The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bergenstein News

+14
ForthWall
City_Master
Qorten
Scotch Moen
Carl
Daniel
Kurt
Willem
alerules22
Jack
Juls
SimEmirate
Chris
Agunter999
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 21]

126Bergenstein News - Page 6 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:28 pm

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

Lol I should probably read all of that to edit out all the stuff that needs to be removed. D: But so many words. Razz 

I like New Somaliland, Kurt. Very Happy

127Bergenstein News - Page 6 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:36 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

I like that too Jack, let's do it. c:

128Bergenstein News - Page 6 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:51 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Hm..

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

129Bergenstein News - Page 6 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:58 am

Agunter999

Member (Bergenstein & Kallvarde)

LAW CHANGE
Dead Mans Land

Hello, I am Christopher Clatein, I am here to tell you of a new law. It is called, Dead Mans law. It is simple law, that when this war is over you if on the winning team will get a fair proportion of the land of the dead enemies. Land of dead victors will be give out in accordance to the appropriate will.

The find out more visit the Bergenstein National Law website www.CenGov.cegov.be/law

130Bergenstein News - Page 6 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:13 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

What about the families of those who's land you're taking from? Mass relocations?

131Bergenstein News - Page 6 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:42 pm

Agunter999

Land is only taken from dead people, if a family is still on the land then they keep it (unless you are in Miensburg or Coutony, but that is due to some old strange laws on inheritance)

132Bergenstein News - Page 6 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:42 pm

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

So first off, a whole family has to die....

And second off... We aren't living in the 18th or 19th century where land owning is by everyone, in modern times you just own a house and the small yard. So you're taking me you're giving away houses? Razz Unless Berg is like that, idk xD

133Bergenstein News - Page 6 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:06 pm

Agunter999

Land is land, also in those days very few owned land

134Bergenstein News - Page 6 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:08 pm

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

Yes but it was more prevalent. In America and France almost everyone owned land.

135Bergenstein News - Page 6 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:10 pm

Agunter999

Next to nobody in Great Britain, the rich few

136Bergenstein News - Page 6 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:13 pm

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

You must be highly agricultural then Razz

137Bergenstein News - Page 6 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:39 pm

Agunter999

Yes but I think you don't quite get it

138Bergenstein News - Page 6 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:48 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

In America a single person or family can own anywhere from 1/2 an Acre up to several hundred Acres. (Farmland). The most common size of a modern day residential lot sits on 1-2 acres of land, which people would call the yard. So maybe that's what he means? But he said the total pieces of land would be divvied up to the victors. If that's so I'm not sure how it'd be done fairly.

Unless it's like, "haha, I killed you, your property is mine now."

139Bergenstein News - Page 6 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:59 pm

Carl

Carl

Poor urban planning Razz

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

140Bergenstein News - Page 6 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:36 am

Agunter999

All the property be it from a farmer or owner of a townhouse, the dead newly un-owned property will be divided up and split fairly.

141Bergenstein News - Page 6 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:06 pm

Agunter999

"And after the ad break, we have the news"
Bergenstein News - Page 6 Tumblr_mg7zi3POvB1r3k73wo1_400
"Do you always hate it when you put your breakfast in your handbag, well struggle no more with joining the Modernist army where no handbags are available for you to make that mistake."
"DOM DOMDOMDOM DM""DEDE"
Welcome to the nine o'clock news on Lut 1 at 20:47. We as the top story today out of no surprise at all is the war. Big shock to you all I know. It's not like you are dying from it now or anything.
Also a cat was stuck up a tree, It was then blown to little icky bits with an artillery shell, but it was stuck in a tree. And some of it still might be, we will keep you informed.
Another bit of news I have yet again come across a bank note that I have never seen before, it is Berg but I have no idea which state..........same as usual really.
To add to this Acadia has rumoured that Bergenstein does not exist, it seams we have evidence to disprove it.
I was shot to...oh that's just day to day life"
"So now to the weather"
"Oh, I'm doing the weather too ha,
so Central Bergenstein may see heavy showers of shells and the north may see some of those lighter showers. The south though, not including the flies should be very good. Do watch for bird poo though."
"That is all guys, join us next time for more unchanging news!"
"Next up, 'Half a man'"
**Man with remote changes channel to Bergo 1**
"Hello, and welcome to the eight o'clock news, we do apologise for the delay but we had some major problems to sort out.
We today have an interesting live story from the siege of Soutenhide. It is currently the main base for southern Modernist operations and is vital to Modernist strategy. The Traditionalists know this and have prepared the largest array of artillery seen since GAW. The artillery involved comes from an array of states too making this one of the first multi state joint missions where Miets will fight next to those from Schwieset." we have two reporters on the ground, one inside the city and one out. Lets join Grehem Manchine outside the city"
Grehem, "Hello and thank you mike, what you can see behind me is an extremely heavy artillery gun belonging to the Shwieset army. In around tem minute these guns will start firing."
Mike, "So are all of these guns this modern Grehem"
Grehem, "Unfortunately no, these guns are a wide range of all shapes sizes and ages. Though the age of the guns, according to a man from the Cout artillery, the guns are modified so that they can be used to a reasonable effect on the modern battlefield"
Mike, "Thankyou, we will be back to you in a minute, but now we have to hear from Christophe who is in the centre itself of the city, Christophe, what is the situation like and what are the plans for the protection of people including the thousands of trapped citizens."
Christophe, "Well Mike it on the ground is a complete mess, people have no places to go at all. There are no bunkers or strong safe places at all. This at the moment is looking allot like a killing ground. I am here in a protective suite just to show how little cover there is."
~~A anti aircraft gun fires into the sky one shot. Then a low distant rumble starts.~~
Christophe, "Right we need to take cover, hh eh e h he eh eh ehe . Set it there. As you can see everyone is running for door ways as a protection from shrapnel."
~~A huge whistleing noise starts. It grows and seams to be coming from multiple sources~~
~~Hundreds of different shells start landing all over the city. One not too far from Christophe~~
Christophe; "That was something out of this world, we are very lucky here not to have been hit, it seams the locals were not expecting the wave on thaEVERYONE DOWN HERE COMES ANOTH~~HUGE EXPLOSION~~
Mike; "The barrage has started and it seams to have knocked out Christophe's team, we will hopefully get back to them soon. For now back to Grehem."
Grehem, "Yes the guns have fired, the one behind me is currently reloading. It should fire, 3-2-1~~Fires~~. These things are loud and are not well camouflaged so if the Modernists had air power now may be their only hope, back to Christophe now"
Christophe; "The dust has settled, we are ok apart from a few bits of stone hitting us. I hate to think of the horror that last one just caused, people were hiding there,~~A few more shells whistle overhead one landing not too far away~~"

142Bergenstein News - Page 6 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:16 pm

Jack

Jack

Lol, the gif.

143Bergenstein News - Page 6 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:26 pm

Carl

Carl

LOL Razz

Agunter999 wrote:All the property be it from a farmer or owner of a townhouse, the dead newly un-owned property will be divided up and split fairly.
何?わかりませんよ。

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

144Bergenstein News - Page 6 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:19 pm

Agunter999

Mike, "Hello and welcome to the second part of our special on the siege of Soutenhide. So first off is the man in the city, Christophe"
Christophe; "Thank you Mike, the camera crew and I have been stuck in the same doorway as when we left you last night. Last night was one of the worst I have ever spent on war deployment as a media repoter. The shells have not stopped all night, the rear of our building we were in has been completely destroyed. Down the street one of the super shell went off. A look at that damage is shocking beyond belief ~~Shells land nearby~~. An ambulance did come to help with the injured but what we could tell is that the ambulance when it left had been piled full of the injured. To your Grehem"
Grehem; "Hello, the scene here is very much the same as yesterday, the Artillery here firing away with no real difficulty. The Couts did have a little worry about supplies but that minor problem has been rectified. The positions here seam all ~~A Jet Plane swoops in~~ WHAT IS THAT. Well it looks like a, I'm not sure. The artillery units do look a bit confused. They seam to be pointing at the sky. ~~flies back past~~ It has a Modernist roundel, it is a modernist plane. This is unexpected, the modernists must have captured an airfield, ~~Plane comes down again, it then fires a rocket at an emplacement behind the camera, then firing at the emplacement in the camera's view~~ Right this seems to be a complete surprise for the artillerymen. Hang on they look injured, move the camera here and you Hans, go check with Claudia. Hey see if you can radio for help.~~Vehicle aproches~~Right this is an AA tank called a LuftPanzer 68. ~~AFV starts firing~~ As you can see it is armed with AA guns ~~Jet is hit and retreats~~ We seem to have a few injured people, back to you while this is sorted"
Grehem; "Thankyou, as of yet we have no information of the capture of an airbase but~~Shell whistles then goes quiet~~DOWN~~Shell explodes in the street very close to the news crew~~ ARRRRR MY LEG MY LEEGG" #Transmission goes#
Mike;"Sorry about that but it seems we have lost connection, we will be back soon hopefully. Next we go..............."

145Bergenstein News - Page 6 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:40 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

In a warzone your reporters sure do try to talk as much as they can instead of watching out for their lives. 

In other news, the USNW Assembly tries to tell you to calm down and settle your differences.

146Bergenstein News - Page 6 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:07 pm

Agunter999

Mike,"Hello we are back for another update on the situation, we also need to apologise that we accidently said that it was Grehem who was injured but it was Christophe, sorry"
Christophe, "Hello well after the explosion an ambulance arrived and took away a severely injured boy and gave me one bandage. Luckily we had some painkillers with us so that is ok. It only really shows that the medical system is about to collapse.
Also we have seen an increased presence of aerial combat, a mix of Modernist and Traditionalist. But we as people on the ground know nothing. So in all just more devastation.
Grehem, "Well very little has happed here apart from an increased presence of the air combat and naturally an increase of AA guns. That is really all thanks"
Mike;"Thank you. Well in other news from the front line The north over the last few days has seen a small advance for the Modernists in Werdrecht. Berge has resumed it's attack for Burgenburg, but with not support from Werdrecht they are bogged down with little food or fuel. However in the south the state of Miensburg has nearly been fully occupied by Traditionalist forces.
On the topic of air combat, it is rumoured that the Modernists have captured a Berge airbase which had ground attack planes stored there. If this is true then the Traditionalists have quite possibly lost their air superiority.
Other than that see you next time, next up is the weather."

147Bergenstein News - Page 6 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:45 pm

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

How did the Modernists get planes in the first place? Did they have friendly air bases from the start?

And that sucks that they lose air superiority if one air base falls... Don't put all your eggs in one basket! Very Happy 

148Bergenstein News - Page 6 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:26 pm

Agunter999

Current World

Today we bring you a full update on the current positions of the Bergenstein Civil war. Over the last few days allot has happened. The map below shows the current holdings of the two sides.
Bergenstein News - Page 6 Oihy

As you can see, Brendenland has seen a great deal of fighting which the Modernists are winning, support from the local populace there is much greater that the south which has helped the Modernists vastly. The Modernists are currently approaching the capital of Cellmradon but it is unlikely the modernists can successfully siege the city.
Since the disagreement between Berge and Werdrecht their territory has decreased dramatically to what they could be, but it is unlikely the situation will be resolved anytime soon.
The Trier Foothills are at the moment in Traditionalist control but there are many modernist hideout there proving to be a challenge for the enemy.
In the south the war has moved little with very few gains, Mienenstadt still remains uncontrolled by any party though the Traditionalists do have the upper hand
The Modernists had launched the majority of all they have into Lorona, which the Loronan Military has not been able to fully halt although they do have reserves and loyal conscripts on-rout to bolster the ranks. If the Modernist do break through it may be the devastating blow for a weakened Traditionalist power.

149Bergenstein News - Page 6 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:26 pm

Jack

Jack

Go modernists! Razz

150Bergenstein News - Page 6 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:18 pm

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

Interesting battle. Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum