The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

UPF, New Sci-Fi Style SC4-Other Union

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 UPF, New Sci-Fi Style SC4-Other Union on Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:11 pm

alerules22

Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)

Hi everyone. I and a friend have founded a new City Journal Union which hosts a variety of role-playing options, where you create a fictitious planet and portray the environment and culture of it using SimCity 4 or any other possible Simulators. The possibilities here are almost endless!

At the moment it's a site in construction, but it is still ready and operational. You can register and apply a planet and if you want, a planet associated with your Main planetary system. Follow the guidelines provided on the site and you'll do great!

I hope that you can join and help us a create a Great Union, with a friendly environment and are able to enjoy yourselves in the endless possibilities that we'll provide!

Thank you!

Clicky Here to visit our website and join!

,UPF Team

View user profile http://www.usnw.net

2 Re: UPF, New Sci-Fi Style SC4-Other Union on Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:11 pm

Um, looks cool. But i'll pass, id rather focus my energy on USNW and another side thing. I don't want this becoming the next minecraft addiction and take members away from the game they love

3 Re: UPF, New Sci-Fi Style SC4-Other Union on Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:16 pm

Kurt

Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)
I agree with Nate. I've got enough time taken away from me since school started, but being in another union would be too much for me.

View user profile

4 Re: UPF, New Sci-Fi Style SC4-Other Union on Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:34 am

Perhaps I should clarify that this isn't really another union, but a communal SC4 side project, for those who may be confused. Smile

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum