The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Admin Requests and Questions

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 18]

76Admin Requests and Questions - Page 4 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions on Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:27 pm

Well you did it already Razz

View user profile http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

77Admin Requests and Questions - Page 4 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions on Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:28 pm

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)
Maybe your friendly neighborhood admin did it, not me Razz

View user profile

78Admin Requests and Questions - Page 4 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions on Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:31 pm

kj34 wrote:Maybe your friendly neighborhood admin did it, not me Razz

Which friendly neighborhood admin? Razz

View user profile

79Admin Requests and Questions - Page 4 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions on Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:31 pm

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)
Ok you got me Razz

View user profile

80Admin Requests and Questions - Page 4 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions on Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:14 pm

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)
Ying has a great CJ, but I think it has been the featured one for a bit longer than a month. I believe Follvirkeland won. Razz

81Admin Requests and Questions - Page 4 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions on Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:27 pm

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)
So as it has been earned, so it has been done.

View user profile

82Admin Requests and Questions - Page 4 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions on Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:42 pm

You guys are getting a hand on it xDxDxD

83Admin Requests and Questions - Page 4 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions on Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:57 pm

Jack

Jack
New Chandler's forum is still in with the national showcases. Razz And Kiki4 is still in the ambassadorial members group.

84Admin Requests and Questions - Page 4 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions on Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:00 pm

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)
Done and done.

View user profile

85Admin Requests and Questions - Page 4 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions on Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:06 pm

Jack

Jack
Spamming this thread again. Razz

Polandria, Alsany, and Scziberia are still listed as members in Althena's description. And the Great Southern Kingdom has not yet been added to the desciption.

86Admin Requests and Questions - Page 4 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions on Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:10 pm

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)
An admin's job is never done, but that is XD

Anything else jack? I'm here all day Razz

View user profile

87Admin Requests and Questions - Page 4 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions on Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:26 pm

Jack

Jack
:O That was fast. I'll go look... Devil

• Happening Now | 2012 UFFA World Cup | Cascadia and Happening Now | Adonian Football League Season 2 Sign Ups should be removed.
  • Androidboi's rank is still full member with his nametag.
  • Huston's country (Gurvian Federation) was accepted, but he is not in the observer group.
  • New Chandler is still listed as a member in the forum description.

• _________________
    Admin Requests and Questions - Page 4 ZgrVmrvAdmin Requests and Questions - Page 4 Y6f1dByAdmin Requests and Questions - Page 4 ZdMOGRlAdmin Requests and Questions - Page 4 PnXcAQB
    "My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country."  —John F. Kennedy
    View user profile

88Admin Requests and Questions - Page 4 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions on Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:42 pm

Huston's country hasn't been accepted yet as far as I know, though. Razz

View user profile

89Admin Requests and Questions - Page 4 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions on Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:49 pm

Jack

Jack
    I thought 7 yes votes were enough. Razz I actually don't mind if he's not accepted, he applied and didn't post anything later. I think he lost interest.

90Admin Requests and Questions - Page 4 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions on Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:44 pm

Yah and the 9 active members have voted, so what gives? Razz

91Admin Requests and Questions - Page 4 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions on Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:51 pm

kj34

kj34
    Member (Paradise)
    Member (Paradise)
    All done. Where is your complaint, now? Devil

View user profile

92Admin Requests and Questions - Page 4 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions on Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:12 pm

If I recall, it's supposed to be nine votes in the affirmative. Two people voted no. Razz

View user profile

93Admin Requests and Questions - Page 4 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions on Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:15 pm

kj34

kj34
    Member (Paradise)
    Member (Paradise)
    ...I can wait Razz

View user profile

94Admin Requests and Questions - Page 4 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions on Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:25 pm

Jack

Jack
    I wrote:Happening Now | 2012 UFFA World Cup | Cascadia and Happening Now | Adonian Football League Season 2 Sign Ups should be removed.

95Admin Requests and Questions - Page 4 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions on Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:33 pm

kj34

kj34
    Member (Paradise)
    Member (Paradise)
    I missed one. Sue me.
    It's done.

View user profile

96Admin Requests and Questions - Page 4 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions on Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:29 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
    Member (Folland)
    Member (Folland)
    Thou shalt be SUED. Nao bring me my slippers.

View user profile http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

97Admin Requests and Questions - Page 4 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions on Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:50 am

kj34 wrote:Sue me.

Doing so now. *proceeds to rename Kenny's profile to "Sue34"*

Razz

View user profile

98Admin Requests and Questions - Page 4 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions on Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:23 pm

Jack

Jack
    Lol. Unlike some others, *cough*NATE*cough*, I will be reasonable and drop the charges.

Until I find something else to complain about. Razz

99Admin Requests and Questions - Page 4 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions on Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:18 pm

kj34

kj34
    Member (Paradise)
    Member (Paradise)
    COME AT ME BRAH!

That's what I'm here for Razz

View user profile

100Admin Requests and Questions - Page 4 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions on Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:20 pm

-rugby tackles Kenny-

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum