The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alt RP ideas

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Alt RP ideas  Empty Alt RP ideas Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:36 pm

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

We need activity, so here's a few choices I've thought of:
Alien invasion (Possibly like from Falling Skies)
Modern day, live, pretend world war
A new zombie RP
Throw out some ideas guys

2Alt RP ideas  Empty Re: Alt RP ideas Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:38 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

I appreciate the initiative, and would be on board of course.

Alien Invasion - YES, but needs to be thoroughly thought over before being started. We can't go too over the top or else our current tech standard nations wouldn't stand a chance. Albiet I do have orbital weapons, we'd still get our butts kicked.

Modern day world war - Already done before, and we've seen how that ended up being. It was a pretty successful roleplay save for a few instances of God Modding which can be fixed for the next time. However it may be okay to have a second war roleplay with different scenarios which would make our actions seem less similar to the previous one.

New Zombie RP - Not likely. We already have one technically still in motion, it just needs to get started back up.

And for other ideas, we can just take whats happening now, and put "what if" moments to them, or change outcomes so they happen differently. Butterfly Effects ftw.

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

3Alt RP ideas  Empty Re: Alt RP ideas Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:18 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Honestly I feel we should focus on actual RP instead of an Alt-RP.

4Alt RP ideas  Empty Re: Alt RP ideas Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:15 pm

Jon

Jon
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)

Kurt wrote:Honestly I feel we should focus on actual RP instead of an Alt-RP.

I have to agree, not that I have anything against this section. it's been pretty quiet all over the site and the purpose of the union is the roleplay. I like the alt-roleplay, even if I rarely participate, because it lets people here be a bit creative and roleplay other things, but the focus should be, in my opinion, on the activity in the actual roleplay of the union.

Bouncing around ideas does no harm though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum