The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Movement of Mitron #2

+2
Scotch Moen
Chris
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Movement of Mitron #2 Empty Movement of Mitron #2 Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:39 pm

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

Here's my 2nd proposal. No name change is needed here. I would be moving near Mike's islands and I'd kind of flow along with them, and I'm thinking of creating a new shape for Mitron, I'd have to get Jack's help with that of course. I'd like to perhaps get some land in the Esdikkom for my Mitronian Alaska (that's not a deal-breaker) and I was considering having a bunch of islands too maybe, if that's ok. Voice your opinions, as well as if those last 2 things are ok with you or not. I'd still be fine with just mainland Mitron, of course.

Thank you for your time.

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/uninja12/Maps/proposal-number2.png

2Movement of Mitron #2 Empty Re: Movement of Mitron #2 Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:44 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Hm...better, better.

No arguments concerning other's claimed lands, and a little bit of an intriguing territory in Esdikkom. Certainly better this time Chris.

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

3Movement of Mitron #2 Empty Re: Movement of Mitron #2 Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:50 pm

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

mik_moen wrote:Hm...better, better.

No arguments concerning other's claimed lands, and a little bit of an intriguing territory in Esdikkom. Certainly better this time Chris.
I kind of tried to "flow" with your islands Mike, but I don't want to be totally right next to Folland, because that would mess up histories most likely. I've been mulling over having lots of different islands, although I'm not sure of that, I'm kind of feeling like spreading out instead of just one boring mainland, that's what I'm getting at. As for the Alaska, I was inspired by watching "Tougher In Alaska" and now I want some Alaska, plus no one really cares about the Esdikkom anyways. xD Granted, if all you like is just the mainland I can work that out.

4Movement of Mitron #2 Empty Re: Movement of Mitron #2 Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:56 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

I like this idea more. Though I have no knowledge on land stuff. All I wish is to take over the old Mitron island for the Shayden Empire. c:

5Movement of Mitron #2 Empty Re: Movement of Mitron #2 Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:51 pm

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

Lol, this is better than the old one of course.  But, still no. Razz Why can't you live with Mitron the way it is? D:

6Movement of Mitron #2 Empty Re: Movement of Mitron #2 Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:26 pm

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

Yeah, still no. Razz

7Movement of Mitron #2 Empty Re: Movement of Mitron #2 Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:22 am

Agunter999

Member (Bergenstein & Kallvarde)

I'm actually for it as there is no where near as much disruption as last time

8Movement of Mitron #2 Empty Re: Movement of Mitron #2 Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:00 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Also you know instead of just posting a link to the image you can insert the image into your post.

I can't fix it myself cause i'm not an Admin.

9Movement of Mitron #2 Empty Re: Movement of Mitron #2 Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:26 pm

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

OK I'll do that when I get a chance. Also, since it appears there's no questions, shall we put it up vote?

10Movement of Mitron #2 Empty Re: Movement of Mitron #2 Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:15 pm

Jack

Jack

It doesn't just go up to vote. Razz The cartographers decide on it.  As the map-maker, I advise all cartographers to vote no on this proposal.  It is unnecessary and unprofessional-looking.  If anything, it definitely needs work.

My vote is no.

11Movement of Mitron #2 Empty Re: Movement of Mitron #2 Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:17 pm

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

You realize that I am going to work with you on exact shape and stuff but the proposal is for that location, not that exact picture to be on the map.

12Movement of Mitron #2 Empty Re: Movement of Mitron #2 Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:03 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

After consideration, and reviewing of what Chris said about his "Alaska", I'm going to go ahead and vote positively for this, on the condition that the proposal not include the mainland claim in Esdikkom.

Yes

13Movement of Mitron #2 Empty Re: Movement of Mitron #2 Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:41 am

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

I still like my idea of being completely in Esdikkom. Razz

14Movement of Mitron #2 Empty Re: Movement of Mitron #2 Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:26 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Can I please have the other members place their votes so we can bring this to a close?

15Movement of Mitron #2 Empty Re: Movement of Mitron #2 Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:50 am

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

What's the point? Chris has left. Razz

16Movement of Mitron #2 Empty Re: Movement of Mitron #2 Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:51 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Wait...huh?

17Movement of Mitron #2 Empty Re: Movement of Mitron #2 Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:17 am

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

18Movement of Mitron #2 Empty Re: Movement of Mitron #2 Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:21 am

Agunter999

Chris is gone

19Movement of Mitron #2 Empty Re: Movement of Mitron #2 Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:02 pm

Jack

Jack

Crying

Locked.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum