The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Im out (Resignation)

+4
Kurt
Carl
Jack
Will
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Im out (Resignation) Empty Im out (Resignation) Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:04 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

Don't feel like making a big post. I doubt i'm ever going to play sc4 again, I make no effort on my country, I don't see that changing, i'm following some dreams of mine, and that's going to take up an enormous amount of time, couple that with college, trying to get myself back a part time job over the winter, plus I can't even remember if I actually have a country, or where it is or what so... yeah just take me off the map and stuff, i'm still going to skype ya'll between classes, and when i'm bored in the back of my math class or if I ever get a bit of free time and i'm not working on the car. And i'll tell you about cute girls at the campus starbucks, lol.

Will

2Im out (Resignation) Empty Re: Im out (Resignation) Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:06 pm

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

Alright Will. Razz Don't be gone too long.

3Im out (Resignation) Empty Re: Im out (Resignation) Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:09 pm

Carl

Carl

Good luck will Razz

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

4Im out (Resignation) Empty Re: Im out (Resignation) Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:15 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

I'll show pics of the car and whatnot if ya'll like... already showed one or two on skype.

Thank ya'll both Smile

5Im out (Resignation) Empty Re: Im out (Resignation) Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:47 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Sorry to see you go, but I hope we keep in touch. Wink

6Im out (Resignation) Empty Re: Im out (Resignation) Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:19 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

Honestly my role won't change any since I never voted on anything. I'll still be around, and don't be, makes it a bit easier, now you don't have to count on Nuevo Principo to do anything Razz Anyway, things are going good. Chatted with my folks, so if I can get it off the owner tomorrow, it should be in my driveway tomorrow night Smile

7Im out (Resignation) Empty Re: Im out (Resignation) Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:57 am

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

Will wrote:Don't feel like making a big post. I doubt i'm ever going to play sc4 again, I make no effort on my country, I don't see that changing, i'm following some dreams of mine, and that's going to take up an enormous amount of time, couple that with college, trying to get myself back a part time job over the winter, plus I can't even remember if I actually have a country, or where it is or what so... yeah just take me off the map and stuff, i'm still going to skype ya'll between classes, and when i'm bored in the back of my math class or if I ever get a bit of free time and i'm not working on the car. And i'll tell you about cute girls at the campus starbucks, lol.

Will

Sold the car, I'm not in college right now, have no job and I'm going to be back doing some stuff here probably... I'll get working on a country soon probably... somewhere in the Commonwealth again... Aquilonia or GSK or maybe both. Smile Plus i've gotten better with photoshop since I was last here Wink

8Im out (Resignation) Empty Re: Im out (Resignation) Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:53 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Oh, well, welcome back, I guess?

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

9Im out (Resignation) Empty Re: Im out (Resignation) Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:56 am

Juls

Juls
Member (Sinope)
Member (Sinope)