The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adonia Seasons

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Adonia Seasons  Empty Adonia Seasons Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:29 pm

Southern Hemisphere

Due to the axial tilt of Adonia, winter lasts from the winter solstice (typically December 22) to the vernal equinox (typically March 20), while summer lasts from the summer solstice (typically June 21) through to the autumnal equinox (typically September 21).

Northern Hemisphere

Due to the tilt of Adonia's rotation relative to the Solarus and the ecliptic plane, summer is December to March and winter is June to September. September 22 or 23 is the vernal equinox and March 20 or 21 is the autumnal equinox.

Just in case anyone did not know. The purpose of the backwards seasons was set in earlier in USNW beginnings due to most of the members resided in the Adonia Southern Hemisphere and most us lived in the Northern in RL. So to match our seasons we flipped it. Hopefully everyone understands. This has been known atleast since i've joined the union in July. So if possible USNW members please abide by the seasons. Or at least stay close

Thank you! Hope this helps everyone!

2Adonia Seasons  Empty Re: Adonia Seasons Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:45 pm

Well since I'm in the tropics, it doesn't really matter for me as much as it could Razz but I didn't know that we did that, so thanks for letting me and the rest of us know! Smile

3Adonia Seasons  Empty Re: Adonia Seasons Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:27 pm

stanislavsoltys

stanislavsoltys
Member (Malinova)
Member (Malinova)

K50, you never know if you start a new nation. Wink

http://www.freetrojan.gov/obamacare/government-funding.htm

4Adonia Seasons  Empty Re: Adonia Seasons Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:13 am

Fox

The seasons make it harder for people to predict their weather.. since if I want a temp for tomorrow I need to work out what it will be 1month from now with the seasons being out 1 month.

Just my thoughts.

5Adonia Seasons  Empty Re: Adonia Seasons Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:15 am

No you don't. It's the same. Above is what is considered official. It doesnt mean it cant get colder or warmer sooner

6Adonia Seasons  Empty Re: Adonia Seasons Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:33 am

Fox just go off your seasons Smile You've live in the southern hemisphere and have a CJ in Adonia's north hemisphere.

I'm not sure I understand your post completely though....

7Adonia Seasons  Empty Re: Adonia Seasons Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:46 am

Fox

Yeah I misread the solstice info ..read it as summer started on the 22dec.. where as here is it 1december.

But I understand now thanks K50.

8Adonia Seasons  Empty Re: Adonia Seasons Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:29 am

Daniel

Daniel

Cool info Smile (of course, doesn't really affect me that much since I have a desert CJ and a tropical CJ Razz)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum