The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bergenstein News

+14
ForthWall
City_Master
Qorten
Scotch Moen
Carl
Daniel
Kurt
Willem
alerules22
Jack
Juls
SimEmirate
Chris
Agunter999
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 21]

151Bergenstein News - Page 7 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:37 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Eww conscripts.

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

152Bergenstein News - Page 7 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:04 pm

Agunter999

Member (Bergenstein & Kallvarde)

"Right, *coughs and clears throat* Hello, I am Alien Almar, I live in Bergenstein, but I was born in Abbasid. We moved here as my dad, who has now passed away, got a job here. Moving was no problem. We moved to the State of Berge, in the city of Mallltein. Odd spelling but hey its Bergenstein.
I always thought the country was run in an odd way, and I could never get the hang of all these different currencies, I mainly used Marks as they were the safest. Work was easy to find, I started part time as I had uni to go to but now, well before the war I was a secretary of a CEO at a bank called GHT. It was for small local businesses, I have no idea how the bank survived, for what records I saw it was a game of losses all round. I'm sure there was some funny stuff going on.
Anyway on to the topic of this vlog, the war! I am a modernist supporter though I am not a fighter, I deal with records every day from 9 till 6 every day. I will clear up that I work for the Modernist army and not the AVA. It means that my Brullen comes in handy as well as my love for sausage and beer.
However, all is not good on the home front. Our lives as citizens are shoking. Food for example is almost non-existant, we are staved beyond belief. The Abbasid aid is really not enough, but what can they do, they feed both sides. It is hard. Also there is no fuel, no electricity. These have all gone. The police gone over to the traditionalists along with the fire fighting equipment, we still got the firemen. The medical system is all but crumbled, each for themselves there. The point is it is hell.
I will post another update shortly, hopefully giving you a true capability."

153Bergenstein News - Page 7 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:11 am

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

I can imagine that they are very hungry. Razz I hope things get better soon.

154Bergenstein News - Page 7 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:05 am

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

Why someone would migrate to Bergenstien with the land of opportunity right next door is beyond me. Razz

Also, it's Brüllan.

155Bergenstein News - Page 7 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:29 am

Agunter999

Because abbasid and me are very close, moving house there is easy as moving down the street (easier than moving between states)

156Bergenstein News - Page 7 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:08 am

Juls

Juls
Member (Sinope)
Member (Sinope)

As close as like 4,000 kilometers can be.

157Bergenstein News - Page 7 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:18 am

Agunter999

You know what I mean, friendship wise Razz

158Bergenstein News - Page 7 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:39 pm

Agunter999

GOVCO

Today upon the revelation that the new King of Abbasid plans to invade Bergenstein the High King has released this statement from Arne.
"People of Bergenstein, it seams that in our hour of need when all hope that we had has been obliterated by our closest ally. We throughout history have gone to the aid of those most in need. Abbasid, our closest ally was always happy to accept our help. So what does Abbasid do when we are in need, leave us. The new king has no right to commit such act. Therefore we proclaim that he is illegitimate and proclaim that we shall not falter. We live in a world of hatred, and our hatred bares strong against those who defy what we had, defy the life of us, and DEFY OUR TRUST.

We stand, we hate, we prevail."

In other news an emirate in Abbasid has banned the consumption of alcohol, Bergenstein makes 82% of it's income off alcohol exports, and the emirate in question happens to import 42% of that. It will leave the little that remained in Bergenstein in the terms of money spent. The economy is officially gone, for good. No hope some say. The next few days will be vital for Traditionalist survival.

159Bergenstein News - Page 7 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:17 pm

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

One of the more intriguing news reports.

160Bergenstein News - Page 7 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:27 pm

Agunter999

Thanks, I am trying to improve them, especially after hearing some concerns from people

161Bergenstein News - Page 7 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:52 pm

Agunter999

"Hello, and welcome to my second entry. I well have some rather interesting information for you, which I believe the world should know. But fist of all I would like to say that I have been issued with a pistol. it is very old SIG P210, I have no idea why as we no longer get much information on the enemy movements. But still. I though have 20 bullets which is good.

Anyway on to this information I need to tell you," A loud jet booms overhead. "I have been moved to looking at old documents. And well what I found was shocking. I was looking at a file for a bank which I will not name as it may compromise my security. This bank had quite literally been taking money off clients and giving it seemingly to the Miet government. The clients were never told, nor was it shown on their bank balance. On another sheet it gave me a name for the money transfers, it had the name of the Miet justice secretary. Later on I found that hundreds of this bank's customers who had huge amounts in the banks had been sentenced to death. For those who do not know, Miet law states that if you are executed then the person who holds your money keeps it. Therefore the bank made millions. I then went on to look at the reasons for the people's death. They had been tried for crimes they may or may not have committed. Who knows how many other banks pulled this little trick off as well.
Next time we will explore living conditions a little more. Until Next time, goodluck."

162Bergenstein News - Page 7 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:04 pm

Juls

Juls
Member (Sinope)
Member (Sinope)

"Bergenstein makes 82% of it's income off alcohol exports". Hmm what?

163Bergenstein News - Page 7 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:35 am

Agunter999

Yeh, that is how weak the economy was.

164Bergenstein News - Page 7 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:06 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Bergenstein is officially the most effed up place on Adonia, and quite frankly I dunno why the other Althenian nations haven't grouped up into some Coalition to sort out your country once and for all.

165Bergenstein News - Page 7 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:43 pm

Agunter999

You have a very valid point Razz

Bergenstein News

Hello and welcome to a short update on the current fighting map.
Bergenstein News - Page 7 9lmn
As you can see, the Modernist forces in the west have made amazing progress over the last few days meaning that they have now a long strip of Loronan Land. This has been made possible thanks to the AVA which has relieved the Modernist positions in Brendenland letting the Modernist army invade Lorona. The switchover has caused a slight loss of land to the Traditionalist armies.
The Bergen army has been fully cut off from the remainder of Werdrecht. The moral of the troops is said to be low and supplies are short.
In Froisia many towns have begun a massive process of uprising in each town and village. The Moderists were caught off guard and have failed to slow it by any means.
Traditionalist armies are swiftly advancing on the Capital. Modernists are moving everything to the city defences, though as of yet not troops from any side are inside the capital.
The Shwieset continue to make progress in the Trier Foothills.

166Bergenstein News - Page 7 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:21 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Question; Is this basically one big Traditionalist, Modernist, Individual State free-for-all?

167Bergenstein News - Page 7 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:08 pm

Carl

Carl

I think it is Razz

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

168Bergenstein News - Page 7 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:36 am

Agunter999

Well, not really, but I am not entirely sure what you mean

169Bergenstein News - Page 7 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:18 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

I mean are there two distinct sides or is everyone fighting everyone? Traditionalists vs. Modernists vs. Bergenstein States vs. other Bergenstein States.

170Bergenstein News - Page 7 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:04 am

Agunter999

Yeh, traditionalists (including bergenstein states and new sepratist movement) vs modernists. Very distinct

171Bergenstein News - Page 7 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:25 pm

Juls

Juls
Member (Sinope)
Member (Sinope)

Mike, we basically did a Somalia out of Bergenstein Razz We tried. Didn't work. $censored$ it. Anarchy!

172Bergenstein News - Page 7 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:22 pm

Carl

Carl

I thought Agunter said rapist. He meant separatist Neutral

How is the separatists working with the old traditionalists? Ain't the old traditional government the reason for separatism?

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

173Bergenstein News - Page 7 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:21 am

Agunter999

The separatrists are like super traditionalists. Extremeists. Appart from the ones from flangaren

174Bergenstein News - Page 7 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:54 pm

Agunter999

Current World

Bergenstein News - Page 7 East_german_army

Following the official declaration of statehood a few weeks ago the Principality of Mantindor has officially uniformed their army. The official army is yet to see combat against the Modernists yet but expect to soon. The army upon inspection was extremely smart, the Miet delegate at the parade demonstrating the new uniformed men said, "These men are smarter than mine, glad to have them on our team.
The Mantindoran Militia has been fighting a successful guerrilla war against the Modernists and have gathered a very positive reputation. The Mantindoran Army hopes to live up to this. From the display today it is likely.

175Bergenstein News - Page 7 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:34 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Althena needs to interveeennnnneeeeeeeeee.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum