The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coronation of Charles I

5 posters

Would YOU like to see a coronation update?

Coronation of Charles I Pollle10100%Coronation of Charles I Pollri10 100% [ 4 ]
Coronation of Charles I Pollle100%Coronation of Charles I Pollri10 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Coronation of Charles I Empty Coronation of Charles I Thu May 19, 2011 3:16 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Coronation of Charles I PrinceImperialCharlesPetersroyCountofTranquilViscountsSkarrandCreek1993-
Charles I

Charles has been effectively King-Emperor of Grand, Belluterra, and Malo for about two weeks now,but he hasn't been crowned yet, as it is Grandian tradition to not crown the new King until 12 weeks have passed since the death of the previous King. This would place his coronation on the 28th of July.

So, to make it brief, would YOU like to see a coronation update for Charles? If you answer yes, it would be nice if you could also say what you would like to see in the coronation... Very Happy

btw, here are the things he will be crowned as:

Emperor of Belluterra
King of Grand
King of Malo

2Coronation of Charles I Empty Re: Coronation of Charles I Thu May 19, 2011 7:29 pm

androidboi

androidboi

yes! i'd like to see crowds! and some sort of royal march Very Happy

3Coronation of Charles I Empty Re: Coronation of Charles I Thu May 19, 2011 7:55 pm

alerules22

alerules22
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)

Yes i would want to see some anthem playing and the coronation inside a big cathedral

http://www.usnw.net

4Coronation of Charles I Empty Re: Coronation of Charles I Fri May 20, 2011 1:00 am

Daniel

Daniel

Thanks! Very Happy

On a side note, one of you didn't vote... Razz

5Coronation of Charles I Empty Re: Coronation of Charles I Sun May 22, 2011 2:50 pm

Kisa Atsuko

Kisa Atsuko
Member (Sundanesia)
Member (Sundanesia)

yes for sure!
I looking forward to see it... Smile

6Coronation of Charles I Empty Re: Coronation of Charles I Sun May 22, 2011 2:58 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

Ofcourse Very Happy I'd like to have foreign dignitaries fly in for it like with the funeral. And some very Grandish things whatever they may be Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum