The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

(Possible) New Flag and Coat of Arms

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1(Possible) New Flag and Coat of Arms Empty (Possible) New Flag and Coat of Arms on Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:14 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)
Flags:

(Before)
(Possible) New Flag and Coat of Arms Shayden%20Flag%20Big

(Now)
(Possible) New Flag and Coat of Arms National%20Flag%20New

Coat of Arms:

(Before)
(Possible) New Flag and Coat of Arms Shayden%20Coat%20of%20Arms%20Small

(After)
(Possible) New Flag and Coat of Arms Coat%20of%20Arms%20of%20Shayden%20New

So what do you guys feel about this? The proposed Flag and Coat of Arms are not Official until I get enough approval for it.

View user profile

2(Possible) New Flag and Coat of Arms Empty Re: (Possible) New Flag and Coat of Arms on Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:18 pm

Nice subtle changes Razz

View user profile http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

3(Possible) New Flag and Coat of Arms Empty Re: (Possible) New Flag and Coat of Arms on Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:12 am

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)
I like them. Razz

4(Possible) New Flag and Coat of Arms Empty Re: (Possible) New Flag and Coat of Arms on Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:18 am

SimEmirate

SimEmirate
Member (Abbasid and Kwangju)
I like the new COA Razz

View user profile

5(Possible) New Flag and Coat of Arms Empty Re: (Possible) New Flag and Coat of Arms on Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:43 am

Chip

Chip
Webmaster
Aww, you're welcome Kurt Razz

6(Possible) New Flag and Coat of Arms Empty Re: (Possible) New Flag and Coat of Arms on Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:56 am

Me likey! Very Happy

View user profile

7(Possible) New Flag and Coat of Arms Empty Re: (Possible) New Flag and Coat of Arms on Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:33 am

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)
Fancy commie flag >Smile jk Razz

Looks hawt

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
View user profile

8(Possible) New Flag and Coat of Arms Empty Re: (Possible) New Flag and Coat of Arms on Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:42 am

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)
Playing around with the flags some more, which flag do you like (color wise)?

(Possible) New Flag and Coat of Arms National%20Flag%20New

(Possible) New Flag and Coat of Arms National%20Flag%20Newest

View user profile

9(Possible) New Flag and Coat of Arms Empty Re: (Possible) New Flag and Coat of Arms on Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:57 am

Second one, the colors are more vibrant there. Razz

View user profile

10(Possible) New Flag and Coat of Arms Empty Re: (Possible) New Flag and Coat of Arms on Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:15 pm

Agunter999

Member (Bergenstein & Kallvarde)
Member (Bergenstein & Kallvarde)
Agreed as I said on Skype

View user profile

11(Possible) New Flag and Coat of Arms Empty Re: (Possible) New Flag and Coat of Arms on Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:26 pm

Jack

Jack
The second one looks better. Razz

12(Possible) New Flag and Coat of Arms Empty Re: (Possible) New Flag and Coat of Arms on Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:53 pm

SimEmirate

SimEmirate
Yes, the second one. Razz

View user profile

13(Possible) New Flag and Coat of Arms Empty Re: (Possible) New Flag and Coat of Arms on Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:55 pm

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)
Second

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
View user profile

14(Possible) New Flag and Coat of Arms Empty Re: (Possible) New Flag and Coat of Arms on Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:04 pm

second Razz

View user profile http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

15(Possible) New Flag and Coat of Arms Empty Re: (Possible) New Flag and Coat of Arms on Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:14 am

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)
Well, after some toying I have a new official flag I plan on using:

(Possible) New Flag and Coat of Arms Shayden%20Flag%202013

View user profile

16(Possible) New Flag and Coat of Arms Empty Re: (Possible) New Flag and Coat of Arms on Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:01 am

Jack

Jack
I like it. Razz

17(Possible) New Flag and Coat of Arms Empty Re: (Possible) New Flag and Coat of Arms on Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:05 am

Looks great to me Smile

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum