The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Accepted | Full Membership | Die Bundesrepublik Escambia

+4
Kurt
Bruce
alerules22
Will
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Should Escambia be promoted to Full Membership?

Accepted | Full Membership | Die Bundesrepublik Escambia Pollle10100%Accepted | Full Membership | Die Bundesrepublik Escambia Pollri10 100% [ 8 ]
Accepted | Full Membership | Die Bundesrepublik Escambia Pollle100%Accepted | Full Membership | Die Bundesrepublik Escambia Pollri10 0% [ 0 ]
Accepted | Full Membership | Die Bundesrepublik Escambia Pollle100%Accepted | Full Membership | Die Bundesrepublik Escambia Pollri10 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Accepted | Full Membership | Die Bundesrepublik Escambia Applicationusnw

Any questions please ask!

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

I don't mean to sound like a rear when I say this, I really don't, but one thing I was thinking we were doing by limiting incoming ucom members to ambassadorial was so that they were not going to run for ministry positions and the way this would be fully achieved would be was having them restricted from being full members :\

Will wrote:I don't mean to sound like a rear when I say this, I really don't, but one thing I was thinking we were doing by limiting incoming ucom members to ambassadorial was so that they were not going to run for ministry positions and the way this would be fully achieved would be was having them restricted from being full members :\

No... We can't run for high office. The top 3 positions. We're allowed to run for ministry positions... If that was the case I wouldn't of ever joined the unions to sit as Ambassadorial members for life... Neutral

alerules22

alerules22
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)

I will be voting yes, loved it, and great, I loved the German. Razz

http://www.usnw.net

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

I really can't say there's anything I have against it then except a bit of unzoned residential in a secluded corner of a shot.

Bruce

Bruce

I would vote yes, but I'm still a green man. Very Happy

https://plus.google.com/111420842954473821448/

Will wrote:I really can't say there's anything I have against it then except a bit of unzoned residential in a secluded corner of a shot.

Thats grass bud... Razz

Bruce

Bruce

4th pic. Top left corner. I see a zoning arrow.

https://plus.google.com/111420842954473821448/

Bruce wrote:4th pic. Top left corner. I see a zoning arrow.
Its freaking grass... Neutral im pretty sure id know since im in SC4 right now....

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

Its a zoning arrow... and the zoning shade of green Razz

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

It's the 5th picture. Top left corner. I know it's zoning.

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

Great application, I see no problems but in future endeavors I would suggest adding an English translation. Also, that IS a a zoned lot in the top corner of the fifth picture but it doesn't matter so lets end this argument for the good of my sanity.

Anyway, very nice.
Chip

Last edited by Chip on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.usnw.net

Will wrote:Its a zoning arrow... and the zoning shade of green Razz
Seriously? Theres no arrow. And its shaded because i change hue and saturation in my photos... Still gonna disagree. Despite being in sc4 looking at it right now lol its still grass...

Actually, I'm pretty sure Nate is right, that is grass. He's using the terrain mod that makes that really green. Either way, who cares, it's still a very good picture, like the rest.

Will: He can run for ministry positions if he wants. We didn't want him to run for executive positions.... but then again, AIN threw relations with us down the sh*tter... Razz

I'd support this for sure Smile Hope to see you in red Nate!

androidboi

androidboi

I dont understand the application, therefore I abstain.

jk.

I vote No.

jk

Yes from me Smile

Daniel

Daniel

Nice application Smile

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Eh. I'll still vote yes. I don't really care if it's grass or zoning (I'll take your word for it) but I still like your app a lot.

I like how you guys are freaking out about one pewny piece of grass that looks funny Razz

I'm putting it to vote. It's open to full members only. You'll need five yes votes to get in. Good luck!

I'm voting YES!

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Kurt wrote:I don't really care if it's grass or zoning

When I said that, I was trying to say that that small grass/zone wasn't going to stop me from voting yes.

Daniel

Daniel

voted.

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

Eh, why not, voting in three seconds... and It seems like if we're only arguing over grass then its all pretty good.

Congratulations Nate Smile You are now a full member.

Daniel

Daniel

Congrats Smile

Jon

Jon
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)

Congrats Nate, I see k50 already made you red.

WHOO thanks guys! K50 is on the ball, atta boy!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum