Well if you need my info let me know but, really guys, I should have done this ages ago

Edit: I direct your attention to this link
http://www.usnw.net/t133-accepted-full-member-commonwealth-of-paradise

Apparently I am a full member so just ignore this Razz

View user profile

Will

avatar
Member (GSK)
I'd vote no Razz jk, I can't vote for one, and two, why would I vote no really? Razz I think you were booted to ambassadorial though due to inactivity. I may be wrong though.

View user profile

kj34

avatar
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)
You know that was probably it.... Well I'll see what Jon and Chip say.

View user profile

Guest


Guest
If you post your CJ updates on here (if there's something we love, it's big CJ updates, and you are good in that area) from here on out I have no problems with it. Smile

Chip

avatar
Webmaster
I don't have a problem with it, however you were booted and then readmitted, so you technically need to apply...


_________________
View user profile http://www.usnw.net

Guest


Guest
Chip wrote:I don't have a problem with it, however you were booted and then readmitted, so you technically need to apply...
Neutral

Wut? Neutral

View user profile http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com
Unfortunately, Chip is correct, as Kenny did miss a few checkpoints Crying

I'd vote yes for a reinstatement of his full membership without a second thought though Very Happy

View user profile

Guest


Guest
I disagree. Typically if you had union experience anyway, not counting UCOM, you got accepted as a full member. Look at Matt for example.

Either way, he is going to be a full member anyway Razz I don't care, I just want to get things done.

I agree with Chip .. it was unfortunate he was "demoted" but if a valid reason wasn't given or prior notice of the prolonged absence, then I believe it fair to have him reapply .. just like a drivers licence... you forget to renew your license, you need to sit the test again.

Obviously he'll get accepted, but the formalities or rules shouldn't be bent in any circumstance. That's one thing I don't like around here.

That being said ... I'd yes for sure.

View user profile

Guest


Guest
I'm saying yes! Smile

Kurt

avatar
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)
K50 wrote:I disagree. Typically if you had union experience anyway, not counting UCOM, you got accepted as a full member. Look at Matt for example.

Either way, he is going to be a full member anyway Razz I don't care, I just want to get things done.

I had union experience with AFDES and AIN, but I wasn't accepted as full member at first.

I'll vote a yes at this.

View user profile
Kurt wrote:
K50 wrote:I disagree. Typically if you had union experience anyway, not counting UCOM, you got accepted as a full member. Look at Matt for example.

Either way, he is going to be a full member anyway Razz I don't care, I just want to get things done.

I had union experience with AFDES and AIN, but I wasn't accepted as full member at first.

On the other hand, I had no union experience at all, and I was accepted as a full member immediately for some reason Razz

View user profile

Guest


Guest
Daniel wrote:
Kurt wrote:
K50 wrote:I disagree. Typically if you had union experience anyway, not counting UCOM, you got accepted as a full member. Look at Matt for example.

Either way, he is going to be a full member anyway Razz I don't care, I just want to get things done.

I had union experience with AFDES and AIN, but I wasn't accepted as full member at first.

On the other hand, I had no union experience at all, and I was accepted as a full member immediately for some reason Razz
Because you were the first applicant and we were desperate to get one Razz

I'm going to open voting. A reminder that you have to be a full member to vote on full member applications. I've voted YES.

Guest


Guest
voted

Voted Very Happy

View user profile

kj34

avatar
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)
Looks like it's a wrap Razz

View user profile
Wait, who voted the other ones? Neutral

View user profile http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

Guest


Guest
It doesn't really matter Smile

Congrats Kenny you're a full member now!

Chip

avatar
Webmaster
Actually K50, weren't you the one that proposed and passed that ammendment that made it required for full members to reapply, you start out as ambassadorial then reapply for Full Membership.

Also, did you turn off the ambassadorial voting? Only full members can vote on full member applications.

View user profile http://www.usnw.net

Guest


Guest
Chip wrote:Also, did you turn off the ambassadorial voting? Only full members can vote on full member applications.
Yes I did.....

Actually K50, weren't you the one that proposed and passed that ammendment that made it required for full members to reapply, you start out as ambassadorial then reapply for Full Membership.
Didn't pass. Didn't matter Smile

Congratulations on becoming a Full Member .. again ..lol

View user profile

Chip

avatar
Webmaster
Congrats. Smile


_________________
View user profile http://www.usnw.net

kj34

avatar
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)
I know this is a little impatient of me, but could we change that title under my flag? Razz

View user profile
LOL You're still an ambassador Razz

View user profile http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum