The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

USNW Activity - A Letter from Me

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1USNW Activity - A Letter from Me Empty USNW Activity - A Letter from Me Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:26 pm

USNW Activity - A Letter from Me Usnwactivity
hope you like the effort i put into something to make you guys realize we need you to be active. Might have some grammar or spelling issues sorry if it does.

2USNW Activity - A Letter from Me Empty Re: USNW Activity - A Letter from Me Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:28 pm

2,400 posts outside of forum games....

That's an important part Razz

3USNW Activity - A Letter from Me Empty Re: USNW Activity - A Letter from Me Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:29 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

I approve the effort. Though the background of the picture hurt my already tired and burning eyes. Razz

4USNW Activity - A Letter from Me Empty Re: USNW Activity - A Letter from Me Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:26 am

Fox

I like the idea, but to reward someone for most posts .. it's going to start a spam war... lol

I think we could really benefit from doing more in the Minister forums, more discussions of proposed laws that can be implemented in game and the such. Maybe I'll post some pictures from the lotting I'm working on. I've found over 30 different lots I've downloaded that don't currently grow in game because they are on the wrong lots, stats are way off the chart over the top and even some on inappropriate staged lots. Also turning some landmarks in to growables as well... I hate plopping, I love the feeling of seeing something grow.

Lol at your comment too Kurt.

5USNW Activity - A Letter from Me Empty Re: USNW Activity - A Letter from Me Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:08 am

Daniel

Daniel

I participate in just about everything outside of forum games, so this shouldn't be a problem for me Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum