The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Offline for a while. D:

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Offline for a while. D: Empty Offline for a while. D: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:33 pm

stanislavsoltys

stanislavsoltys
Member (Malinova)
Member (Malinova)

Sorry ldies and gents of USNW, but it seems my glsses have been stolen or lost,, therefore I can't read anything from Skype to the forums, so I will be inactive for at least three weeks, until my glasses are replaced and when I finally get contacts. Don't cry or kick me out at a member checkpoint, because I might as well be stupid to leave a wonderful union! Razz

-Stanislav Soltys, Utrovan Minister to the United Sovereign Nations of the World

http://www.freetrojan.gov/obamacare/government-funding.htm

2Offline for a while. D: Empty Re: Offline for a while. D: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:35 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

I can see Smile No pun intended. understood Stan, we won't kick you out Smile

Last edited by Will on Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Offline for a while. D: Empty Re: Offline for a while. D: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:53 pm

Can you read this? Razz

See you when you are back!!

4Offline for a while. D: Empty Re: Offline for a while. D: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:57 pm

How did you type it perfectly then if you can't see? Cool

5Offline for a while. D: Empty Re: Offline for a while. D: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:40 pm

stanislavsoltys

stanislavsoltys
Member (Malinova)
Member (Malinova)

Because I can see the keyboard, and I'm looking at the screen from 2 inches away! Razz

http://www.freetrojan.gov/obamacare/government-funding.htm

6Offline for a while. D: Empty Re: Offline for a while. D: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:52 pm

Daniel

Daniel

HOPE TO SEE YOU BACK SOON!!! Smile

7Offline for a while. D: Empty Re: Offline for a while. D: Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:15 am

But actually you had a typo in the description of this thread Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum