The United Sovereign Nations


You are not connected. Please login or register

Maps of Insulo

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Maps of Insulo on Tue May 06, 2014 7:09 pm

Jon

avatar
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)
Main Political Map


SVG Version


View user profile

2 Re: Maps of Insulo on Tue May 06, 2014 8:00 pm

SimEmirate

avatar
Member (Abbasid and Kwangju)
Member (Abbasid and Kwangju)
Very nice! Very Happy

View user profile

3 Re: Maps of Insulo on Tue May 06, 2014 9:36 pm

Swanky Razz

View user profile http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

4 Re: Maps of Insulo on Tue May 06, 2014 9:40 pm

Qorten

avatar
Member (Ami Confederation)
Very nice map! How do you get it so big from the Adonia world map without messing it all up?

View user profile

5 Re: Maps of Insulo on Tue May 06, 2014 10:10 pm

City_Master

avatar
Member (Septentria)
Member (Septentria)
Looks great!
Qorten I think it's the svg version which doesn't loose quality if you make it bigger. Razz

View user profile

6 Re: Maps of Insulo on Tue May 06, 2014 10:13 pm

Scotch Moen

avatar
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)
I'm so jelly.

View user profile http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

7 Re: Maps of Insulo on Tue May 06, 2014 10:22 pm

Jon

avatar
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)
Qorten wrote:Very nice map! How do you get it so big from the Adonia world map without messing it all up?

I traced the lines from the map myself, but now you should be able to use the pdf map to zoom in pretty close without any loss of quality.

View user profile

8 Re: Maps of Insulo on Wed May 07, 2014 1:39 am

Nice map Jon! Razz

View user profile http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

9 Re: Maps of Insulo on Wed May 07, 2014 2:20 am

Willem

avatar
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)
Lol Carl, you commented twice. Razz

Nice map Jon, makes me feel really annoyed that I lost mine now. Cross

View user profile

10 Re: Maps of Insulo on Wed May 07, 2014 5:12 am

jmsepe

avatar
Member (Teiko)
Hmm. I should learn a lot from this. Very Happy

View user profile http://teiko-about.blogspot.com

11 Re: Maps of Insulo on Wed May 07, 2014 12:23 pm

Juls

avatar
Member (Sinope)
Member (Sinope)
Willem wrote:Nice map Jon, makes me feel really annoyed that I lost mine now. Cross

Make one then Wink

View user profile

12 Re: Maps of Insulo on Wed May 07, 2014 1:26 pm

Kurt

avatar
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)
Looks excellent. If I knew how to make an SVG map I would do one for Shayden. Smile

View user profile

13 Re: Maps of Insulo on Wed May 07, 2014 6:43 pm

stanislavsoltys

avatar
Member (Malinova)
Member (Malinova)
Sexy map! Razz

View user profile http://www.freetrojan.gov/obamacare/government-funding.htm

14 Re: Maps of Insulo on Thu May 08, 2014 1:21 am

Willem

avatar
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)
Blakeway4 wrote:
Willem wrote:Nice map Jon, makes me feel really annoyed that I lost mine now. Cross

Make one then Wink

I did, then my computer died. Razz

View user profile

15 Re: Maps of Insulo on Thu May 08, 2014 9:34 am

Juls

avatar
Member (Sinope)
Member (Sinope)
Willem wrote:
Blakeway4 wrote:
Willem wrote:Nice map Jon, makes me feel really annoyed that I lost mine now. Cross

Make one then Wink

I did, then my computer died. Razz

Well that's just badluck ;(

View user profile

16 Re: Maps of Insulo on Thu May 08, 2014 5:21 pm

Qorten

avatar
Member (Ami Confederation)
Can you do a YouTube-video of how you made that map, Jon? It would be really helpful. What program did you use to make it? Photoshop, GIMP, Paint.NET?

View user profile

17 Re: Maps of Insulo on Fri May 09, 2014 2:05 am

Willem

avatar
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)
I'm pretty sure he would have used Illustrator. I could make one of Kupore and Ami for you, seeing as it is small. Razz

View user profile

18 Re: Maps of Insulo on Fri May 09, 2014 6:09 pm

Qorten

avatar
Member (Ami Confederation)
Willem wrote:I'm pretty sure he would have used Illustrator. I could make one of Kupore and Ami for you, seeing as it is small. Razz

I would very much appreciate that. I'll make a hand-drawn map and scan it and PM it to you so you know where the city and some other small towns and villages are.

View user profile

19 Re: Maps of Insulo on Fri May 09, 2014 8:43 pm

Jon

avatar
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)
I actually used Inkscape to make this map, but if you can obtain a copy of Illustrator it is much better.

View user profile

20 Re: Maps of Insulo on Fri May 09, 2014 8:48 pm

Willem

avatar
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)
Qorten wrote:
Willem wrote:I'm pretty sure he would have used Illustrator. I could make one of Kupore and Ami for you, seeing as it is small. Razz

I would very much appreciate that. I'll make a hand-drawn map and scan it and PM it to you so you know where the city and some other small towns and villages are.

Yeah, that makes it really easy for me. Razz

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum