The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia

+3
Chip
Qorten
Kurt
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Should the Republic of Palobia be accepted as an ambassadorial member?

Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia Pollle10100%Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia Pollri10 100% [ 10 ]
Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia Pollle100%Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia Pollri10 0% [ 0 ]
Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia Pollle100%Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia Pollri10 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia Empty Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:04 pm

Welcome to the Republic of Palobia, A country of gifts, history, and more, We will start by showing some facts of our country, a condensed version of our long history and our National Symbols.

Spoiler:
Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia Political_map_with_palobia
The Location of the Republic of Palobia,
*Note the Red dot marks the Location of the City State of the Vetao, The head of the Catholicism in Adonia and House of the Pope, It is a independent Nation only by the Catholicism, in other terms it is part of Palobia.

Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia Pekina__national_map
Only the Territory.
Condensed National Factbook

Anthem: Inno nazionale de Palobbia.
Motto: Magnus, Potentissimum, Ipsumdolor.
Capital: Sienna
Largest City: Milani
Official Language: Palobian
Demonym: Palobian
Government: Unitary parliamentary republic
- President: Regina Stromboli
- Prime Minister: Leonardo Firenzo
Legislature: Parliament
- Upper House: Senate of the Republic
- Lower House: Chamber of Deputies
Formation
- Unification: 28 May 1871
- Republic: 6 March 1956
Area
- Total: IRDK
- Water (%): 2.3
Population
- Total: 2011 estimate 59,865,141
- 2001 Census: 59,645,479
- Density: 201.2/km2, 520.2/sq m
GDP PPP
- Total: $1.773 trillion
- Per Capita: $29,392
GDP nominal
- Total: $2.055 trillion
- Per Capita: $34,058
HDI
- Total: 0.878
Currency:
- Pale, *Enio is widely accepted in Palobia
Time Zone
- AUT, EAT (Eastern Althenian Time) 0 *Valessia is in another Time Zone AUT, EAT +1
- Summer Time AUT, EAST +1, Valessia +2
Drives on the
- Right
Code
- PL
Internet Domain
- .pb
Calling Code
- +132, *to call Valessia use the +133
History

Palobia, united in 1871, has significantly contributed to the cultural and social development of the entire Alcadean area. Many cultures and civilizations have existed there since prehistoric times.
Culturally and linguistically, the origins of Palobian history can be traced back to the 9th century BC, when earliest accounts date the presence of Palobic tribes in modern central Palobia. Linguistically they are divided into Secies, Hernas and Latins. Later the Latin culture became dominant, as Secylia emerged as the dominant city around 350 BC. Other pre-Secylian civilizations include Magna Grucia in Southern Palobia and the earlier Kyriakan civilization, which flourished between 900 and 150 BC in the Center North, Pia Valley, Latium and Campernia.
After the Secylian Republic and Empire dominated this part of the world for many centuries, came an Palobia whose people would make immeasurable contributions. Some of these contributions led to the development of Althenan philosophy, science, and art during the Middle Ages and the Renaissance. Dominated by city-states for much of the medieval and Renaissance period, the Palobian peninsula also experienced several foreign dominations. Parts of Palobia were annexed to the Posilliponian and Insulonian, the Kyriakan and Utrovan's empire, while the Vateo maintained control over the central part of it, before the Palobian Peninsula was eventually liberated and unified amidst much struggle in the 19th and 20th centuries.
In the late-19th century and early 20th century, or the new Kingdom of Palobia, the country built a colonial empire, colonizing parts of Carreon and Euphemia, and countries along the Alcadean. Palobia suffered enormous losses in the Palobian Revolution.
In 1956, due to a winning revolution, the Kingdom of Palobia was abolished, and 6 March 1956 saw the birth of the Palobian Republic. The 1950s and 1960s in Palobia saw a period of rapid modernization and economic growth succeeding the disastrous consequences of the Great Adonian War, and ever since, Palobia has been one of the founding nations, or has joined, several organizations, such as the United Sovereign Nations of the World. Palobia is currently ranked as a regional power, and Palobia has been classified in a study, measuring hard power, as being the 11th greatest worldwide national power.

And a surprise here National Topographic Map, My Masterpiece
Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia Pekina__topographic_map

Now we can see the images of the Country millions of people call home, and also the Country that is the most surprising of All

Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia Palobbia1
Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia Palobbia2
Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia Palobbia3
Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia Palobbia4
Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia Palobbia5
Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia Palobbia6
Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia Palobbia7

Last edited by Pekina on Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:21 pm; edited 5 times in total

2Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia Empty Re: Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:07 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Looking good! But you need 7 pictures of your cities (jn-game) Smile

3Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia Empty Re: Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:22 pm

It is still a wip, I need some more pics. Wink

4Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia Empty Re: Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:36 pm

Qorten

Qorten
Member (Ami Confederation)

It looks really good already!

5Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia Empty Re: Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:13 pm

Looking great! Can't wait for some pictures!

6Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia Empty Re: Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:18 pm

Very nice, I think its about time we got our own version of Italy.

7Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia Empty Re: Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:06 am

Looks like a very nice start Smile

8Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia Empty Re: Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:21 pm

Ready for Voting Wink

9Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia Empty Re: Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:48 pm

I have never liked the European mixed with the Mediterranean but you have done the best of anybody I have seen.... it's an easy YES from me Very Happy

10Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia Empty Re: Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:01 pm

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

I agree.

http://www.usnw.net

11Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia Empty Re: Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:07 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

:O ooooooo.... purty Smile It's a definate nothing from me Razz (Woulda been a yes If I was still in this union Razz)

12Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia Empty Re: Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:16 pm

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

I would vote yes but I cant Razz

13Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia Empty Re: Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:49 pm

Qorten

Qorten
Member (Ami Confederation)

Impressive pictures! You definitely did a nice job of creating those palaces and Mediterranean neighborhoods.

14Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia Empty Re: Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:11 am

Daniel

Daniel

Yes from me! I love your work! Smile

15Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia Empty Re: Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:11 pm

It looks great Smile I think you only need about 3 more yeses if I'm not mistaken

16Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia Empty Re: Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:17 pm

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

Sorry, the allow ambassadorials and BATers to vote was off. You can now vote. You will need 10 votes with 19 members all together.

17Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia Empty Re: Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:37 pm

I like it however I have a problem with the population, there is no way you can have that high of a population within the tiny constraints of your land, 59 (verging on 60) million is to much
it should be half that if not less...... at that number with that amount of land you'd be bordering on periphery as well

18Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia Empty Re: Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:49 pm

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

I agree with Patat.

19Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia Empty Re: Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:42 pm

I am neutral about that concern, you do have a very dense city, and if all your cities are that dense, I think it would work. It certainly won't change my vote for Ambassadorial though Razz

20Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia Empty Re: Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:28 pm

Aha K50 theres just no way, just no way it would make sense, the pop has to drop significantly
having a dense enough city would be something on the scale of new york or paris to sustain that idea..... simply impossible for the space of the nation itself
And of course you shouldn't change your vote, I am voting yes, the pics look amazing and theres been a lot of work put in this.
However the pop just cant be realistic, so half or even less

21Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia Empty Re: Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:43 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

I'm gonna agree.... I'd shoot for AT MAX 25 million, I'd say 17-22 would be a good range for Palobia... I'm voting not... mostly because I really can't vote Razz It'd be a yes If I were a member, i'll say that much Smile

22Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia Empty Re: Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:54 pm

Yes will I agree with your number max 25 MILL, thats a generous number

23Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia Empty Re: Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

2 more votes and you will be accepted.

24Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia Empty Re: Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:35 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

Hey Pat, read my signature Razz lol, jk, anyway, looks like its a Shoe in (or a boot I spose, I don't know your footware preference Razz) So I'ma probably log off and offer my early congrats Smile

Will

25Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia Empty Re: Voting: Ambassadorial | Palobia Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:14 am

I voted yes, that is 10 yesses. I think accepted.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum