The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Military Uniforms of Adonia

+3
Chris
Carl
Agunter999
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Military Uniforms of Adonia - Page 2 Empty Re: Military Uniforms of Adonia Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:48 am

Agunter999

Member (Bergenstein & Kallvarde)

OK, the uniforms must be old paintings unless it is a post 1960 uniform, you could just give me the country and ya know I can find a good painting. I mostly use kontel's work if you want some inspiration

27Military Uniforms of Adonia - Page 2 Empty Re: Military Uniforms of Adonia Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:34 am

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

I've got this. I'll end up using Modern Military at the least for both pictures since there is no requirement on uniform era.

28Military Uniforms of Adonia - Page 2 Empty Re: Military Uniforms of Adonia Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:54 am

Agunter999

Hang on, You need an entry for each era you realise

29Military Uniforms of Adonia - Page 2 Empty Re: Military Uniforms of Adonia Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:21 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Oh, okay. I can still easily do that, so no worries. Razz

30Military Uniforms of Adonia - Page 2 Empty Re: Military Uniforms of Adonia Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:32 pm

Agunter999

I want the book to encompass ALL nation, though I will never actually get round to that Razz

31Military Uniforms of Adonia - Page 2 Empty Re: Military Uniforms of Adonia Sun May 04, 2014 12:10 pm

Agunter999

You know you all wanted to supply the uniforms  Wink 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum